Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward and kissed her; "Those are exactly the kind of reactions I'd hoped to provoke." I ran a finger down her neck, circled her naked breast and gently pinched her nipple, and then continued slowly down her body until my finger slid along her soaking cleft.

Jane had shut her eyes to focus on the exquisite torture I delivered, "Will you fuck me now?"

"No."

Jane's eyes shot open. "No? Why not?"

"Because we have about an hour or two of good sunshine on the outdoor pool, and I want to swim. I also want to see how other men gawk at your horny body, and see how they develop hard-ons because they'd like to have you back in this room so they could fuck you until you begged for mercy, maybe five or six of them at a time."

Jane's look softened. "I may have to then wear the more revealing of the two swimsuits I brought with me, if that's what you hope to see. Maybe if enough men ogle my body, you'll be more appreciative of it ... and take better care of it in a sexual way," she teased.

I kissed her and licked my finger wet from her slit, "In no more than two hours; I may not even last fifteen minutes with you looking so hot."

Jane pulled a new micro-bikini from her roll-on suitcase. There couldn't have been more than a few square inches of bright white material to cover her vital areas. I watched as she slipped the tiny bra on and adjusted the two pieces of material so they just covered her areolas and nipples. The bottom half, covered her landing strip of pubic hair, but only had butt floss in the back. I marveled at how a mid-forties woman could look so good and so appealing in something so small and revealing.

I quickly slipped into my modest bathing suit, glad that I'd retained some ab muscles and kept a relatively flat stomach. Jane put on a cover-up, as she called it. I put on a casual outer jacket, and we took the elevator down to the pool level. Only a few people were about on the pool deck, but I noted that it was just before five o'clock, and I deduced that at five the major conference of doctors being held at the hotel would adjourn for the day, and a flood of horny MDs would surge onto the pool deck looking for eye candy.

I picked two chaises in the sun, and we spread out our towels. We took turns spreading sunscreen on each other, and then we both stretched out to read. After a few minutes, Jane flipped onto her stomach. She reached around her neck and back and slipped out of the top part of her bikini, her modesty in tact as the front of the bra still covered the vital part of her boobs, and of course she was lying on them anyway.

About that time several sets of double doors opened near the hotel conference rooms and a flood of mostly males surged onto the pool deck, hungering for some real sunlight after the day-long pasty glow of fluorescent bulbs in their large conference room.

I estimated that it took less than two nanoseconds for the first males to spot Jane's now monokini, her rounded ass, and her mostly nude body. I had to admit, the way she lay gave her ass the more shapely appearance than when she stood, and it was very inviting.

Slowly, groups of men started to circle the pool so they could walk by our recliners. I decided to feign sleep, so I allowed the book I'd brought to slide onto my chest and I shut my eyes only slightly behind my sunglasses. I wanted to see the looks on their faces.

Jane faced away from the flow of admirers as the first several groups came by and ogled her shapely legs, perfect ass, bare back, and obviously well endowed tits. She kept reading her book, occasionally turning a page.

The dynamic of an approaching group was interesting. The alpha male of the group would position himself so he would pass closest to Jane. The others would serve as his wingmen, not that they too weren't interested in the fine piece of ass he led them past. I could hear various discussions about tumors, MRIs, CT scans, and other doctor talk as they approached, but in passing a reverent silence was adopted as every man assessed Jane.

After two groups had passed, I whispered to Jane, "Baby, I want you to do something for me."

"Why do I have a feeling this is something sexual?" She almost giggled.

"Because it is. I want you to spread your legs a little, as though you want that sun to give you a tan right up to your beautiful little tight cunt."

"You are so nasty. Anyone walking by could ... could ..."

I finished for her, "See the small bit of material that covers your pussy, and wish they could put their tongue right on top of it."

I watched as she shifted slightly and spread her legs as though by unconscious thought. She outdid me, however, because she also raised up on her elbows a little more so that from the side, more of her full breasts could be seen without actually seeing the nipple or areolas.

Jane said, "How's this?"

"I'll give you a report in a minute. Here come two more groups of men."

Tongues were practically lolling out of the mouths of the six men in the first group as they strolled by, feigning disinterest in anything but curing something. The second group actually came to a complete stop to study Jane from several angles; obviously they approved of the display of the GILF.

As they departed, Jane rolled onto her back, taking care to keep her tits covered with the small triangles of material. She magically retied the bra in position and then lay back to bask in the sun, her large sunglasses covering her eyes. I glanced at her bikini briefs and saw a wet spot forming. This whole exhibitionist game was turning her on.

Two more groups passed by us, and I noticed a couple of repeat visitors in each group. I think Jane was becoming famous. Jane dropped one foot off the chaise onto the pavement, the effect was to widen her legs slightly more than before only with a less obvious intent.

I could see several men with lumps in their pants they were so lusty for Jane's body. The more she did this, the hornier I became. I had to reposition my book over the top of my bathing suit so my hard-on didn't show. Finally, after more than a hundred gawkers had passed by, Jane sat up abruptly. As she did her breasts nearly fell out of the bra, and several tremors rippled through her breasts that obviously shimmied and shook like fine Jello.

"Steve? I'm feeling a real need for us to go back to the room. If you don't take me back, I'm sure one of the fine looking physicians will be more than happy to be sure I'm taken care of in an appropriate manner."

I rose and started to pack up our things. Jane stood and slipped on her cover-up, a misnomer since it didn't cover nearly as much as a more timid woman might have wanted.

We sauntered into the hotel, found the elevator to our section of the hotel, and rode up with five other men I took to be attending the conference at the hotel. Jane and I held hands, and I tried to look as though I was always this lucky to have a woman like this on my arm. The docs got off on a couple of floors below ours. We had a high floor that included a majestic view of downtown Atlanta.

