All Comments on 'Sisterfest Ch. 03'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
mrdilligafmrdilligafover 9 years ago
brilliant

As per usual words fail me. After reading the whole series 10/10. Please keep writing. Can't wait to see what's next.

zxcv9978zxcv9978over 9 years ago
Ditto

Ditto to mrgilligra's above comments.

ClanatClanatover 9 years ago
Lack of tension

I felt like the tension in this story was pretty lacking in that there was never any real conflict. The first few lines of each character's viewpoint gave a level of inevitability to everything. I ended up skipping through almost the entire story without anything really catching my attention. The writing itself was good, but without conflict and gradual buildup, it fell flat for me.

That said, keep up your writing, you are talented and have a great way with words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Clanat is full of shit

This story is not about tension, or conflict, it's about sex, between a brother and his sister, and if he'd actually read it, instead of just 'skipping through it' as he so proudly states, perhaps he'd have seen that. Pointless comments from wannabe intellectual reviewers like him give me a solid pain in the ass; his 'review' is tantamount to me reading his entry in the local phone book and then writing a detailed review of his disastrous train-wreck of a life based on that. He's obviously just gassing to hear the sound of his own voice, because, by his own admission, he didn't actually didn't read it. Clanat is a pompous shithead and should go back to posting snotty comments on LW stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As always a great story.

As the title says a great story. The series was a awesome read all the way through. I kept looking for this third installment to it. And now that I have read it it is a great love story and a dream come true for both of the families I loved how you threw the curveball in of having their mom and uncle in it at the end of the story and bringing them together. I hope there is a fourth installment to sisterfest. But if not it was a great place to leave it. Five stars across the board from me beachbum great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Clanat's comments were not a personal attack

In fact he complimented the author on his talent. I thought he made a critical comment in the form that such comments should be made, that is without being nasty about it. That's what the comments section is for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great follow on, but ...

.. it was just too short ! I have been so looking forward to Part 3 and I really enjoyed reading it, but only 5 pages was just not enough ! A story this hot with some great characters and infinite possibilities deserves more. I can't believe you jumped a whole 5 years, in terms of this story that's almost criminal ! You could do worse than back track and fill in those missing years with tales of the individual 'Sisterfest' events. Please don't let this be the last installment, this theme is just to good for there to only be 3 chapters! You could add a few spin off stories with the mother and brother, plus Evan and his sisters. To stop now would be a real shame. So go on, write more on this theme; you know you want to.....PLEASE !

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 9 years agoAuthor
re: 'Great follow-on, but...'

There are more stories planned in this particular universe, some will involve Finn and Lara, some will be from the viewpoint of other guests and party attendees, but all will take place within the 5-year time-frame of the original story; Rejected Sister from Part 1 is the first one planned in the series, which will be an occasional series, so please don't expect one every couple of weeks, but there is a lot of story to tell, and I do intend to cover it all one way or another.

Evan, Robyn and Sylvie will have their own prequel and epilogue stories, and maybe Carys and MIke's story will find its way in there as well. Haley will probably get her own spin-off story, and the series will run up to the point where Finn and Lara have selected their own replacements, and gone to join Evan and his sisters to have their family, as they promised each other they would. So much more to come, I promise.

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 9 years ago
Look forward to sequels

This is a very entertaining novelette. As with the Nia/Lost Girl stories, this also has the makings of some great spin offs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
completion

I have enjoyed very much the story of Finn and Lara. To date, it looks like it has been several years and they are ready to pass the torch. Obviously Haley can't as she is the same age as Lara, so now they have a choice to make. Replacements must be decided on and a graceful way to exit stage left must be found. I would suggest another party(s) and interviews and allow Haley to get together with her cousin 'that's always trying to get into my knickers' and develop the story of her own love. A section devoted to how Finn, Lara, Haley, and the 'help' work and interact to set up the parties would be welcome. As they train a new couple to take over, we could see the mechanism that makes these gatherings possible. How guests are vetted, how the newcomers learn to be Hosts etc. You can show us how Finn and Lara retain their ties with Evan, Robyn, and Sylvie and how the 'rejected sister' and her brother figure into the future as they must. They are, after all, the only other couple in the story you made a point of showing more than once. All other couples are referred to very vaguely. And tell us more about Mum and Uncle Mike. Where did that come from and how long has it been going on? Are Finn and Lara Mike's children in reality? That would be worth exploring. I'm trying to master my bated breath waiting for more on Sisterfest. One thing. If you develop related stories separately, like Haley's life, please would you include them as chapters of 'sisterfest' or at least let us as followers of this story know about them? Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Celebrity Secrets

