Sisterly Rivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,522 Followers

"Remind me not to borrow money off you again," Fiona said rather breathlessly as she tidied up.

"I'm still puzzled as to why you didn't drag Susan off to the nearest bed," she grumbled.

"Well, I'd tell you, but then you'd probably use that fact to annoy Susan, so I'll just keep my mouth shut," I said and made my departure before she could really start grilling me.

Cathy dropped past my place a few days later.

"What did you do to Susan?" were the first words out of her mouth.

"Me? Nothing. Well, I did lend her fifty that I told you about but I haven't seen her since so I haven't had a chance to touch her." (You couldn't really call that spanking touching her. Not where Susan was concerned.)

"Are you sure? She practically spits if your name is mentioned and she told me that if I'd any sense I'd drop you as a boyfriend as you couldn't be trusted and would be sure to two-time me."

"Then that should prove I didn't touch her," I pointed out. "If I had she'd have found some way to confess what had happened."

Cathy nodded in agreement but she was still puzzled. Something had happened and she wanted to know what. I wondered what were the chances of her meeting Fiona and having a chat. Not high, I hoped.

Ashson
Ashson
8,522 Followers
12