Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane was on the phone but she gestured me in and to a chair by her desk. She kept talking with the person on the phone, but reached into her desk drawer, pulled out a card that I realized must have come with the flowers, and passed it to me.

I opened the card and read in beautiful handwriting: 'To my dearest Jane and Steve. You gave me the most exciting experience of my life last night. I really am your sex slave now. I can't wait for more. See you tonight. Love, René.'

As Jane hung up, I asked with a smirk, "Did anyone else read this?"

She nodded and gestured to the door to her office, "My secretary. Trying to be efficient, and in the process picking up a huge piece of juicy gossip."

Just then, Marge knocked on the door. Jane gestured for her to come in.

Marge said in a tentative voice fraught with shyness and anxiety, "I wanted to wait until the two of you were together to tell you ... what I want to tell you." She paused and looked at us, and now I was sure she was blushing. She continued but looked down at the floor, "I ... well, you know I read the note that came with the flowers. I was trying to do ... a good job for you. I ... Well ... You must have done something really special for your friend René, and ..."

Jane said boldly, "Marge, it's all right. We're all adults. You can say whatever is on your mind. Neither Steve nor I will mind."

Marge looked up, took a deep breath and also took another step closer to the desk so she stood next to Jane and right in front of me. She took another breath. "I kind of figured out weeks ago that you two are 'together,' and I think that's special. Jane, I've known you for ten years and this is the happiest I've ever seen you."

We both nodded at Marge.

Marge sighed, "And, I kind of figured the two of you met a new friend and got together with her last night ... I figure in a threesome ... and you did ... you made her a very happy woman ... sexually. I just wish I'd been there ... that it've been me. I wish you'd consider me sometime to be one of your special people."

Jane exclaimed, "Marge, you're married!"

"Well, things have never been deader on the sex front in my marriage than they are now, and I'm still interested. If you want another ... sex slave, although I'm older than anyone else you know, just think of me. I don't know what that entails, but it sounds like the best of what's around, and I think I'd like that role. Also, please trust that I won't say anything at all about what that card said. I wish I were the one sending the flowers – maybe next time. If anyone asks, the flowers arrived and I didn't open the card."

I reached over and held Marge's hand. I looked up at her, "Marge that took a lot of courage to come in here and say what you just said. Please know that we will not take it lightly, and we will consider it deeply along with everything else going on in our lives. Thank you."

Marge looked pleased at what I'd said. Jane confirmed the same, even getting up from behind her desk and coming around to give Marge a hug and a kiss on her cheek.

Marge left through the open door, and we both sat down again. Jane whispered to me, "From now on, give her a little special attention if you can."

I nodded, and knew what I might do to lighten Marge's day and make her happier.

Jane and I left a moment later for a fast lunch in the company cafeteria. Two project managers from the EAGLE project saw us and joined our table, although except for a couple of sentences the discussion mostly centered on where people were headed for the upcoming three day weekend holiday.

After lunch, I accompanied Jane back to her office. Marge had apparently eaten a brown bag lunch at her desk. She blushed when we both walked past her desk.

I said to her, "Marge, are you blushing?"

She nodded.

"What did we do that made you blush?"

She said in a very quiet voice, "It's what I imagined you did to René last night that made me blush ... what I'd like you to do to me."

I smiled, "Oh, you can't even begin to imagine what we did to René, however, I will tell you that she had more orgasms than the rest of the State of New Jersey. Does that sum it up for you?"

Marge nodded and had the look of someone who yearned for exactly the same thing I'd just described.

I started to turn away, but instead I turned back to her, "Oh, Marge. There's something I'd like you to do for me – especially since you're a sex slave in training."

Marge looked hopeful and didn't blanche at that moniker.

I told her, "I want you to slip off your panties right now and give them to me."

Marge's eyes got as big as saucers. She said, "But ... but ... I won't have any underwear on then. I'll be naked under my skirt."

"Well, for today, I'm letting you keep your brassiere, and being naked under your skirt is exactly what I want you to experience. I want you to feel the freedom of the experience, and I want you to think about your sexual juices and your aromas, and I want you to be able to rub yourself when no one is around. You get the idea."

"So, I should go to the ladies room and bring you back my undies?"

"No, I want you to take them off right now, right there at your desk."

Now Marge's pink color really bloomed into her face. "Here? Now? Someone might walk in at any second and catch me."

I nodded, and watched as she hefted her svelte hips up off the chair as she reached under her skirt. A few seconds later, she pushed a rather functional pair of grandma panties down her legs and stepped out of them. She wadded them up and held them out to me.

I shook my head. "Toss them in the trash, Marge. Those panties belong on an older woman that doesn't want sex, doesn't appreciate sex, and doesn't want to entice her husband or any other male into having sex with her. From now on, either wear nothing, or go by Victoria's Secret and buy some sexy things on the way home, really sexy in the extreme and wear those from now on. I'm going to check tomorrow."

On that note I turned and left Marge's office. I shot a glance into Jane's office. She'd been listening to the exchange, and gave me a grin and a big 'OK' sign. Jane also opened one hand to show me that she'd removed her thong. She twirled the sexy lingerie around one finger before depositing the lace into her purse that sat on the corner of her desk.