I want to know who the 'famous' people are that come to Sisterfest, film stars, politicians, pop stars, religious leaders, royals? A little salacious hint would be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Needing More

"Please sir may I have sumore" Loved it...especially the ending.Ever after and all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Things became a little repetitious during chapters, same lines..etc...But I was hooked,had to keep going, thanks for a fantastic ending, or beginning ..thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Done?

I've read this several times. I've just enjoyed it so! Lara and Finn seem a little conservative to be Hosts of 'Sisterfest' (Finn blushes an aweful lot) but they seem to be happy at the end. Haley is a good fit, I wonder if she brought her cousin who is always after her tits with her? Carys and Mile Do look like they were abducted and bribed. But there was really no other way to write it. Either Evan, Sybil, & Robyn would give them 'Hush' money or Lara and Finn would use their knowledge as blackmail. Its better that blood kin doesn't do that, so I think you made a good choice. In my opinion the story is finished. This series tells of the beginning and the Approaching end of a chapter in their lives. Anything else would be a completely different story, with Finn and Lara stepping down and another couple discovering each other taking over and arranging things to their tastes. It shows Carys and Mike, Evan, Sybil, & Robyn all moving on with their lives with less and less connection with 'Sisterfest' as time goes on. Hales is the only character left who's future seems a little uncertain. What her future is isn't addressed, but thats all. Yes, I think you ended the story in a good place without complicating it too much. After all, incest is complicated enough already isn't it.

IrfonIrfonover 8 years ago
Unquestionably...

...pob peth yn HYFRYD !!

Hint: translate from the Welsh...:-)

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 8 years agoAuthor
@Irfon

Everything is indeed lovely, and there's more to come soon, some more adventures, a different couple, and a different story, as I promised there would be.

BB1958

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Great & Different

I have not commented on the previous 2 chapters because I wanted to read the full story first. Now that I have I have to say that it is great to have a new setting and an interesting, different story line.

I have read your comment about plans for follow on story lines (rejected sister etc.) and I am looking forward to reading these when they are available. I know it is difficult on literotica but it would be appreciated if you can put something in the title/story short description to link them back to the original story. Still 5* from me for all 3 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Big league?

Fifty shades has nothing on you my friend. Please consider a much longer story, well thought out like this one, but with a little more romantic side of the love-making, and a lot more story, dripping with adventure and dreams coming true. All in all, awesome story, and well thought out. Make novels and put your talent to some real use. I do hope you consider doing so. I would certainly be one of your avid patrons

reader_3634reader_3634almost 8 years ago
Rejected sister

I was convinced I had read the 'Rejected Sister' story but I can't find it now. Did I imagine it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank You

I also didn't comment on the previous 2 chapters, waiting for the finale.

Good Sex and an excellent backstory.

If you don't write less erotic stories for the commercial market, you may be misssing a great way to fund your work on Literotica.

I can imagine you doing both exceptionally well.

Love your work

LookingForBrittanyLookingForBrittanyover 7 years ago
Can't wait to read more

Only read parts 1-3 so far but liked all of it. Could definitely feel how Finn and Lara were the different kind of couple Evan, Sylvie and Robyn were looking for to replace them.

Was a little surprised by the epilogue putting and ending on the series but realize that was just to provide some bookends to fill in with other stories!

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

Excellent story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well plotted and interesting throughout. Oh for the stamina of youth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really great series. The story line was unique and you didn't drag it out. You ended it very neatly.

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

This is a fantastic. I still like Naomi story more but just cause her character is awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES