Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean eventually came after several huge thrusts of his body into Fran's when they were in the doggie position, and then the couple collapsed with him lying on her back and still embedded in her cunt. The commentary continued right through their mutual orgasms, and into feeling his essence seeping out of her around his deflating hose.

I gave up trying to resist at that point. Ally was on the side of the bed as I stood on the floor plowing into her pussy and playing with her jiggly breasts. I got Ally on a high sexual edge and then we both came together as Fran described what we looked like and what the surges of my cum into Ally's hot pussy probably felt like to Ally and to me. She was better than any sportscaster and I'd give her a job as a 'sexcaster' any day.

On the other bed, Sheila and Aidan finished consummating their agreed upon assignment to have sex. Sheila had ridden Aidan to where their two climaxes coincided with Ally and me. Fran realized late what had happened there, but did some after the fact reporting.

The women were all drippy, and to my surprise, the three of us men rotated and started to eat the cum from one of the girl's pussies. I had Fran, and as I ate my late breakfast, I got her to climax a few more times. Fran kept up her running commentary on a lick-by-lick basis in her case.

We changed partners a few more times as the day went on. Rita got home from her visit out of state and came straight to my condo. That got her triple teamed by Aidan, Sean, and me about two minutes after she arrived. She'd called in a few times while she'd been driving on the Mass Pike, and we'd had Fran continue her sexcasting about what had happened or what was happening at that minute during the call. Rita was dripping with anticipation by the time she got to my front door. I slid right into her pussy; Sean took her ass; and Aidan slid into her mouth with great excitement. Fran now had something else to talk about.

The seven of us finally quit about ten p.m. We were fucked out on all counts.

* * * * *

The people who make some of the flight schedules are sadists. The best nonstop flight on Monday to Denver left Boston at six o'clock in the morning. To make that flight I got up at four and drag-assed to Logan Airport. I slept the entire trip to Denver, and at least I arrived refreshed.

I took an airport limo direct to TCI offices. I texted Jane I was there, but didn't get a reply right away so I went to Brady's office to touch base on the strategic planning work. I had two major deliverables for him before the end of the week, and I wanted to get his input on each of them based on what had been happening the past two weeks since I was there last.

Brady was bubbling over, and very solicitous, more so than at any time in the past. I figured he knew I had an 'in' with Jane, who had been running the entire Rocky Mountain operation since she fired a guy named Joe Collard on behalf of the TCI Board. I'd never thought Brady would play me that way, and I always went out of my way to put up what in my company were called Chinese Walls, where what was known in one part of a company wouldn't become knowledge in another part by any doing on our part unless the TCI boss wanted me to share. Thus, and with Jane's approval, if she wanted to know how the project was going, she had to contact Brady, and she had multiple times to keep abreast of the planning efforts. Brady liked that because it gave him contact with his executive boss.

The first time Jane went to ask Brady about the project, he was surprised that she hadn't heard any details from me - not a one. He told me later how impressed he was that Jane and I had respected the chain of command on the project, and I think that cemented our friendship with him from that point forward. That said, he gave me permission to talk about any of the planning work with anybody else in TCI, especially Jane.

Brady and I spent an hour conversing, and then I went off to an office I'd been assigned, set up my laptop, got a flipchart, and I was off and running on my first deliverable: a long-range SWOT analysis for the division.

Jane stopped by my office to see if I wanted to join her for a late lunch. I did, and so I broke away and we went to the cafeteria on the third floor. Jane had made it a point to be highly visible to everyone in the company, and the move had paid off in terms of increased morale, reduced paranoia, and her ear plugged into the rumor mill. Marge helped on all counts too, and often the two were at lunch together.

As we ate, Brenda came by the table and joined us. I could see we were watched like celebrities as we sat and ate. We shared a couple of jokes, and I brought them up to date on the weekend with René, her tour of the hospital, and how things were looking about her move to Cambridge to take the physician's assistant job. Of course, I also gave an update on Pam and her extended family, commenting specifically on Pam's husband Pete, her lover Bob, and the little slut they seemed to have adopted.