Jane and I both worked late that night, grabbed a bite to eat on the way, home, and then relaxed on the living room sofa. Relaxing turned into a hot make out session, as it was prone to become with the two of us. We were both getting quite sexual, and there'd been a loss of some clothing when the doorbell rang.

Jane and I looked at each other. She got up to go see through the peephole who was there. I struggled back into my casual shorts I'd had on until Jane started a blowjob on me a few minutes earlier.

"René!" I heard from the foyer, and then the chatter of female voices.

Jane came back into the living room pulled René behind her. "Look who came to see us again? Our sex slave."

I went to René and kissed her with more than just a friendly kiss. "I had a feeling you might come by after work after seeing the card you sent with the flowers. Thank you by the way."

René blushed, "I meant every word I wrote. Even the 'L' word."

Jane laughed, "Do you know my secretary opened the card for me, as she does all of my mail?"

René looked horrified, "Oh, no! I just assumed you'd be the only person actually opening the card. I'm so sorry. I hope I didn't ... oh, God, what happened?"

"Well, it turns out she also wants to be our sex slave, although I'm not sure I can handle more than one at a time. She's older, and Steve got her on a track to seduce her husband instead of trying to join in with us. She promised she wouldn't say anything about the card or its implications to anyone else, and I do trust her on that score."

René looked at least slightly relieved. She then took stock of Jane's lack of clothing – only wearing a bra and panties, and my shirtless state. "Oh, dear. I've also come at a time when you two were about to make love."

I hugged René again, "And a perfect time it is to have our new friend join us, although she is seriously over dressed." I started to kiss her neck and behind her ear as Jane moved to her side and started to help me slowly removed René's clothes.

We also finished removing our own clothes, and soon we enjoyed a comfortable threesome. This time I was elected as the person to make René pass out from an over stimulation of her sex. Before that happened, she'd had another dozen orgasms, and then I'd gotten her up on the step where the climaxes were hard and body hitting, and they ran together in one continuous freight train of pleasure, and then I gave her the Big Steve Experience.

René cried when she came to, and both Jane and I held the pixie in our arms to surround her with love and body contact. She said, "I never believed in love at first sight, but I've fallen totally and completely in love with you two. I know it's irrational, and these feelings will fade as the honeymoon wanes, but I never want that to happen. I feel so warmed by you both. I love you both. I hope I'm not shocking you or putting you off with those words."

Jane said to me, "You don't suppose it's the sex do you?" She grinned at René, because there obviously was a high likelihood that it was.

René blanched, "Yeah, I know, but I'm not thinking rationally. From when I left this morning until now I've been obsessed with you two – I never want to leave you, I want to be touched by you all the time, and I want Steve's cock in me and your pussy in front of my lips to kiss and make love to you both on a '24/7' basis."

I kidded, "Well, that's sort of how we were planning the weekend, but don't you have to work?"

"Yeah, I do. Gotta keep food on the table; although I do get to take home some of the leftovers from the restaurant. Oh, that reminds me, I left some in the car. If I get them, could I keep them overnight in your refrigerator until I go home tomorrow?"

Jane said, "Oh, of course." As an after thought she asked, "Why not leave them here for us to eat tomorrow night? We can save some for you."

Jane didn't give René time to answer, "Wait, I have a further idea ... are you really locked into that job at the Hyatt? I mean do they pay really well?"

René laughed, "I'm not locked in. I make $9.50 an hour, plus I get to keep my own tips, so on a good night I might make about $20 an hour. But I'm only there from five to nine, five days a week, and from five to six-thirty there's almost no one in the restaurant, so no tips, and thus I gross out before taxes and all about $300 a week."

Jane gasped, "That's all? Where do you live?"

"I have a studio apartment near Seaton Hall. It's $1,200 a month, so what I make at the restaurant just about covers the rent. Fortunately, I have some savings and my parents can kick in a little to cover my other expenses. The costs at the school are mostly covered by grants and a scholarship."

Jane stood and started to dance around her living room, obviously in a good mood. She was sexy given she was nude and had a sexy body despite her age. "Iiiiiiii have an idea." She stopped in front of René. "René, we love you too and want you around with us. So, two things: first, why don't you move in with me, and second, why don't you quit your job and become my sex slave and I'll pay you the same or more than you're making now."

"You're kidding?"

"No, I'm serious about everything but the sex slave part. You could keep house, clean, cook, and keep my personal life organized. I'll give you free room and board and pay you too."

René laughed, "Oh, heck. It was the sex slave part of your offer that intrigued me the most."

"Well, we can do that too."

"I accept. Now, can we do more of the sex slave thing tonight."

"What did you have in mind?"

"I'd like to see Steve fuck your brains out, and then I want to eat all that juicy cum from your cunt and make you cum a few more times. Isn't that what a good sex slave would do?"

Jane laughed, "I think you have the right idea. Come on to the bedroom, and let's improvise from there."


To be continued


Dear Germandragon, thank you for the fine editing job. ;-)

12