Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued, "The negatives are that it'll move me closer to getting discovered and outed at work, where it'll force someone there to have to make a decision as to whether to keep me at the museum or not. I'd be away from you guys for two or three weeks right in the holiday season, although I could probably postpone until January. My reputation as a slut will flourish, although there are positive and negative sides to that."

Loren asked, "What will your parents say if they find out?"

Sheila laughed and the rest of us chuckled, "Loren, they know and after thinking about it, they approve so long as I think through the implications, like being let go at work. Of course, if I'm fired I'll have even more time to make even more films."

Loren looked surprised at how liberal the sisters' parents were about this.

I asked, "Why not get them to come do the films around Boston somewhere? Tell them you have some other actors and actresses who'd like to join in. Heck, even Loren could take a bit part."

Loren started to sputter but then she caught my mischievous look and realized I'd been teasing her. She poked me in the side and I jumped.

Sheila said, "I'll make the suggestion when we talk on Monday. Do you think anyone from the swing group would like to join in?"

Fran speculated, "Probably, certainly as background players in the orgy scenes."

The conversation continued for a bit and then we decided to start the cocktail hour early. As I opened a couple of bottles of wine, Loren came and sat on a tall stool near me. I couldn't help but admire her sexy body. She was smooth, with almost flawless skin. There were no tan lines, but that belied the point that she didn't expose much to the open air, even over the past summer. Her breasts were pert and youthful with beautiful areolas and nipples that invited pawing and sucking. Her pubes were nicely covered in pubic hair, but even that looked inviting.

Loren asked in a low whisper, "Tell me about the swing group."

I explained how we'd been introduced to a small group of people who enjoyed sex as we did because of our having met at the Tantric love class, and how we went and enjoyed an occasional evening with them. I waffled around the senior Henson's introducing us to their larger friends, making it sound as though things had just naturally expanded from meeting Lyle and Nancy. I mentioned the spread of ages, how people came in all sizes and shapes, and some of the fun things that could happen, but I emphasized the erotic nature of the events and the pleasure we all derived from the sex.

Loren soaked up all the information, but I couldn't tell where that left her thinking on the subject. She didn't ask a lot of questions, and I wasn't sure if that was because I was so thorough, or because she was too shy to pursue her curiosity. Sometimes, I thought she took in a lot of information on a subject, and then had to do some 'off line' processing before even she knew what she thought about something.

After some wine and cheese, we opted for a relatively early dinner. We got dressed, but I insisted that Loren wear only her LBD with no bra or underwear. She argued briefly, but then she followed the directions to the letter. We put on warm coats and walked down to Harvard Square for dinner. We ended up at the Brewery and Ale House, a place that's always busy, although that night we were able to get a table right away without reservations or a wait.

We sat for a while and got our drinks. We'd each ordered our entrée, when I made a suggestion to our inexperienced friend. "Loren, you are perfectly seated to do something really nice for someone."

"Huh?" Her lack of comprehension about where I was headed showed her naiveté.

"I want you to focus on the conversation around the table and forget what your mother taught you about keeping your legs together. I want you to show off your best asset to that table of young men, but don't you dare look at them or acknowledge what they're about to see. After flashing them a little you can return to being your demure self. I'll tell you when."

Loren leaned toward me, obviously trying to hear what Sheila and Ivy were talking about at the far end of our table. I was ideally situated to watch the expressions on the party of guys at the other table. Soon they were all locked on Loren's pussy. I could almost see the saliva drooling out the sides of their mouths. Whatever they'd been talking about took a distant second place to watching Loren's beaver. I even felt some measure of pride in that I'd helped talk her into this display of her wares.

Eventually, Loren sat more upright, and the flashing stopped. I leaned in and whispered to Loren about the various reactions I'd seen. She looked fascinated as I described each man at the table and how I could tell when he'd spotted her love slit and locked on. Loren finally allowed her eyes to sweep around the room, and at least she got a glance of her secret admirers.

After dinner, we strolled back to the condo. The night had remained chilly, but by New England standards the temperatures could be described as 'mild.' We again had the policy of nudity in the apartment, so the LBD quickly disappeared as the rest of us also stripped away our layers of clothing. Loren went with the flow a lot easier this time around.

Fran went around and dimmed the lights. She put on another chick flick from Netflix, something starring Drew Barrymore as a kind of Cinderella. Fran, Loren and I took the long sofa again, again with me in the middle.

I put my arms around the two women, and immediately started to fondle their bare breasts. Once nipples were hard, I started to lean into the breasts to suck on the available nips. Loren nearly came unglued, and kept inhaling so much I wondered where she was putting all the air she took in. Finally, she gave a huge sign, and exhaled as I pinched her left nipple.

Fran leaned in and in a voice Loren could hear said, "Stroke Loren's pussy ... her clit. Make her cum again like you did last night." Fran gave me a kiss and then turned my head to Loren. She also pushed the arm I'd around her in Loren's direction.

I turned and kissed Loren. I whispered to her, "Is that what you want?"

In a nearly inaudible hiss, she said, "Yes, please. I promise I won't run home tonight."

As I kissed Loren, I used both hands on her body, stroking her zones and her breasts, and then running fingers of one hand along her smooth thighs. I found her labia swollen and aroused, so I pinched the two sides together and manipulated them in a way sure to arouse. Loren spread her legs apart even more. I carefully avoided her slit, but did start to wander over her mons and through her lush pubic hair. With almost each erotic touch, Loren moaned or her body writhed subtly under my touch. She sank lower on the sofa too.

After several minutes of this, I used my middle finger and ran it past her wet slit being sure to make contact with her clitoris. Upon contact, Loren's body arched off the sofa to meet my touch. She whispered, "Kiss me. Steve,please kiss me."

