Sister to the Rescue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister lay on me, utterly soft and open. I wanted to feel nothing in those heartbeats but her. Nothing but the love, both pure and yet sexual, with which she was beckoning me.

I wanted her.

Physically.

And I wanted to show her my own love without restraint. Not just the brotherly love I should feel. To unleash the full truth of my sexual desire for her.

But right at that same moment, even in the midst of this flooding tide, another image was rising up inside my mind. A visual memory; or perhaps you might say a warning message from my conscience. Try as I did to blank it out, the image drifted beneath the surface of my mind like a menacing shark cruising below ocean waves. Even as my sister lay softly across my chest, her breath becoming light as her orgasm dissipated, a disconcerting scene of concrete buildings and emotional tension hovered under the edge of my vision.

Four years earlier, with Mandy still in middle school, I had overheard talk in the kitchen between her and Mom. Rushing through my own breakfast routine, I hadn't grasped it all, but the tone was unmistakable. My always positive sister - in fact upbeat to the point of annoying at times - had been griping about going to school, dragging her feet, looking for excuses to stay home. Mom was clearly as puzzled as me. And then, in a subdued whisper, I had heard a single word spoken, one that had chilled my heart. Bully.

I had hung around the front step and waited so I could walk toward the school bus with her. I could afford one day of being late for Physics 201.

"Hey, what's up? You being bullied? Who?"

"I...um...well, I'm sure it'll work out, but you know, that girl on the gym team I told you about? I guess Penelope just really doesn't like me."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I wasn't typically this blunt with her, but I was pretty wound up.

"I...John, it's just, I didn't want to bother you. Look, Mom promised me she would call the Principal. It'll be alright, I'm sure."

She'd smiled at me, her biggest and warmest smile, melting any resistance. But after I'd waved her off and hurried to my own classes, it had bothered me all day. And not because being late meant I had to deal with the stony silence of Mr Pearson and the extra homework he doled out. Somehow it seemed to me that there were some issues you just couldn't trust to the adult world. Some things were too important to put to chance.

The next morning Mandy was no better, and while I didn't catch the words, I heard the tension between her and Mom. That was enough.

I was standing outside the middle school playground just before the bell went for the end of lunch recess. Familiar place, of course, though I hadn't been there for over a year. Mandy had been thrilled when she first caught sight of me, had come skipping over with a huge grin. My heart had skipped too, seeing her happy, seeing how playfully and lightfully she moved, seeing those slender legs of hers which seemed to get longer by the month. But then she had suddenly gotten quiet. I'm guessing she'd spotted the set of my jawline.

"John, you here to..?"

"Hey, no big deal, but why don't you just show me which one is Penelope."

"I...I don't know that's a good idea..."

I had kept my voice light. "Hey, just trust me on this sis, ok?"

Turns out Penelope had been close by, leaning on the outside of the cafeteria building, holding court with a little gang of sycophants. I had walked directly toward her. I could tell she was taken aback, but I'll give her that she'd handled it well. Put up her chin and bluffed confidence.

"You don't know me", I had said simply. "But I'm Mandy's brother."

I had let that sink in. Penelope had kept her chin up, eyeing her little circle of followers, showing off for them perhaps.

"Oh yeah. You gonna go running to the Principal too? Or perhaps your Mommy!" She had tittered and I could tell was trying to get her group to follow suit, though they had mostly stayed silent.

I had said nothing. I had felt the blood rise up through my body towards my cheeks, but had kept my breath calm, had willed myself to feel the hard concrete of the playground flags under my shoes, had waited for the flush to dissipate before I spoke.

"You get off the bus just across Division, don't you?"

No response.

"Latch key kid. Mom gets home around 5:30. Gotta be quiet in your neighborhood around then." I had done my research. Couple of my friends had brothers still in middle school, hadn't been hard to snoop around a bit.

I hadn't say anymore. I had waited until I was sure she could see it in my eyes.

You hurt my sister, I break you.

I had never heard her name again. Never needed to. Mandy loved the rest of middle school, went on love biology and music in high school. We had never really spoken about it. Again, no need.

But right now, of all times, with my unbelievably sweet sister laying across my chest, with my heart feeling like it would burst with my affection for her - or wasn't it something more than affection? Of all times - that playground image rose up and confronted me. You hurt my sister, I break you.

I didn't exactly pull away. I just, kind of...froze. And I know she could feel it. It suddenly was like...we had been two trains passing on tracks, slowing down, so, so close, but now beginning to pull away in opposite directions. I could almost feel our fingertips touch and then...fade into the blur of movement, of drawing away from each other. Well, in this case, that would be me drawing inward. Not her, it is true. I could feel her still reaching out toward me, but somehow I couldn't just step off this train of my own conscience. I just had to protect her whatever. And if that threat was now my male lust, well, so bad for me.

Finally I spoke. "Um, I think I hear Mom moving around. I think maybe she thinks I'm awake, might check on me." We both knew it was a lie, or at least an excuse.

It wasn't that my arousal had changed. I was as hard as ever, and I'm guessing she could feel that. And if anything I wanted her more. Wanted that juice-slickened nipple in my mouth once again, and ached for more of her body, much more. But what I actually did was turn toward my side, until she slid passively onto the bed next to me. I could feel her sadness and it was like a stab through my heart.

"Ok," she whispered. "I'd better go."

Words tumbled from me. "Thank you, thank you, thank you sis. I can't tell you how much this means."

"Sure," she responded flatly. As she rose I sensed her reaching for something with her slender fingers, and she turned with her fragrant panties in her hand. "You probably don't need these any more..."

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her toward me. I looked into her eyes, trying to get past the hurt.

"More than ever. More than ever I want...the touch of you." I was so conflicted. My cock felt like it was burning a hole through the sheet. My heart was breaking with having pushed her away. But I was so confused, I couldn't see which way to leap. In that moment, I couldn't get my mind past the image of the sweet middle-school girl who needed my protection.

Mandy seemed reassured. She smiled tentatively, and leaning forward kissed me briefly on the lips, which I didn't resist. Then she ghosted into the night, leaving me with memories, heartache, swollen desire. And fortunately one solace - her soft panties. Now charged not just with her scent, but also the knowledge that she had left them for me.

In the darkness, I clung to this hope. Ironically, while she had been there in the flesh, I had been able to hold onto the last vestiges of my self-control. Now, back in solitude, I lost it to the temptation of what those panties meant to me. I sobbingly whispered her name, but this time not into the cloth. Instead into my pillow. Because, for the first time, I let myself relieve my own aching male tension into the welcome softness of Mandy's girl-stained gift.

12