Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean mounted Chip and I could tell by the look she gave me that they'd just given up their little game with Chip. Sheila lay next to the fucking couple kissing Chip, and whispering more dirty thoughts to him including what his cock was doing to her mother. I also heard her describing some dirty sex that was pure exhibitionism with a high risk of getting caught.

At one hour and twenty-two minutes since the start of their intimate time together, Chip detonated like a Chinese fireworks factory on fire. His body fired at least ten mighty shots of semen deep into Jean's body, and that in turn drove her over the edge. Later, Jean told us that the first six or seven spurts he made seemed like a high powered fire hose in her cunt giving off warm, viscous white semen to the point where her cavity couldn't hold it all, and some immediately got forced out while he was still inside her in probably the most excited and swollen state of his sexual life.

Chip arched his back so much that he lifted Jean completely off the bed above him in her cowgirl position. With each shot of cum, his arch pulsed and got higher. I didn't know the human back could bend that much. His eyes were scrunched tightly shut and he had a look of pain, pleasure, and consternation on his face. Sheila reached behind Jean and grabbed Chip's scrotum and massaged and squeezed the sac, explaining that she wanted nothing left inside him when he finished cuming. Chip groaned in more pleasure-pain at the onslaught and relief.

Jean finished her orgasm, however, it was clear that Chip was still processing his. She leaned down and grabbed one of his nipples in her teeth. At the same time, she swatted the side of his chest with one hand with a resounding 'slap' that could be heard throughout the neighborhood.

Ally and I swore Chip started to orgasm again, or was it just a couple of more spurts of the same cum he'd been in the midst of enjoying.

Finally, Chip's body collapsed from its arch, Jean fell to his chest and into his arms, and his eyes blinked open in disbelief.

Chips looked at us with awe on his face and after focusing for a minute said, "I have never ever cum that hard in my life. What did you do to me?" He looked back at Jean and Sheila.

Jean just shook her head innocently, and so did Sheila. They well knew that denied orgasm for a male builds up a head of steam that either causes blue balls, a painful experience, or an explosion of cum from the lower body that rivals Old Faithful geyser in Yellowstone National Park. From across the room, Gale allowed as how Chip's longest time prior to that night had probably been fifteen minutes. He'd bettered his best record times five plus.

Jean extracted herself from Chip by rolling onto her side opposite us. As she opened her legs to the world, Sheila stared at her mother's cunt and said, "Holy shit, Mom. You should see the volume of cum he gave you. You're overflowing." After a pause, she said, "Ally, Gale, Nancy, come help me clean up here."

Almost immediately four women were gathered in front of Jean's pussy, alternately lapping up the gallon of man juice that Chip had expelled. Of course, as they did, they worked to deliver a few more orgasms to Jean, and as they did that Jean grabbed ahold of Chip, me, Dave or Lyle – who had joined our wild bunch, and kissed them with great passion. We stroked her breasts, as each new orgasm raced through her body, and then made sure another male was there to help her through the next one.

When we stopped, Jean joined Chip as a moaning pile of human flesh in a corner of our bed. Both were beyond being sexually satiated beyond comprehension.

The rest of us were laughing at the pair and their outstanding performance. Sheila and Ally went off to the kitchen and brought back some water and beer to replenish lost fluids. Aidan and Fran came and joined us. We talked and joked, as we got ready for round two. At the mere suggestion of a second round, both Jean and Chip moaned and rolled away from the rest of us. Our numbers were down to nine.

I carried Jean into the guest room and tucked her in the bed. Lyle got Chip to walk the short distance until he fell in and spooned behind Jean. The pair was so exhausted they were asleep before he could turn and walk out of the room.

We swapped partners again, enjoying the diversity of the group. Various women played the role of the extra girl, moving from couple to couple to further spice up their lovemaking. Eventually, everyone had happily finished that round, plus Dave had gotten to fuck each of his daughters for a while.

After midnight, Lyle and Gale retrieved Chip from the guest room, got him dressed, and they poured him into the back of Lyle's car. Nancy and Aidan joined them, and they left the rest of us with great thanks for a fantastic evening in the city and hopes to get together soon – real soon.

Dave spooned in behind his sleeping wife in the guest room, and the rest of us cuddled together in our big bed with very little said between us, except for appreciation for each other and words of love.

* * * * *

"Oh, my god, I don't know what to do about this." Ally stuttered the words as she read a card addressed to her that had come on a box of two-dozen white roses. She sat with a look of shock on her face.

Fran was nearest to her. She held out her hand for the card. "Care to share?"

