Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slammed into her, and I felt the internal spasms of her body start to reel off another orgasm: light slaps and touches in the right place, squeeze just right, finger in ass, and I started to cum. Edie screamed her bliss, as the jets of my cum started to fill her cunt. Four jets in, and Edie blacked out.

I finished my own orgasm, extracted myself and the vibrator, and moved to hold Edie in my arms in a tender way. Two people I didn't know had watched us climax; later I learned they were Robyn and Blake. Robyn asked, "Is Edie all right? Should I get help?"

I nodded, "No, she'll be fine. She just had a little too much pleasure all at once. Her circuits got overloaded."

Blake asked, "How long will she be out?"

"Just a few seconds ... maybe a minute or two. Stay here; you'll see."

Sure enough, after a minute Edie's eyes flashed open. She looked up at me and then at her friends. I could see her composing her wits about her. Finally, she sat up, "Holy shit! THAT was the best fucking orgasm of my life ... I mean EVER, EVER, EVER in my whole fucking life."

Robyn sat beside us on the bed and stroked Edie's arm. "You OK?" I couldn't help but notice that Robyn was one hot number too. I hoped she might stick around.

"Oh, fuck Robyn. I am so better than OK. You have got to fuck this man. He's WONDERFUL - W. O. N. D. E. R. F. U. L. He's the first man I've found, even better than Brady, who understands a woman's body. He knows places 'I' didn't know about to make me cum."

Edie turned to me and kissed me with passion and love. "Oh, Steve, I love you. I mean I really love you. You have GOT to stay in my life."

I chuckled, "Edie, that's your orgasms talking."

"You fucking bet it's my orgasms talking, and my orgasms want sisters and brothers. Where did you ever learn to do what you just did to me?"

Still teasing I said, "I went to school."

"Well, you must have gotten a Ph.D. in lovemaking, because that was the best fuck of my entire life."

Suddenly, Robyn started to stroke my arm in a romantic way. She said in a low, sultry tone, "Would you save some time for me later. I promised myself to Blake for now."

Blake said, "Oh, no, Robyn. I don't mind. You go with Steve. I'll stay and keep Edie company. If she's willing maybe I can give her something else a little less robust to think about." He turned to me, "And Steve, you appear to be a hard act to follow. I want to know where you learned what you did, really."

Before I could respond, Robyn dragged me from the bed and back to the living room. The room was filled with six couples in various stages of lovemaking. Marge and TJ were one of the couples; she waved at me.

Robyn was a hefty red head, and my guess a soccer mom. She had a beautiful face, and could have modeled cosmetics for national magazines. She had a smile that belonged in a toothpaste commercial too.

I said to Robyn, "What's your story?"

I expected some bland story about suburbia. Instead, Robyn said, "Beside the boring stuff you're not interested in, I'm a slut. My boyfriend trained me over four years. If I'm left with men - one, three, ten - I fuck them repeatedly until I wear them out. I'm a nymphomaniac. I want to give pleasure, but more than that I want to have climax after climax. I want every orifice I have to be dripping cum - and right now, that's your cum. Now, what's YOUR story?"

I smiled, "I live with three women - soon to be four. I have a dozen others I fuck regularly, and a dozen beyond that I get together with often - like this. I am a Sex God that understands every pore of your body and how to make you come alive like you've never dreamed about. Anything else you need to know, you'll find out over the next hour or two."

"Oh, so you think you can go a long time. I bet." Her voice had a sarcastic tone on the last two words. She wasn't a believer, but I'd prove her wrong.

I just nodded, and gestured to my cock. Robyn went down on me, inhaling my cock until her nose pressed against my pubes. She was good, and I was hard in a minute. Robyn commented, "This is nice. I can taste Edie on you. I like that in a man." We both laughed.

I pushed Robyn onto her back on the sofa, and entered her body with my swollen prick. So far this wasn't a peak experience for Robyn, but then I started to touch her in places I knew were typical erogenous zones. She started to squirm and twist, pushing to meet my thrusts. We changed positions a couple of times, and each time I found new places to stimulate her sexually.

I kept a variety of techniques going, usually several at once. Dirty talk seemed to turn her on more, so I started a steady diet of sexual words and phrases to appeal to her lascivious side. I pulled away for a while and ate her pussy. She tasted divine, and I could have stayed there the rest of the night, but I had other plans.

After a half hour Robyn expressed her amazement at my staying power, but she wrote it off to my having already cum with Edie. I kept bringing Robyn orgasms of varying intensities.

Edie came by, and gave me a big kiss. I whispered a request to her, and she scampered off only to return a minute later with the infamous vibrator that had been up her ass. She told me she'd cleaned it. I gave her a diabolical smile as I turned it on, and thrust it into Robyn's ass. Robyn came instantly, and gushed out some girl juice that flooded the sofa. Edie laughed at how predictable her friend was.

We passed the one-hour mark, and Robyn expressed worry about her own stamina and staying power. Meanwhile, I'd had several 'dry' orgasms, and kept saving the big one for later. A number of people had gathered in the doorway to watch our little show, many drawn by Robyn's expletives and expressive vocabulary about what we were doing. I heard a number of them commenting about how long we'd been fucking and how many orgasms we'd both shared.

Robyn pleaded with me to finish her off at about one hour twenty minutes. I kissed her again, noting how she'd turned into a pile of sexual mush after the dozens of orgasms I'd insisted she have. I finished with her two minutes later when she was having another peak.

Robyn didn't faint, but she certainly had a peak experience in her life when I gave her the Big Steve Experience. She had her finger nails dug into my back, and her legs had repeatedly jerked my body, and hence my cock, into her pussy as I came in buckets again.

In our afterglow, Robyn said, "Holy shit, you ARE a Sex God. I thought that was just some macho statement Edie repeated. That was the best sex I've ever had. Edie was right." After a pause and some kisses, she said, "I sure hope you plan to come to a lot of these parties. I want to do this every time with you ... heck, I want to do it every couple of hours with you ... actually, Inever want to stop doing it with you."

We lay there basking in our afterglow for a while. I had to admit I was tired, plus nestled in Robyn's cunt felt really nice. Her vagina felt like molten velvet, and the hot lava trying to escape was the cum I'd put into her caldron. After a few minutes, I started to pump into her pussy again. Robyn's eyes got large; she turned to me for a kiss and said, "Not again. I'll be too sore. I've never fucked like this before."

I pulled out until just the helmet of my cock was inside her; I could feel the cool air on the rest of my cock where Robyn's juices had left me wet. The sensations were nice. Eventually, I allowed my flaccid cock to flop out of Robyn. What followed was a geyser of cum that flooded our midsections, dripped on the sofa, and from there onto the marble floor. We both laughed and Robyn scurried away to a bathroom holding her crotch to avoid leaving a track through the house.

Robyn came back after cleaning up, and so did Edie after a romp with someone else. The two women snuggled into me for the next forty-five minutes and we got to know each other better. We stroked each other a lot but it was more sensual than sexual.

I found Marge when we went to get a drink. She seemed overjoyed at my wish to spend time with her. Consequently, I let her demonstrate her relatively new blowjob skills on me, and then we coupled and had a nice slow fuck as I told her how special she was. I didn't know someone could blush while they were having sex, the ultimate in exhibitionist behavior.

Jane, Marge, and I capped off the evening together, and then we collected our clothing and drove back to the hotel. The three of us stripped naked and slept together, although I honored Jane's suggestion that I make love to her before we slept. Somehow, I rose to the occasion.

To be continued

And my thanks to germandragon for his editing and the patience to wade through about 550 pages of this story in Word before the ending. He did a great job.