All Comments on 'Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 05'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
to bad

The romance in the story is all but dead now.

This is just another group sex among a bunch of people until they begin to split off one by one. The girls will leave him eventually. There is little left to hold them together.

group marriage have rules just as traditional ones do, and they are breaking almost all of them. This started with a nice twist on a romance/group marriage and is now just a casual sex with just about anyone. The story should have remained focused on the initial group members. But adding the parents, Adding all these others at the tantric training, with these other "couples", well, the story has no focus anymore.

The writing continues top notch. But just throwing anything into the storyline like this detracts from the writing skills. Above all else, the story has to be engaging for the readers. I still would like to see the end, I just hope the story can be saved, but they have done so much to destroy their relationship at this point, maybe he can end up with just one of them now. He will probably lose ally first given the way her character is going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a wonderful story

I like the fact that they care for and respect each other in was that they can have sex with other people and tell the difference between love and sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sorry

Like the previous commenter I'm leaving this one behind. What started as polyamory with some romance and a fun twist has degenerated into a cookie-cutter group sex fest. The first two chapters were wonderful and the writing continues to be excellent but you've headed off onto a tangent I can take or leave. I'm leaving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
where 30

we only got 5

DennisOshea69DennisOshea69almost 10 years ago
Direction of Story

Writing a story series is very difficult because as an author you are constantly presented with ideas which have the potential to derail the central theme of your series. That is why I urge SteveWallace to be cautious in introducing group sex with strangers and parents. The theme of love and romance that I felt so strongly in the first three chapters is beginning to feel diluted and weak. No matter where your imagination takes you in this series, please remain faithful to the theme.

Best of luck and thank you for sharing your stories with your readers!

iluvsecsiluvsecsalmost 10 years ago

I am still enjoying this story as it progresses. I want to remind ppl that this is an erotic post that is in a group category and already included family members.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
serendipity

To date I have only read the first five chapters and I see there are about 30 more already posted. In my opinion the author has clearly outline that this entire storyline is in the 'Group Sex' category for convenience.

As so far, this story has included polygamy, polyamory, incest, orgies, homosexuality and other variations of emotionally binding, sexual relationships. Advocating acceptance of the quality of 'compersion'.

I think in the first five chapters the author has crowded too many characters into too short a span of personal and social evolution. To me, a longer period of character development would be more believable. And provide us with a better understanding of the character's personalities and backgrounds.

However, I am not SteveWallace, the author. This is his creation and his construction as he sees, saw fit.

Whatever the reader's opinions, what has been done, is done. And now, for those of us curious enough to want to continue with this series. On we go to Chapter 6. To Tantric Infinity and Beyond!

sanser6sanser6over 8 years ago
The ethical aspect of lovemaking

This chapter was really good.

Sexual relationships between two concenting adults should always enhance the mind of both. Physical is nice, but mindblowing for both is so much better. That is pure tantra.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

And down the gutter this story goes..

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 month ago

I like the flow. It is thoughtful and does not overwhelm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3486 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...