Ally gave her the card and looked between each of us. Today was Thursday after the Saturday night when eleven of us had enjoyed a fabulous evening of sex with each other.

Fran asked Ally, "May I read it out loud?"

Ally nodded.

"Dearest Ally – These roses can only hint at the magnitude of the love I am feeling for you. I hope you can consider me in a more serious way from this moment forward. We have so much to talk about and in our lifetime there is so little time to enjoy each other. I want to share all of infinity with you by my side. I feel you are my soul mate. With my deepest love and respect, Aidan."

We were all speechless. I finally gasped, "Wow! How romantic."

The three girls nodded.

Ally said, "But I don't want another relationship. I have one with the three of you. Doesn't he see that I love you?" She gestured to all of us.

Ally re-read the card. "What should I do? I don't want to hurt his feelings? I bet he's going to call. What should I say?"

Fran was quick, "Well, tonight was supposed to be my Date Night with Steve, but you two are going out ... and there you go. You're gone ... Bye! ... and you left your cellphones here for us to answer because you don't want to be disturbed." She paused and asked, "How's that?"

I speculated, "Well, that can take care of tonight, but he's going to start pursuing her unless she backs him down a notch or two." I turned to Ally and added, "If that's what you want?"

I thought for a moment. I went to Ally and held her in a huge bear hug. I pulled her down with me in the middle of the sofa.

"Ally, I love you dearly, and what I want and pledged to you was to do what made you happiest in your life. If that means you go off with Aidan or someone else, then I support you in that because I love you that much that I'm willing to give you up to see you happier. I don't want you out of my life, but if you feel you want to create a new primary relationship, I'm there for you. Our foursome is unusual as you know, plus our behavior with the Fabulous 5 and your parents, and maybe eventually others. Maybe it's too unusual as you start to think about having a real husband and children and a house in the suburbs and a new career as a soccer mom."

Tears ran down Ally's cheeks. She said, "I want all of that with the three of you – and the others. I don't want to break us up. I love you all."

I kissed her. Sheila sat on her other side and rubbed her back.

Just then, Ally's cell phone rang. We all stared at it.

Fran picked it up and answered it. "Hi Aidan, this is Fran."

After her opening with Aidan, we only heard Fran's side of the conversation, but we could infer what Aidan was saying or asking as well. "Ally's phone." "Yes, hi Aidan. I'm sorry she's gone on her date night with Steve until late I suspect. It's something she and Steve do on a regular basis." "Oh, yes, she got them and their beautiful." "Well, I do see the card that came with them open beside the vase the flowers are in." "I don't know what her thinking about anything is right now, and I suspect she doesn't either." "Well, I bet it caught her by surprise." "I wouldn't rush things at this point." "No, she's the type that would want you to take it slow so she can get used to the idea and integrate it into her thinking." "Well, I'll tell her you called. Try her again tomorrow evening." "Oh, no, I'm glad to help." "Oh, I had fun with you too. We'll be doing it all again soon I hope." "Sure. Talk to you soon. Hugs. Bye." Fran ended the call.

I chuckled, "'Get used to the idea and integrate it into her thinking'? You sound like a psychologist or a management consultant, and I should know." I poked the air in her direction. I knew both areas well: I had an undergrad degree with double majors in computer science and psychology, and I'd been working for twelve years as a consultant, first in systems and now more in general management.

Fran laughed, "I'm sorry. I keep hearing all these buzz phrases where I work, and I guess some of them are worming their way into my brain." After a pause, she said, "Hey, you sound like that sometimes too."

Sheila said, "What now?"

I said, "Well, I'm taking Ally on our Date Night since she and Fran switched. I think getting out of here and doing something fun will help her put things in perspective."

Ally nodded in agreement. We stood, gathered our coats, kissed our partners goodbye, and the two of us left. Fortunately, the night was relatively mild compared to the week before when Boston had a winter storm, hopefully the last of the season.

We traded back and forth between us about who specified the Date Night activity. Sometimes I planned, and sometimes my 'date' planned the evening to her satisfaction. To my pleasant surprise, a couple of times our dates had involved stretching our sexual horizons, sometimes with our roommates.

I led Ally to my car, and held the door for her as she got in. Once I got in and we started to drive, I headed north to Nahant Beach. Although it was almost dark, the causeway between the mainland and the spit of land at the end in the midst of Boston Harbor had lights every couple of hundred feet so we could actually walk the beach and see where we were going. Despite the lights, I also carried the car flashlight with me. The evening was chilly, but we were lucky and there was no wind.

