All Comments on 'Sisterhood - Alienation'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 5 years ago
Great Story

You did it again .Another masterpiece .You write one hell of a good story thank you for the wonderful read .

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 5 years ago
Thanks for this fantastic tale. I really like this story!

One of my favorite parts is how you describe the new tech they encounter. Shows a great deal of imagination beyond the story plot. In order to keep a smile on the face of the Sisterhood while Jerry is out and about taking care of business, I think the Sisterhood could use more two cocked studs. Like Keeper clones, independent of Jerry's consciousness. Just saying......

TLB1981TLB1981almost 5 years ago

Please continue want to see what's next.

Lost BoyLost Boyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Sisterhood: Barbarian

It is currently in the works along with Mr. Robinson pt. 13. Glad you are enjoying the series!!

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Always Imaginative

I love how in depth and descriptive you get, I makes for very enjoyable reading.

kdeville87kdeville87about 4 years ago

more, please nice but what about the space ship that nick found, and will he ever run into Greg Robison and his people they could have fun.

tamactamacalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed direction this story arm is taking. Would very much like to see it continue, with Jerry rewarding those that help him solve the problems he is facing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I see some of these characters have seeped into Play Testers’ story. Love it! Please continue.

Shininghawlk111Shininghawlk111over 1 year ago

Love the storyline need more to read. I'm hooked please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sisterhood Previous Part
Sisterhood Series Info