I had made Zoey into a featured character in our discussions, based primarily on her deviant sexual tastes and willingness to try anything. I had some pictures of Zoey, and Brenda decided that she looked like a Barbie doll on steroids - like a stacked Jennifer Aniston. I confirmed that Zoey had enjoyed some augmentation in her breasts, but that her ass and other shapely parts were original equipment.

Brenda hadn't been back east for over a decade, yet through me and Jane she'd kept up to speed on the antics of my enlarging family: the sisters, and the other men and women we played with. The updates were both factual and erotic depending on the kinds of questions she asked, and being as we were in the cafeteria with ears close by at the next table, we kept things pretty much on the up and up.

The three of us split up in different directions after lunch. I agreed to meet Jane at six for dinner. Brenda was going to see if she could make it, and what Mike's plans were. All said, I had the feeling that something else was afoot that I wasn't privy to - some secret or plan. I figured that if I had a need to know that someone would tell me when the time was right. I also knew that Jane had trouble keeping secrets from me, so I thought that maybe tonight, if I asked, she might spill out whatever was going on.

Come six, I went upstairs to Jane's office. I kissed Marge hello and we were chatting as Jane straightened up her desk so she'd be ready to start in the morning. The three of us left the TCI office together, and carpooled back to the hotel to freshen up before dinner.

Jane announced that she'd heard about a nice little bistro in one of the suburbs that she wanted to take us to for dinner, so I rolled with that idea after changing into more casual clothes. We took her rental car and drove for twenty minutes, partly on Interstates, before getting off and winding through some suburbs to a small strip mall with a Peruvian restaurant in the middle of it. During the drive we had a little discussion about work and the planning effort, but then cut it off to be 'non-business' the rest of the night. Jane was right; the food was good, and the conversation between the three of us lively and sexy.

Jane and Marge seemed to hurry me through dinner, and I thought that might be so they could get me back to the hotel and jump my bones for a long night of debauchery. I was wrong ... at least about going back to the hotel right away.

We left the restaurant just after eight; Jane drove into one of the nicer residential suburbs near where we had dinner, and then pulled up in front of large home at the end of an empty cul-de-sac. A few other cars were parked there, and my antennae were up wondering what she was springing on me.

I asked what was going on and where we were, but she just smiled and remained mute. Marge followed her lead, but with a large smile that betrayed something good was happening.

Jane pulled me from the car, and I feigned reluctance unless either she or Marge told me what was going on, but neither would give on that talking point. At the door, Jane just walked right in pulling me behind her. Marge followed.

To my surprise, my client Brady stepped out of the living room and shook my hand. "Steve, welcome to our home. Come in and meet the others. You know one or two of them from TCI, but as you'll see there are many more too."

"Many of us, who?" My question went unanswered.

Brady introduced me to his wife Edie who seemed to know and have a kissing relationship with Jane and Marge. Now, I became really suspicious. What had been happening during my absences from Denver?

Edie had a bubbly personality, and I could see how she complemented Brady's serious and analytical nature. Edie was the cheerleader type. She also had a physique like a cheerleader, except for her boobs that I tried to avoid staring at, although I think the top she wore invited that activity. A tight little blond wearing short shorts and what I called 'fuck me' heels, she sure looked cute.

Brenda and Mike were there too, and greeted me warmly; particularly Brenda who gave me a knock-your-socks-off kiss, and Mike who shared similar kisses with Marge and Jane. Brenda whispered to me that if we didn't get together that night, she'd see me later in the week. As I talked to Brenda and Mike, Jane went off to greet a few other people whom I didn't know. Brady had become my escort, and I could see him chuckling at my uncertainty about the gathering on a Monday evening.

Two other couples arrived, and Brady broke off to go and greet them. They flowed right into the rest of the people in the room with kisses and hugs. I met them as they came in: George, Erin, Lionel, and Audrey. I met a dozen other people, and their names went by so fast I didn't have time to do my normal memorization steps of repeating the name to myself five times, repeating the name back to the person, and then using their name in some unique way in talking to them. When I did that I could usually lock in the name, at least until I had a chance to write it down.

