Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I teased him, "Oh, I know and that's why I always try to give them at least ten times as many orgasms as I have."

Aidan squeaked,"Ten times? My God, I had no idea ..." He balked, "I only ... oh, I'll have to work on that."

"Oh, each of them, Sheila especially, has come to expect nothing less during our evenings. I've actually mastered the skill of bringing two of them off simultaneously. I haven't gotten all three of them to cum simultaneously, but I'm working on it."

"Man, you are my new idol." Despite Aidan being near my age, his social age seemed to be further behind, thus I felt he looked up to me and even attributed some characteristics to me that a younger brother might give an older brother. Occasionally, in talking with him, I even felt like a supportive parent coaching a young adult." It felt fun to have a brother again; my own brother Doug, older by four years, lived outside of Chicago and rarely visited or called. I wondered what Doug would think when he learned of my living arrangements.

I thought about Aidan's remark and stopped teasing, "Aidan, don't make me an idol. I'm your friend. I'm always willing to share my knowledge and experience with you, and I hope you feel the same in supporting me."

Aidan said in a serious tone, "Oh, I know, but you set me up with your partners - you want me to have sex with them and keep them happy, and I do try to do that and not trample on your toes. You know I love all the girls."

"I do, and I am grateful that you aren't trying to drive a wedge between them and me, particularly when I have to travel so much for a while that I can't spend the time I want with them."

Aidan nodded, "I saw a picture of the woman you've befriended in New Jersey - Jane. She's beautiful and sexy."

"I'd like to bring her home with me some weekend. If I do, I'd be counting on you to be around to help keep her and my partners happy. I might even borrow Dave, Chip and Sean too. Jane's never been in a group sex situation, and the idea scares her a little. You don't have a chest-thumping ego, so you'd be non-threatening to her; I'm sure she'd like you a lot. She has a hard edge from fighting her way up the corporate ladder, but she tells me that I've helped her soften that severity in her style in many ways. I have a difficult time seeing that side of her, because she melts like warm butter in my presence."

"Do you love her like Fran, Sheila, and Ally?"

"Things are heading in that direction."

"Will the girls be jealous?"

I responded, "To be sure, you'll have to ask them, but I think in the way people might expect a lover to respond, the answer is no. We all want more time with each other, but I don't begrudge them the time with you, and I don't think they resent the time I spend with Jane, even if we have sex together. To think that way you have to see the bigger picture of the long-term relationships and how they interplay. I think the Law of Karma comes into play too; Jane and the girls know I would never do anything intentional to hurt them. If I did, I know it would cycle back and hurt me in some way. If I unintentionally do something, they each know that I will go out of my way to make it right and to mitigate any pain or injury."

"Isn't everyone like that?"

"I wish." I'd seen enough crumbling relationships to know that there was a lot of bad karma being spread around.

Dave had come over and joined us, and he'd listened to the last interchange. He added, "When Jean and I raised the girls, we tried to teach them not to be jealous of what other people had or did. It's a non-productive emotion, plus it's passive. We do better to take some kind of action if we see that kind of situation - either distance ourselves or get more involved in some way."

Aidan asked him, "What takes the place of jealousy as an emotion?"

Dave said, "Well, one word is compersion. It means feeling happy that your friend has or did something that made them feel good."

I added, "That's why I'm not jealous of you having sex with the girls. I know that each of you will get pleasure and joy from the act, and even develop a closeness to each other than will double those feelings. Because that's what I want you all to feel, I don't mind your interaction with each other because I feel a secondary happiness that I did a good thing for each of you in asking you to be there for them."

Aidan said, "That's sort of like altruism."

I hemmed and hawed, "Altruism to me is unselfish or selfless concern for others. When I asked you to be with my lovers, I was being selfish and acting in my own interest. I wanted to feel good knowing that Ally, Sheila, and Fran were taken care of and able to get a healthy dose of sex from someone they like. Thus, I felt good by that request. I also didn't want the girls going out with just anybody, or hanging out somewhere they might meet somebody that doesn't think the way you do about driving a wedge between them and me. So, I acted out of my own self interest."

Dave said, "Steve's right. Even in our swing group, we often do the same thing Steve asked you to do. I've had guys we know come by and keep Jean happy when I've had to be away. It's not that I'm afraid she'll stray or leave me, it's that I get a deep satisfaction knowing that someone I love is happy and having a blissful experience. That makes me feel warm inside, and I confess I get off thinking about her with some other man."

Chip had joined us with Lyle close behind. He said, "I agree with Dave. Lyle and I often have to travel for work, and we always suggest that the other stop by and see our wives. If they have sex, that's great. If they don't, that's all right too, but I want Gale to have the opportunity to have a good experience while I'm away and usually she does. I get erotic reports on my telephone calls home that brings me home horny and in a more caring mood about her. It's a win-win all the way around for all of us involved."

Lyle nodded in support of what Chip had just said.

A voice from the living room said, "Dinner's ready. It's buffet style. Come and serve yourselves, and then find a comfortable place to eatin the living room. You guys have to join us. No more separation of the sexes."

As I walked past her on the way to buffet table, I smiled at Gale, "I really like it when the sexes are merged with each other. Might you want to try that option a little later?"

Gale kissed me, "I thought you'd never ask." She poked me in the ribs and turned to pull some of the women from the kitchen and also start them through the buffet line in the dining room.

We all chattered through dinner. For a while, I was the featured member of the group as Nancy, Lyle, and the others had me talking about Jane and the work at TCI. I explained that I wanted her to come up to the area for a weekend, and I wanted to expose her to a group sex situation so she could see what it was like. I showed pictures of Jane, and Dave, Sean, and the others started to drool over my sexy friend in the genie costume. I got them to pose, took a picture of them, and sent it to Jane with the title,'Some of your secret admirers. I showed them your genie picture.'

A couple of minutes later I got a reply,'You're embarrassing me, and I am deeply flattered. I look forward to meeting your friends in many ways. Love, J.'

I noticed Jane's use of the word 'love' in her text. I hoped I'd done an adequate job of managing her expectations about how I felt and where our relationship might go vis-à-vis all the other women already in my life. The previous week, I'd gone out of my way to not hide my feelings about any of my partners, Nancy, Gale, Jean, Rita, or the others in our growing circle of intimate friends. That said, I knew I was falling for Jane.

Later, after dinner and some sexual activities, I lay on an exercise mat covered with a sheet, that Chip had invested in for the living room floor so that we could all be in the same room with one another when we made love. Gale and Rita were tightly cuddled into my arms on either side of me, and both were dripping my cum from their pussies. Nearby, Aidan and Jean were coupled together, beyond them Dave and Ally, Sean and Sheila, and Lyle and Fran. Chip and Nancy were on the sofa obviously enjoying the afterglow from their sexual time together.

We had watched Chip blast a load of cum into Nancy's tight little pussy. I could almost feel the pleasure in me that washed through them as I watched their response to each other. Her moans and his grunts apparently inspired the other couples that hadn't completed their second round, and like dominoes, the other orgasms started to arrive one after the other.

I tried to imagine how Jane would fit in with this group, and what she'd think of the sex and relationships between the various players. I could hear her little speech about'consenting adults can do what they want about sex,' but there's often a difference between theory and practice. I wondered where Jane's boundaries really were. Maybe I'd find ways to test them.

* * * * *

I'd been sending Jane pictures of various couples or threesomes making love all night long, always with their permission. Some of the shots were pure pornography. I had Aidan use my cellphone to take some of me too as I gave my best effort to Rita, and those got sent. I thought that was important to show Jane because she had to realize that I was an active participant in our weekend activities.

I took another picture of the tangle of naked bodies where everyone was cuddled together and tenderly kissing in their afterglows. No particular person could be identified except for Aidan and Nancy. With their permission, I sent the picture to Jane with a note:'The end of our second round. There's a lot of love in the room.'

Less than a minute later, Jane's reply text said, 'I want to be there with you. You've made me so horny that I'm digging in my bedside drawer for my battery-powered friend. Love, J.' I'd have to remember about her 'friend' the next time we were in her bed and I wanted to tease her.

The hour was late, so most of us dressed and headed home. I fell asleep in our big bed spooned behind Ally, and with Sheila's arm tossed across my torso. Fran slept next to her. With little fanfare, we were each asleep in seconds.

About noon on Sunday, I got a text from Jane,'Can you talk. Change of plan for the coming week re NJ and ATL.' I called Jane's cell phone right away.

"Hi. What's up?"

"Some of the things we wanted to do in New Jersey can't happen due to illness by one of the key players, and in the other project a baby on its way as we speak - or maybe already here, and for a third project a key person's need to attend to his ill father. I propose we each fly straight to Atlanta, meet up at the airport, and spend the week in the southland focusing on their projects. I know we'll catch them unaware of our arrival, but I'll do the appropriate mea culpa."

"I can do that. What are your flights?"

"I'll text them to you within the hour as soon as I arrange them."

"Great. Whichever of us arrives first can make their way to the other's gate to welcome them."

"Good idea."

We had a long pause, and I could tell our 'business' had been concluded. I said, "Jane, I wished that you were with us last night. I miss you. You would have had fun and it would have stretched you and put you in brand new situations."

"I miss you too ... however, it did look as though you had your hands full ... of pussy and tits." She laughed, "So, how will I ever get my share of cock in that crowd when there are more females than males?"

"Oh, don't worry. We'd make sure you get the 'special' treatment."

"Bring it on." She laughed again.

I said, "I am blowing you a kiss, and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow morning."

After a round of 'me too's' we hung up. Twenty minutes later Jane texted me her flight information, and a few minutes later, after time online to the airline to rebook flights, I replied with my information. She would be meeting my flight.

Fran and Sheila were looking expectantly at me, waiting for me to share the results of the phone call and my Internet purchase of new tickets. "Off to Atlanta first thing tomorrow morning for the week."

Sheila asked, "Will Jane be joining you?"

"Yes."

She broke into a smile, "Oh, good. I hate to think of you pining away all alone in some hotel room."

"I'm going to try to bring her home next weekend or the weekend after. Will that be all right with you guys?"

"Oh, yes."

"I can't wait to meet her."

Fran chortled, "Can we fuck her too? Does she do girls?"

I burst out laughing. "We talked about it. She's willing to try, but has no experience that way."

"Well, I am feeling like a pussy hound this month, and I am ready to give her a sapphic experience that may make her swear off men the rest of her life - well, maybe except for you."

"Thanks a heap. Just remember you have to be nice to her. She's my client."

Fran shook her head. "If she comes up here, she is one horny slut that wants to get laid, re-laid, and parlayed in everyway she can, and I will to help her do that, and I know you will too. We will just be sure that all of her expectations are met, and that she leaves here happy and maybe a little sore."

Sheila and Ally both assured us they were also willing to help seduce and wantonly debase my new girlfriend. The lecherous tones of my partners worried me, but I did trust them.

That evening, I turned the pussy hound lose on her two sisters as I plowed into her other end with the excitement of a sailor in port after a year at sea. As I counted off Fran's twelfth orgasm, I thought about my words to Aidan about making sure I'd delivered before I got my rocks off. Everyone wanted to be happy and sated, and that's the way the evening ended.

I caught the six-thirty a.m. Delta flight to Atlanta, and walked off the airplane at about nine in the morning at ATL. Directly in front of me stood a tall, statuesque beautiful woman that attracted the attention of every man getting off the plane. Jane lit up like a Christmas tree when she saw me, and rushed into my arms with a demure kiss as a crowd of other road warriors ate their hearts out. They'd be alone in their hotel rooms jerking off to Internet porn, and I'd have my cock buried in the pussy of the beautiful woman. Somehow, I think that message got telegraphed throughout the airport. I shared that thought with Jane and she blushed.

We got our rental car, and were at TCI's Atlanta office at ten o'clock. While I'd gotten the car, Jane had finally reached some of the project managers in the Atlanta office to tell them we were arriving early. She told me she explained our change of plan, and said appropriate words about just parking us in a conference room somewhere if there were other things that had already been planned. Just the way she talked with care about the feelings of the remote direct reports, I could tell Jane had lost some of her 'Marine-like, take no prisoners' attitude she'd had when we first met.

Jules Friedman welcomed us, and got us situated in a large conference room. He and his secretary, a nice woman named Bea, were setting up a new schedule for the week to make best use of our time between now and Friday at noon. The four of us talked about some ideas to improve our effectiveness during our visit.

The two of them left, so for the first time I was able to outline to Jane some new ideas I'd had over the weekend for improving the project teams, often with changes on both sides of the fence - my firm's side and TCI's. Again, she got enthused with the changes and saw their positive impact immediately. After an hour, I'd filled two flip charts with my ideas, and we'd had a good debate about a few items.

In a long silence, Jane looked over at me and I could see her eyes get gooey and watch her shoulders slump slightly as she leaned towards me in an intimate way. She whispered, "I want you to jump my bones right on this conference table. I want you to rip my clothes to shreds and plunder my body, leaving me sated and dripping your cum until you want to use me again, hopefully on and off throughout the day."

Her statement was unexpected and caught me off guard. I stared at her and then had an idea from a story or two that I'd read on the Literotica website. I instructed her firmly, "Jane, I want you to get up from this table right now and go to the ladies room. Remove your panties and your bra and bring them back to me. You won't need those items the rest of the day."

Now, Jane's eyes got really large as she tried to evaluate whether I was serious or not. I gestured with one finger that she should get up and head for the door.

Jane said with some skepticism, "Really?"

I replied, "Really. Now go before the others come back with our revised schedule." At that instant, I got cold feet. I suddenly thought, 'Oh, my God, this woman controls the fortunes of my company and about five hundred people that work on TCI projects. What if I just stepped over the line? I froze in position and watched Jane to see whether shewas pissed off at me.

Jane picked up her purse and headed off to the ladies room. I worked through a couple of emails and listened to a dozen voicemail messages. I sent a message to Fran, Sheila, and Ally that only said, "XOXOXOX, Love, Steve." They'd been asleep when I slipped from the bed hours before, and started my long business day.

Jane came back into the room with little fanfare and sat down next to me. I held my hand out to her and waited.

"You want them?"

"Yes, I do. You keep the bra; I'll take the panties for now."

She reached into her large shoulder purse and pulled out a delicate pair of lace panties with an insert cotton gusset. After she put them in my hand, I made a production of finding the moist patch where her pussy had been, and then inhaling her essence. She watched me with great interest. Just as I tucked them into my pocket the door opened and Bea came in carrying a pad of paper.

Bea said, "Well, I've got you lined up with the team that covers Florida for the afternoon. The rest of the morning Jules would like to meet with you about some issues he sees in team management and results. We did better with tomorrow's schedule, and the rest of the week things are pretty much the same - full, mostly with the other projects. We'll get you out of here around one o'clock on Friday in plenty of time for your flights."

We thanked Bea for her organizational skills. Just as she left Jules came in carrying a tray with three coffees on it. We sat around the conference table, and Jane and I got in listening mode as he made many astute observations about the projects, staff, effectiveness, and results implementation. He gave us a unique look that we wouldn't have had otherwise because he had this dedicated time with us. I made a note to find a similar person at each of the other locations remote from New Jersey.

The day unfolded pretty much as we expected. We finished the Florida review at four. I looked at Jane and said, "You know, we're through here for today. Why don't we check-in the hotel and take a swim." I gestured to the beautiful warm weather outside.

Jane was on her feet and stuffing her notes in her briefcase before I realized she liked the idea. We checked into the Marriott, and as soon as we were in the large room we were in each other's arms.

Jane said, "Do you have any idea what you did to me today? Since you made me give you my panties and take off my bra, I have been craving you every second we were there. I always felt I was seconds away from jumping your bones. Twice - I repeat, Twice, I had to go to the ladies room and wipe down my pussy because I was getting so wet I was dripping that I could smell myself or I was afraid I soil my skirt. You made me very horny."