In the room, our bathing suits were gone in seconds, and we were coupled and making love in no more time. Jane lusted after our sex act so much I wasn't sure I'd be able to satisfy her, even if I could go nonstop all night.

Jane said, "Oh, god, I'm so horny. I can't believe I displayed myself like that to all those men; I felt so wild, so slutty."

"You were a hit."

"Oh, fuck me. If even one of them walking by had suggested something I would have fucked him on the spot."

"Oh, we really are sexually aroused, aren't we?"

"God, all day. No underwear. No bra. Going almost nude in public, and even in the elevator I could feel my pussy dripping in anticipation of this. I think the man next to me could smell my sex; he visibly sniffed just before he got off the elevator." She ground her pelvis up into mine as I pushed down into her quim.

I regaled her with some of the looks she gotten, and the more I talked the harder she fucked me from all sorts of positions. She also started to pop off small, medium, and large orgasms as we rolled around on the bed.

At one point, I was doing her doggie style. Jane looked back at me and said, "Do my ass. Fuck me in the ass. I've never done anal, so you've got to be very gentle. I don't know why I want this, but if I'm going to be a slut, I want to be a good slut. I want to beyour slut in every way possible."

I leaned forward and kissed the middle of Jane's back. I said, "Don't go away, and don't move." I got off the bed and went into the bathroom to my shaving kit. I'd put a small bottle of massage oil in there, in anticipation of giving Jane a massage, but this seemed a better use for the liquid.

Jane watched my return. I held up the bottle. "Lubricant. You'll be glad." I took great care to make the experience an erotic and sexy experience for her, starting with fingers and then graduating to the real thing. She was taken with how lewd and salacious the experience was, repeating over and over about what a slut I'd turned her into, and then she nicely discovered that she could have an orgasm that way, and then another. I suggested she use one hand on her clit to augment the climaxes, and then she really started to enjoy her anal sluthood. Eventually, I came in her ass just as she peaked again. We fell forward with me impaled inside her, a point she marveled at.

As I kissed her repeatedly in our afterglow, I maneuvered so we were face to face. After a particularly poignant kiss, I gazed into her eyes. "Jane, I love you."

"Oh, god, Steve, I love you too. Thank you. I think I've been in love since the moment I saw you. I love you. I love you. I love you." Jane threw herself back into my arms and her kisses were so passionate I thought my lips would end up bleeding.

I smiled and kissed her back, "And I love you." We had a hug that under other circumstances might have broken bones, but this just confirmed to each other how we felt. We eventually parted and made out for a while as Jane leaked my cum from her ass onto a towel we'd strategically placed on the bed. When our bodies were more or less back to normal, I went and got two warm washcloths and used them to soothe Jane's rear end.

Eventually, we showered, and dressed for dinner. Since she was leaking from our sex, I conceded that she should wear panties, even with a makeshift pad of strategically placed tissues inside.

In the upscale dining room, we got a table in a corner away from the mainstream traffic of the restaurant. The place was full of doctors in various clusters.

Ever the gentleman, I gave Jane the seat where she could look out and survey the room, while I stared into a dark corner when I wasn't looking at Jane. This also put Jane where her shapely legs were on display. I hadn't anticipated that she'd be recognized as 'that hot woman who'd worn that white bikini poolside.' Even facing away, I could hear the shift in the buzz from the rest of the room.

I glanced at Jane. She blushed. "Oops. I think I've been identified as the slutty sexpot that's staying at the hotel."

"I think so too. I bet every one of them knows that you just had anal sex for the first time too."

Jane threw a morsel of bread at me. "I have to admit that was unique. Thank you for being so careful with me. We'll do it again someday, but not the rest of this trip."

I speculated, "What you might want to try sometime, is having two men please you at the same time: one in your pussy, and one in your ass. We've done that - the girls and I and a friend, and I'm told it's an unforgettable experience and one full of pleasure and mind blowing orgasms of all kinds."

Jane studied me, "I ... I'll think about that when the time comes ... I'll probably try it. You have me so psyched up about sex, I'm ready to try anything at least once."

"Don't let me dominate you. I do love you, and I don't want to run over you and end up having you do something you later regret. Some of the games are sexy and fun, and we don't even do some of the others or even think about them."

"Like what? S&M?"

"That, plus water sports, enemas, dom-sub as in Fifty Shades of Gray, bondage, rape fantasy, exhibitionism - which we only flirted with today, voyeurism, huge gangbangs - although there's a line there somewhere, and on and on. We just steer clear of most of this stuff as being too over the line."

"That's good to know. It sounds like your limits are where mine probably are. I can't believe how naïve I've been about this part of my life."

"Are you glad you're changing?"

"Oh, yes, absolutely, but more than anything I'm glad I'm in love with you, as crazy as this relationship is as it unfolds."

"Crazy?"

"Well, you love me and we have a burgeoning relationship, but you also love Ally, Fran, and Sheila, and I think several other women you are intimate with, and I think we all know about each other and what we're up to. I may be crazy, but I'm so willing to try some of the things you do or are involved with, and I want to meet everyone and be an equal participant in some way. I don't know how I'll end up thinking about it, but I'm smart enough, I think, to not let something haunt me if I tried it and I end up not liking it."

"Good. I'd hate to lead you down the primrose path, and have you end up in years of therapy."

"Oh, I've done some therapy, but I came out of it a better person and more self aware. I'll tell you about it someday soon, but it had to do with one of my early break-ups."

Our dinners arrived, so we shifted our conversation to other subjects, even talking about our expectations about work the rest of the week.

After dinner we strolled around the hotel grounds, even making a circuit of the beautifully lit pool we'd sunned at only a few hours earlier. After kissing in the shadows for a short while, we went upstairs, and made love before falling asleep in each other's arms.

*****

To be continued