All Comments on 'Sisterhood'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
towedjumpertowedjumperover 5 years ago
Wow, need to extend this

I usually don't comment much but wow, you need to extend this out further.

geek_writergeek_writerover 5 years ago
So good it's ridiculous

Stories like this both make me want to continue my own stories and give up writing :). So good in so many ways. Please continue this theme!

Lost BoyLost Boyover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You!!

Don't you dare give up on your writing Geek Writer! Be patient and work on improving your craft. It takes time. I'd like to think that i get a little better with each story. I am glad you enjoyed the story and yes i plan on continuing. Happy New Year and best wishes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So is this gonna be a series that follow different Keepers?

This and "What are the Odds" run along the same lines plus have nearly the same problem which is how disjointed it feels. They're both good reads but they feel like they need a good polishing.

cerabuscerabusover 5 years ago
amazing

i have read countless stories on here .. this one is amazing , Loved all of it. Just wish he could come up with more .. but, then again , he's a genius and still might have a few tricks up his sleeve for continuing.

monkeybones420monkeybones420over 5 years ago
Awesome

Dude you are FUCKING insane. I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!

This is my favorite story. Thank you for your efforts and please continue writing this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
rock on !

i love your stories ! this my friend is a story to go wild on ! you have given yourself a myriad of avenues to pursue any and all fantasies that roll around your consciousness! please continue on this magic story ! yeah i know , over the top , but i really want you to continue with this story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
not bad but wrong category

this story started out as a taboo story, but 90% of it belongs in Sci-fi/Fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good but scattered.

You broke the story down into chapters but could have broken them down into separate entries. It got VERY confusing when jumping to different worlds and expecting the reader to be able to take it all in before jumping somewhere else. Then on the last page you introduced new characters which seemed to go nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Worst thing in a while.

One depicts one of god blood becoming Keeper.

I didn't even give my parent's

I sudden gust of wind lifted her skirt

how expensive this meal was setting dad back

the girl's showed up

passing the smoke into my mouth is an erection inspiring

My growing erection settle between her ass cheek

I swallowed the bright silver gel tabs and with some water

What do you get out it

I'll be there is a little bit.

The card red Kat Shaw

We reversed coarse

These are just up to PAGE FIVE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really wanted to like this.

There is a lot to love here and I enjoyed reading this story. But I can't help but think it could have been way way better. Felt like a great rough draft of what could have been an amazing story. Tons of great ideas and great plot points all over the place, problem was the stuff in between was rough. The threads needed more weaving so to speak. It came off as choppy and disjointed, borderline incoherent at time. I really hope you revisit this story, maybe even rewrite it one day. As it was it was fun but a bit disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great.

First story I've read on here, for the actual story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed.

It reminded me a bit of something from Piers Anthony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please for the love of god

Please write sequel I need to know more this is so gripping your words make the images visible in my mind

kevwiredkevwiredover 5 years ago
Seems like a great rough draft, but you need an editor!

I'm halfway through this story and while I am very interested in the general storyline, there are so many grammar mistakes as well as occassional spelling mistakes. Even huge plotholes in the story telling that just blatantly say something and there is no clearing up to explain what is going on. I get it's erotica, but you've got a great storyline on your hands, you just really need hetter execution and pay attention to fine details.

When the paranormal investigator appears, she opens with 'I am naked' 'The front door was open'.....like ummm what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You!!!!!

Better continue with this story. My mind was going right along with the people/other beings. I see( to use a phrase from Dune) plans within plans. So many ideas that it makes my mind spin.{ I love it } I got so lost in the story my food got cold. Ha ha ha...Really!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wish list

Enjoyed the story, but just saw it as a reboot of the Legacy series. Please continue on with another Legacy chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Meh

Too inconsistent for my liking. Too flimsy. Too many things crammed into 12 little pages like an elephant cock into a poor rabbit.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

this is a fun read with potential for a continuing story. thank you

Pars001Pars001over 5 years ago
ok

As a writer of long stories I can see that this begs for a sequel. I hope that you do one day when you have the time. I know that continuing can bge difficult had that with my stories.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 5 years ago
Another great story

I really enjoyed this story as always .This is why your one of the best, you write a story I can get lost in . I some times forget it's not real :)

Lost BoyLost Boyover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks again!!

I want to thank everyone that voted and commented. I need to slow down, lay out a better plan, and stick to it. I want to also thank everyone following me, we've reached 3500!!! Thank so very much for your support and words of encouragement and advice.

Bruno513Bruno513over 5 years ago
Enjoyable reading

You sure come up with some wild shit that I truely enjoy reading. I hope you write a sequel.

Jessica1986Jessica1986over 5 years ago
story

you do vary good work

DYNO224DYNO224about 5 years ago
Another good one

I didn't have to check the date you submitted this story and you always use maximum effort.I hope you did read the rest of Brian Lumley's books .Also Time Gods WORLD by LE Modesitt jr. and the Wheel of time series by Robert Jordan.Thanks old friend.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Not sure

Gathered this had something to do with some group thing with gods etc. Like sci-fi shit. But have just battled through page 1 and it is simple teen pot-head trash. A brother who is piss weak, a sister you would wish has been strangled at birth. He finds out she is the local bike at school, and then proceeds to stick his dick into her. Not even a condom. God hope he goes to the clinic the next day to be tested. Don't know what is lurking in that slut.

No idea why the camera, you never explained. How would he know they would have sex, and be somewhere he could film. Christ, in this day and age, who has a camera. Just pull out your phone and get better movie than most cameras.

There are quite a few positive comments, so will continue reading. Normally having gratuitous drugs in a story us enough to stop he reading, but the general weirdness of not being in a plot kept me reading. Although I skipped through the bs sex part, too confusing as to what was doing who.

Hope it improves and develops a plot as a 12 page story with part 2 should have.

Lost BoyLost Boyabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I appreciate everyone's opinions and critiques. It is how i become a better writer. I will endeavor to make the next story better than the last. I appreciate you taking the time to help me out.

imelodramaticimelodramaticabout 5 years ago
Great work! Needs better editing

This was fascinating, but I strongly urge you to find some beta readers and/or edit more strictly. It was relatively understandable but there were so many places where I was lost and just skimmed through to get to a part that made sense. I feel like I missed a good portion of what was going on but hey I was still interested.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
A Wild Ride

That was certainly a fun story and I look forward to to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Typer

is so immature, thinks tory must be filled with drugs. I stopped reading with the first use.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

Great story how unfortunate you finished the story there. I thought there was far more to this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES