All Comments on 'Sister to the Rescue Ch. 01'

by TallPenJoker

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good

Similar story as my brother and I, except he came into my room after an unsatisfying date. We've been secret lovers all through Uni.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

You are a gifted writer, capturing thoughts and emotions like few of the authors here can.

wolf010wolf010about 8 years ago
good one

a good story . only thing i missed in this story a strong passion between the brother ans sister . ur writing was very good

mountaincat4mountaincat4about 8 years ago
Talk about blue balls...

You take us right up to the edge and then stop!? You described the build up between them as well as any story on this site so I was really looking forward to reading all the subtle nuances of her mouth on his cock, her delicate trembling fingers on his balls, but NOTHING. This is going to cost you a star. You better damn well continue this or I'm going to tell your mother what you've done.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

Excellent story. Yes it is well written, provides good emotional and relationship details; an eager sister who supports her brother in all ways and he supports her; being the more shy of the two which isn't a fault but just a difference in comfort zone. I hope in the next chapter, you extend this scene, where little sis goes further in describing how she feels about sucking her brother off and how she feels about swallowing his cum and how he reactions all the way through. Besides the fact, I hope he knows he must immediately reciprocate and eat her pussy to climax too to be fair. A growing relationship between them hopefully will happen, so she can have him screw her and she'll talk him through it by telling how she feels and why plus what he should do with Alison. Maybe, Alison will tell Lil' sis what they need to know ao her brother can go further. Maybe, Lil' sis will want to suck his cock after he's screwed Alison to know her scent and how she tastes on him. After all, it was her wet panties he sniffs and steals and Lil' sis provided them etc. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fun story

Many have had similar experiences. It can be very beneficial to both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ok

Has the sister got a name?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!

Awesome story! When does she bury a finger in his ass and give him a prostate milking? When does Grampy Elia finger her aging slit? When does Grandma finger the gorillas butthole with a banana? I need to know ...... NOW!!!!!!!! Fuck me with the staff of David!

ChasBChasBabout 8 years ago
Why?

Very sexy - very good, but why did you stop, Joker? 'Should have had sis get her brother off, at least. And I just know for sure she'd like to give him her cherry.A good many girls really want their first times to be with a brother they know loves them, so they won't be just another wham-bam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very sexy

Give Johnny a dusting of chest hair -- just enough for his sister to graze her fingers through!

ckent1983ckent1983about 8 years ago
hoping for part 2

love that you can feel the sibling love in this story cant wait for part 2

TallPenJokerTallPenJokerabout 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter one...

So many thanks to readers who have commented on this, my first literotica submission. I totally agree that it ends too abruptly. I am currently editing this story to become Chapter 1 of a continuation. John and Mandy (yes, sister has a name) have a somewhat longer road ahead of them...

Robinius1Robinius1about 8 years ago
Wonderful

I haven't read a story this nice in quite a while. Nothing intentionally obscene yet so exciting. The best? Letting me imagine, allowing me to finish the story on my own. Masterful. Thank you.

RasmatRasmatabout 8 years ago
Very well done.

I was glad to read in comments that this will be edited into chapter 1. Looking forward to reading following chapters. A solid five stars.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 8 years ago
Very well done...

Not meant negatively, but it reeks of innocence... Something that should be impossible in a story of a girl effectively hitting on her brother but it just does NOT read like that...

It's a feeling of virginal girl next door opening her heart to her crush... And the guy appreciating it in the way it deserves...

I hope as you continue this story you maintain that vibe...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Nothing like a nice, forward sister! I hate all the stories out there where the brother goes on and on about how its wrong, its incest, you're my sister, Im taking advantage og you, blah blah. Just not realistic to me and pretty played out as a plot piece.

Thanks for writing, enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Literate

You brought the readers into the emotions of the moment and left us wanting more. Excellent.

animal99animal99over 7 years ago
Wow

I really enjoyed your story... except about the part of the girl being bullied and him coming to the rescue... I think it is a tangent that is distracting.

I loved the part of her WANTING to give herself to her brother, out of love.. and in a loving way.. not in USE ME-FUCK ME kind of way. The loving gestures are what I enjoy about reading INCEST Stories.

I hope you write more chapters to this story.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 7 years ago
I think the apparent dichotomy of his views of his sister is appropriate...

On the one hand, she's this beautiful young woman who he's seriously infatuated with, if not more...

And on the other hand, she's this innocent younger sister who he'd do anything for, even going so far as to make it clear he'd commit a felony action against someone for negatively impacting his sister's life...

And in this case, he wasn't SURE that the someone doing the negative impact wasn't him... and him effectively threatening himself because of that...

If the caliber of the story remains the same, I can't wait to read the rest... hopefully, this isn't an abandoned storyline...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
?

If all you want is a whore, hang out with the street walkers.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Very nice. Mandy is the best baby sister ever. 💕 Never ever second guess the power of great emotional support. The kind of positive reinforcement that Mandy gives her brother to disperse his anxiety over Alison is exactly what he needs to be a good boyfriend in the future. If only I could have had someone in my own life like that, I wouldn't have had such a terrible time as a young adult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that didn't do a thing for me every step of the way i was disappointed with the effort of your story. Gross and stupid. Pathetic story.......... You will be wasting your time reading this several part story for the end result is totally stupid............... Be forewarned......

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 month ago

(3/20/2024) Does an anonymous comment using the words Gross, Stupid, and Pathetic surprise anyone and hold any weight? Nope, I don’t think so. I’ll make my judgment regarding this series, thank you very much. The comment reeks of self-loathing. This first Chapter was pretty good. I bit wordy but, okay, IMO. Worth continuing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous