All Comments on 'Sister Swap Pt. 05'

by He_n_She

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There (not they're or their) are arguments that cuck stories should be in fetish. When you go too (not to or two) far over the line and introduce slapping and water sports then there is no better place. You're go to get hammered for that.

You really need to get an editor or at the very least do your reader the courtesy of running it through one of the grammar checking apps. Though on all evidence I wonder (not wander) if you have access to a search engine as many of the errors would easily be corrected with a search on which variant to us.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

You get a USDA, Grade A full on thumbs down for this one. Both for story and putting it in the wrong category.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

You’re really going all out trying for worst story series this year in LW. Water sports? What’s next? Scat?

patilliepatillie10 months ago

You wrapped this up so fast, I think you got tired of the story yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHe_n_She@He_n_She
Hi, We are a happily married swinger couple. Looking to write about both our fantasies and our real life adventures and experiences. We have been swinging for over 20 years and also have an interest in BDSM.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sister Swap Series Info