All Comments on 'Sisterfest Ch. 02'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mrdilligafmrdilligafalmost 10 years ago

As always you do it again bravo I give the max stars plus more well written

Hope next chapter is not going to take long

dmg43dmg43almost 10 years ago
excellent!!!!

you get better all the time & that's a GOOD thing......your stories are always an enjoyable read & I look forward for new chapters as soon as possible.

LancerInLALancerInLAalmost 10 years ago
Better

I gave this a better rating than the first chapter. The massive lies by her really soured it for me.

The subject matter does not bother me, I enjoy the way the story is composed....and I like sex.

Val

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for the third installment of the story. Simply put. This is one of the best stories yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing!

Omg I love this so much. Got me going hardcore!! Btw when the 3rd part

Coming out ?? I hope soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

When is the third story coming?

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
So erotica

Words can not do justice to this fabulous story. All the characters were just right. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
?

Ch.3! Wherre? I need to know what Robyn, Evan, and Sylvie need to talk to Lara and Finny about. What happens about Haley? Does she come to an 'understanding' with a brother or cousin? And you need to be telling us a lot more about Mom and Uncle Mike. That looks like an interesting story by itself along with what the scene will be like when they have 'the talk' with Mom. Will she go apeshit and ballistic so that Lara and Finn have to pull out their knowledge of Uncle Mike on her, or will she be giving only token resistance winding up with advice for the future and support emotionally? There are so many things that still yet need to be told for the reader not to feel left 'hanging'.Good story, so far, just so obviously unfinished.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3

The third and last part is in preparation, illness and recuperation have kind of gotten in the way of completing it so far but it is 75% finished. Obviously, I want to take enough time to finish the story properly, a rushed effort is a wasted effort, so I'm taking it a little easy. My doctor (my wife!) has only allowed me so much time per day to write, so I've got 5 unfinished stories to try and cram into the limited window I have, but Sisterfest 3 is definitely my priority, so hopefully it will be done and sent off for edit this weekend. A Cure for the Birthday Blues Part 2 is next in line, then A hero's Welcome Ch. 5 part 2, and Lost & Found 6 - Unfinished Tales, so a lot of work to clear off the decks this summer! I also have a storyboard to flesh-out for Lost Girl 3.

LookingForBrittanyLookingForBrittanyover 7 years ago
Another great one!

A real page turner! Especially loved the Hawaiian beach orgy and the brother that had rebuffed his sister accepting her love. On to the next one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
4272 Followers
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES