All Comments on 'Sisterly Seduction of Samuel Ch. 01'

by Devinter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto689 months ago

YES!!!! Make him want her. Great story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Zoe is a little immature and obsessed. Bro is so far against being with her, but his is not the strongest "no."

Develop his internal monologue whether you post all of that for us or not.

Develop him a bit more on the page for us.

Should they get together?

Find out yourself from what you develop for him.

Good luck

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Samuel should allow himself to be seduced by Zoey. Yes it's incest but to have someone love you that much? Not sure Miranda can match that much affection! Great start, Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stop with the

-

at the beginning of each paragraph of dialogue. That is not part of English punctuation, You seem to be using quotation marks correctly. All you're doing us making more work for yourself and entering a distraction in your story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please continue and make him want her.

stlbob4904stlbob49049 months ago

It reads as if it was written in another language before being translated to English.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Did you ask if he should fuck her? Of course he should, This is Literotica, not Little Golden Books. Do you want her to lean her lesson and go away? If I were writing it I'd have her grab his dick and he lets her. He knows its wrong but he can't resist.

DevinterDevinter9 months agoAuthor

@stlbob4904 - I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, I am not a native English speaker, so that's probably the reason why. I am writing these stories in English, and not my native tongue of Swedish, but of course it can be quite a struggle for me sometimes. That's partly why I am on the website in the first place; to improve my writing talents.

@Anon - This story is a bit more of a slow burn than some of my other creations. I am experimenting to see what people like and dislike. I am getting the impression that the Literotica community is quite torn on this particular topic; some want you to get straight to the actions, others appreciate a bit of build-up and character development. Either way, you can expect a lot of fucking before long!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Delightful premise.

Nicely told. Nicely paced.

Looking forward to subsequent chapters.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Give sexy Smell a bit of sexy chest hair. He seems a muscled, well-developed young man. Sexy chest hair would give her something to caress with her breasts.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG7 months ago

I have nothing to say about this, as the stories are already written, so I will just have to read on to see how they go!! This is NOT criticism...just factual observation!!

You DO get Five**5**Stars for this chapter; your explanation of being Swedish and an Enlish-as-a-Second-Language writer gets you a lot of leeway with me...the writing is not as bad as some other people make it out to be...is more Quirky than anything...I Like It!!

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋

stockingnutstockingnut6 months ago

I love the build up!

JSA69JSA693 months ago

Sweet and sexy. I hope Zoey gets her wish, and more.

LITTLEbill862LITTLEbill862about 2 months ago

yes, ithink that he would enjoy it ass much as she would.he needs to give her a good loving that would make her really happy & he would be too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevinter@Devinter
I am on this website to hone my penmanship and getting better at expressing myself vividly in the English language. I am 34 years old, from Sweden. What I write about does not necessarily reflect my real-life preferences, fetishes, desires, or even fantasies. A large amount o...