When we got to the beach we started to walk. I didn't say much except to steer Ally so she didn't get her feet wet in some of the tidal pools. Ally and I held hands or had our arms around each other in a loving way. Sometimes when she was close to me, I'd nuzzle her hair and kiss her.

After a half-mile, Ally finally spoke, "What would you do if you were me?"

I'd expected the question for the past half hour, so I was prepared. "Well, I know you like Aidan, and that you don't want to burst his bubble, hurt him, or get him mad at you. I think you've got some options, but the one that seems easiest to invoke is the 'I'm flattered, but I'm not where you are in terms of our relationship. I think we're back in the friendship building stage, and we should go through that before we leap into anything deeper. Let's remain friends and see where our friendship takes us."

Ally stopped and hugged me. "You're so smart."

"Think about it. I took you through those steps from friendship to lover after you'd already decided you wanted to be the third sister in our love nest. I wanted both of us, and your sisters, to be sure that you joining us was the right move all the way around, including for you."

Ally said, "And I thank you for the care you used with me, and with all of us ... and which you continue to exhibit. That's one of the many reasons I love you so."

"Well, my suggestion to move slowly from friendship to something more with Aidan postpones the question for a while. Of course, there are other words that could be said, aimed to really deflate the passion."

"Like what?"

"There's the 'I think of you like my brother' killer statement, but you've already fucked your brother, meaning him, so that's sort of awkward but you could get away with it. At the other extreme, you could jump his bones and tell him you are wildly in love with him, then get very aggressive in your demands of your new boyfriend." I laughed at some of the things I thought she could do to turn him off by being demanding – flowers everyday, long telephone calls every day even when he wants to work or do something on his own, require hourly text messages of love, ask him to write poetry or long, sexy stories for her every day, and similar tasks.

As an afterthought I asked, "Do you suppose if you were to become his girlfriend that Aidan would still want to be in the Fabulous 5 and continue to enjoy group sex and swinging?"

I felt Ally shrug in response. We didn't have enough information.

I had a further thought, "Do you suppose the flowers and his message are him teasing you?"

Ally paused and stamped her foot in the hard packed sand, "Well, if that's what he's doing he's going to have pissed me off in a big way." She thought and added, "From what little I know about him, I don't think he'd tease anyone that way. He does have a sense of humor, but it's not at the expense of others."

We kicked around a few more options for dealing with Aidan's pledge of devotion and love for Ally, but she liked the first idea I'd posited. I could tell from the tone of her voice, the way her walk became more relaxed, and the way she started to hug me to her that she was calming down from her initial reaction over the flowers and card.

We reached the end of the beach and turned to walk back to the car. Despite the darkness there were a few other couples walking the beach. I wondered if they were in love the same way I felt about Ally.

"Ally, are you all right with our family situation? You, me, Fran, and Sheila?"

"Oh, god, yes! I think our living and loving together is beyond any dream or fantasy I could have created on my own. I love you dearly, and I don't seem to feel that sharing you with my sisters is strange or that I am at some kind of disadvantage or that I've lost something. You go out of your way to give exclusive time to each of us, and I've got friends in marriages and couple relations who complain about how little time their boyfriends or husbands spend with them."

"Where do you think we're headed in the long term?"

"More of the same? Plus we have involved our parents in our sex life, something I still can't believe on some days, AND we have the Fabulous 5, AND our parents want to introduce us to their swinger friends to all our benefit. That last part may be a little daunting, but I'm looking forward to it."

"What about our own family?"

"You mean kids, a house in the suburbs, soccer moms, and all that?"

I nodded.

"I'm not quite ready for that, but Fran and Sheila will probably start thinking about that before I do. We should talk about this together. I can dream up a few options of how that might work with all of us staying together. Are you feeling you want kids now?"

"No, not yet, but I probably will in a couple of years."

Ally surprised me with her next statement, "You know there are other options for our circle? For instance, we could add one or two more guys so we became three women committed to three men, and we all live together and get along."

"Hummmmmm." The idea of sharing my three gals on a permanent basis with other guys didn't have immediate appeal to me. I felt sure Ally figured that out by my relatively mute response.

When we got to the car, I suggested dinner since we'd postponed eating so we could walk and talk. We drove into Marblehead and found a seafood restaurant that had reasonable prices. After dinner I asked what Ally wanted to do.

She smiled at me and said, "I really want you to take me home and make love to me. I want to be held and loved ... and in case you have any doubt, I want you to fuck my brains out."

And that's exactly what I did.

To be continued

12