Brady reappeared at my side with Jane, who looped her arm through mine and gave me a big kiss. This was a bold move on her part. Brady worked for Jane, yet here she was making a public display of her affection for me, something I'd guarded against revealing. I looked askance at her, but she ignored my pleading look. I was being toyed with.

TJ arrived, apologizing to Brady for being late. He greeted many of the people, and I heard him introducing himself to a few he apparently didn't know. Jane greeted him warmly, and suddenly I guessed the purpose of the party.

I turned to Jane and whispered, "Swingers, all?"

Jane grinned at me. "Good guess. I wondered how many clues you'd have to have before you woke up to the purpose of this party."

I said, "I'm happy ... and you're cool with Brady knowing about your interest and participation in this unique hobby?"

Jane laughed, "Well, I haven't told him everything, but I have confessed enough so he knows I am open to evenings like this, providing the people are caring and loving to one another, and that there are no drugs or outlandish drunkenness involved. On that note, come and get a glass of wine with me. I should tell you we were 'together' last week and the week before too; that's why I know so many of the people here. Hell, I've fucked half of the men ... and I plan to get the other half tonight. I hope you're not mad, but I took a risk and decided to surprise you. Marge was in on it too."

I followed Jane to the kitchen where we not only found the wine, but also Edie, our host's wife in a passionate lip lock with a guy I recalled was Trevor. Edie broke away for a moment and gave us both a smile and gestured for us to make ourselves at home.

After Jane and I both had our glasses, mine a Chardonnay with ice, I asked her, "Is this just an ice breaker, or are there 'activities' about to start?"

Jane said, "This is my third time here. Marge too, and, my God, the last time we were here she all but did a gangbang - she was wild. We kept it a secret because we thought it would be fun to spring it on you like this. You'll note the people here are younger than the group your in-laws brought you to, probably by ten or fifteen years on average. These are young professionals who have already arrived at some station of success in their careers, their relationships are solid, and they wish to experience some excitement of the sexual kind in their lives - just like me. There are a couple of doctors, a dentist, several successful entrepreneurs, several fashion models, and a bunch of other successful people - that's one of the criteria for being here. You'll note I'm one of the older people here except for Marge. Brady made exceptions for us because we're so horny and willing to try anything."

"You'd never know it. You look ten or twelve years younger than I know you are, and Marge looks to be your age. Don't do the age thing again, it doesn't matter."

Jane kissed me, "Oh, you smooth talker. Maybe I'll let you get into my panties later tonight."

I laughed, "I saw at least four other guys looking at you with lust. There might not be room for all of us in your panties at the same time."

Jane glanced at a nearby clock, "Well, maybe we'll have another gangbang in my honor. Hey, it's almost nine. Brady will come around and tell us that it's OK to start pairing up, or whatever other combinations we want. Do you mind if I go off with a couple of guys I haven't been with yet? I promise I'll make it worth your while later." She kissed me again.

"No, no. Go. I have a feeling I'll be just fine." I did wonder how I'd fit in, but I wanted her to have an enjoyable evening. I knew she'd be coming 'home' with me, so I didn't care too much what transpired between now and then. My horniness would get alleviated in some other way.

Jane led me back to the living room, and indeed Brady declared that the 'real' party should begin after checking his watch.

I saw Jane claim a guy who looked like a fashion model for GQ. He nodded to her request, and they started to kiss right there in the midst of everyone. Soon, however, I saw them head off down one of the hallways.

I wondered how I was to find a partner, and toyed with the idea of finding Marge, but then I saw her making out with a guy half her age and obviously bound for an extraordinary sexual experience from the young buck. I'd see Marge later too; she'd probably end up sleeping next to me later tonight.

About that time, a pair of arms surrounded me. "Steve? Remember me?"

I turned, and there was Edie, the cute wife of our host, and the wife of my client - the client that was in charge of the consulting effort that I headed that was worth just under two million dollars and formed the basis of my life: all the potential for raises, bonuses, and promotions included. If I got this decision wrong, I might be out of job and destitute.

I gulped. What is the protocol when your client's wife wants you to fuck her and show her a good time? In my introductory consulting courses, no one ever mentioned situations like this. Maybe I'd write a case study for the Harvard Business School about this kind of situation after this was over. I'd sort of been there with Jane a year or so earlier, and now here I was again.

"Edie, of course I remember you. Thank you for having me ... us to this party."

Edie came in close to me, inside my personal space, "Brady says you are such a nice man. You may not know this, but he's been evaluating you as a partner for me - as a lover. He gives you very high grades, but now it's up to me to see whether he was right. I need to give you your final exam." She smirked.

"What would you like, Madame?"

Edie stood on tiptoe and kissed me, her kiss became more inflaming and romantic with each passing second. I embraced her lithe body and pulled her against me. I heard a little groan of acceptance from her as I did, no doubt partly due to her rubbing her nearly bare breasts against my chest. I could feel her nipples trying to etch her name there.

Edie pulled away and grabbed my hand. "Come with me. It's my house, so we get the master bedroom - unless Brady is already there with someone."

We walked down a long corridor and opened a door at the end. Brady was there with a tall blond who he had half naked. They were standing there making out. I gawked at the girl's pretty breasts as I heard Edie say, "Oops, sorry, Love. We'll find someplace else."

Brady muttered something.

I gestured to Brady to get his attention, and then pointed at Edie and me, obviously asking the question about the acceptability of our making love in the next few minutes.

Brady laughed, "Steve, I am beyond OK with the two of you fucking each other to death all night. Go make love to my wife. This is a safe zone." He started to turn away, but turned back. He added, "By the way, don't plan on working tomorrow morning. These parties don't break up until very late, so enjoy and sleep in. I'll see you in the afternoon."

I smiled, "Thanks Brady."

Edie pulled me out the door, and into the next bedroom, a nicely appointed room with a queen bed in it. She shut the door.

I said in a teasing tone, "If you leave the door open, other people can watch."

Edie smiled at me. "Oh, you are a kinky one, aren't you? What a nice idea. Maybe someone will join us, or don't you like to share?" With that, Edie reopened the door.

I said, "I'm always willing to share, but that can go both ways. Now, how may I please you?"

Edie and I stood by the bed, and I romanced her as I slowly pulled each piece of clothing from her body. I took my time, and as each second passed I felt her nearing her sexual boiling point. She only wore four pieces of clothing: two shoes, her shorts, and her sexy top that had been displaying her breasts rather well. Her kisses got hotter and more insistent, and she commenced stripping my clothes away too after her gorgeous nude body stood before me.

When we were both nude, I pushed Edie back on the bed and dove into her pussy. Apparently, this was a favorite past time of hers - being eaten out. I applied my best know how to the cunnilingus, applying lips, tongue, and fingers in every imaginative way I could.

I was aware of a few people pausing at the door to watch us, but each couple disappeared elsewhere after only a few seconds.

I found Edie's G-spot, and almost immediately I brought her to her first orgasm under my tutelage. I followed that up with another, with clit and G-spot, and Edie practically went into orbit. She was very responsive and easily orgasmic.

On a whim, I opened the beside table drawer, and there were a whole bunch of dildoes and vibrators. I picked one, turned it on, and brought it to Edie pussy. I sank the humming device into her pussy, pushing it deep to about where I thought her A-spot might be. When I felt Edie stiffen as I moved it around, I knew I'd found just the right place.

I held the vibrator in place and then massaged her clit with my tongue and fingers. Edit peaked again and went to a state of euphoria: her breathing became ragged and uneven, her skin flushed, her limbs vibrated in an almost spastic way, and her juices flooded the area. Edie peaked three or four times in a row, the climaxes running together in a near continuous stream. She started to swear about how wonderful I was and how I'd passed her test long ago.

I yanked the vibrator from her pussy, and slowly inserted it into her ass. Edie's eyes popped open and she studied me carefully as each inch slowly went in. I followed up with my own cock, sinking into her sloppy pussy. I made a few stimulating and erotic slaps to pussy, clit, side, and breast, and a hand on her neck. I wanted to cum. Edie wanted to cum again. She looked at me and her eyes pleaded, although the hand on her neck worried her just as I wanted. I slowly extracted the vibrator as she moaned.