Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fran, Sheila, Ally, and I caucused for about one minute. I looked at each of them and said, "You set your own limits. If you are with someone you resonate with, it's fine with me if you make love with him. I know you'll come home with me, and my love for you will only increase."

Fran said, "I feel the same way. See what you can learn from someone new and bring it home to us." Sheila and Ally ratified that idea as well. Suddenly we had an open marriage, at least for that morning.

After some further class discussion and instruction, new partnerships were arranged, in part by eye contact across the room with nods and smiles. I ended with a pretty woman about my age named Cindy. She was a little embarrassed by the turn of events that morning, and I encouraged her to communicate her feelings to me as we went along, assuring her that I would stop or turn back from whatever we were doing at her slightest mention.

Cindy's husband ended with Sheila, and the pair went off to our hotel room, while Cindy and I adjourned to her hotel room. She was the mother of two, married for fifteen years, and an at-home housekeeper. We talked briefly about our philosophies on life and love, and then the reasons we were at the seminar. As we did we started to touch each other, staying within each other's personal space, and using loving voices as we'd been taught.

Soon, I had Cindy looking doe eyes at me, and I felt we'd crossed a threshold of some kind. She willingly bared her body to me, and I did the same for her. While she hadn't been sure about wanting to have intercourse with a stranger when we started, we both felt such pleasant and strong vibrations from each other once we were nude that we soon coupled and started to make Tantric love.

I brought Cindy to a first orgasm only a couple of minutes after we started to fuck, but then the climaxes started to arrive, one after the other. I kept touching her and kissing and stroking her body as we'd been taught, keeping to a higher spiritual plane in my thinking - mind, body, and spirit. The more I interacted with her, the more passionate she became, and I was sure we were sharing some kind of peak experience for her.

Overall, Cindy and I made love for an hour before I jettisoned my cum into her body, just where she asked me to leave it. As we were supposed to do, we savored the afterglow of our union before dressing and returning to join the group again. Just as we were leaving her hotel room, Cindy pulled me into a passionate embrace, and told me that I'd surpassed any sexual experience she'd ever had, even with her husband. I assured her that I felt similarly, and that she'd taught me a few things I hadn't realized about life, love, and sex.

After everyone had returned, Roger talked about the natural attraction men and women have for each other, and how to manage our feelings to honor our regular partners. He talked about the confusing feelings we must have been feeling to go off with a relative stranger and then be intimate with them in some way. Each person in the class commented on what they'd felt and experienced.

Dee and Roger explained how in this setting, we set new boundaries for our partners that allowed new and unexpected behaviors, and now we had the option to further extend those boundaries or bring them back to where they'd been. A long discussion about open marriage and open relationships took place, although Fran, Sheila, Ally, and I listened more than contributed.

Many of the feelings expressed and emotions felt were raw and to the point. I felt good that Cindy's husband seemed to have a good time with Fran, and that he wasn't at all upset that Cindy had made love with me. I watched them carefully to be sure there were no hidden agenda items that might come up later.

At the end of the morning, the workshop ended. Everybody hugged and kissed everyone else, and then we started to head for a late lunch and our checkout.

"Excuse me, Steve - isn't it. Could you spare me a moment of your time?"

Kyle and Nancy Reddick, two of the others in the workshop, caught up to us in the hallway just outside the conference room we'd been using. Both were good-looking and only slightly older than me.

"Sure." The four of us paused.

Nancy blushed and said, "I was wondering if we could talk to you sometime ... all of you maybe ... about your group relationship. We have a situation emerging that ... well, it'll put us in a situation something like yours, with multiple partners, and we wanted to talk more with you about how you make it work."

Kyle nodded to reinforce her comments. He added, "We have another man and a couple we are about to partner with. We've been intimate, but are now talking about taking it up a notch, and maybe well live together and maybe we won't, but we need some guidance, or at least a role model."

"I'd be glad to give my viewpoint on any of that. We're pretty open about what we do and how we live." The girls had clustered around, and they too nodded to show they were open to participating with the couple.

Kyle thrust a business card into my hands. "I'm hoping you might have next weekend free. Come join us for lunch, all of you, we'll do a cookout and we can talk."

I looked at the girls. We purposefully kept our Saturdays open so we could be together. Each of the girls nodded, so I accepted the invitation.

To be continued

PS. Again, my thanks to German Dragon for his editing prowess. The errors that remain are mine for sure.

12