I did that, but now kept a steady stimulation to the area around her vaginal opening, and across her clit. Occasionally, I allowed only the tip of my finger to start to slide into her opening, but I never went deep. Loren moaned into our deep kiss ... and then she came. She threw an arm around my neck and pulled me hard into her body for over a minute as the wave of pleasure washed through her. Her kiss ground our lips together almost to the point of pain.

Gradually, she relaxed her grip on me, our kiss waned, and her eyes fluttered open. She said, "You gave me the most wonderful feeling ... just like last night, only better." I got a slight smile from her.

Fran appeared beside Loren and kissed her tenderly. She moved away, and Sheila was there, also with a beautiful kiss for Loren. Ally and Ivy followed too. Ivy French kissed Loren for the first time, and also drew one of Loren's hands to her excited breasts. I watched as Loren's fingers came alive as she felt Ivy's sexy body and brought one nipple to a rigid state with a gentle pinch.

The color came up in Loren as we sat. She whispered, "I'm embarrassed again ... that I came in public ... and that I'm touching Ivy" She said that, but she continued to fondle Ivy's breast.

Fran chortled, "No, 'public' is when Steve makes you cum while you're sitting on a bench along the Charles River with cars driving by and joggers passing every minute or so. This is a private and loving place. We always touch each other erotically. Please don't be embarrassed by our presence or what we do with each other; we're the people who are loving you and want you as part of our loving family."

Loren studied Fran for the longest time, absorbing the full implications of what she'd just said. She asked, "Will the wedding be this way?"

Fran responded nicely, "Yes, and the party too. There will be lots of moments like this ... and lots more. It'll be more public too, sometimes."

Loren lay down putting her head in my lap, a feat since I still had a 'nine' going. She briefly touched me to push me down and commented, "You're lumpy." She then put her head down on top of my cock, the side of her head pushing me between my legs, and closed her eyes.

I stroked her breasts in a light, airy-fairy kind of way, not to tickle but just to let her know that I was there and able to touch her in an arousing way. Loren seemed to purr after a while, and I guessed that she was examining the sex we'd just had, her orgasm, how I got to her, and why she'd let herself be so demonstrative.

When the movie ended, Loren made motions to go home. Fran and I invited her to stay, but she insisted on leaving. The two of us dressed and I walked Loren out to her car. She didn't live that far away, but I knew she'd driven to be a little safer than walking home and also to avoid the chilly weather.

I had another hot kiss with Loren before she got into her car. I made her promise to come back the next morning and enjoy how we did Sundays. She wasn't as reticent this night as she had been the night before.

After she drove away, I went back to the condo and made love to everyone. I was horny from having stimulated Loren for so long, and to have had my hands over all the romantic places on her body. I wondered how far she let me go on Sunday.

* * * * *

When Loren arrived the next day, we were all naked again in anticipation of her visit. This time she came in the door and immediately stripped off her clothing before going from person to person and giving them erotic hugs and kisses. She was getting in the spirit of our circle.

I asked her, "What did you do when you got home last night?"

Although she probably knew what I was asking, she said, "Oh, I just went to bed."

I shook my head like a scolding parent; "Loren, didn't you masturbate? Didn't you take your vibrating toy and use it on yourself where I'd touched you only a little while earlier?"

She looked down, and said, "Yes, I did. I dreamed you were doing things to me over and over again -- touching me and making me cum. I barely slept, but I'm not tired."

"Do you want me to do that again ... and maybe more?"

Still looking downcast, she said in a hushed tone, "Yes. Can we do something now? I'm ready, really ready."

I led Loren past the others into the master bedroom. I got her to lie down and then joined her. We started to make out, and I felt a new level of passion boiling up from within her. I told her I wanted to kiss every freckle on her body before the day was out, and so I started up on one shoulder, using a finger to identify each one, and then kissing there. Loren giggled at my humor, and at the endless job I'd set for myself.

I fondled and make oral love to Loren's breasts. As I sucked and lapped at each one, I felt her sexual temperature rising. She pushed against me, but would then pull away so I could rub and kiss some more. She wanted everything all at once.

Eventually I started to stroke her abs and thighs, slowly working my way to her central core -- her sex. When I eventually touched her slit, she was to the point of dripping, she was so moist and ready for something sexual to happen.

For the first time, I slipped a finger inside her pussy, slowly worming my way to full depth. I didn't feel any obvious obstruction like a hymen, so based on her admission of being a virgin, I figured that somewhere along the way she'd taken her own virginity, and what she meant the other night was that she had never had a man make love to her.

The way we were laying, my hardening cock draped across her nearest hip. I felt one of Loren's hands briefly touch me but then jerk away. I softly said to her, "Usually, when two people are like this, making love, they touch each other. I'd like it if you touched me."

Loren moved her hand back and lightly grasped my girth. She whispered, "I've never touched a man before. I don't know what to do."

I smiled, "Well, you do what comes naturally and what feels good to you. When you do, it'll probably feel good to me too. I'll tell you. Right now, you can be a little more aggressive; I won't break. The same goes for when you make love to another woman; do what would feel good to you, and you'll be doing exactly the right thing." I could tell my last comment gave her some food for thought.

I continued to kiss and cuddle Loren, allowing my hand, lips, and tongue to work on her breasts, and my other hand and fingers to explore extensively her nether region, often eliciting a moan of sexual excitement from her. Eventually, I worked two fingers into her pussy, slowly moving so as not to scare her off.

Loren asked in a quiet tone, "Are you going to fuck me?"

I shook my head, but continued to hold onto her nipple, an act that must have excited her somewhat because she moaned right after. I said, "No. If anything, I'm going to make love to you, but more than that I'm not going to do anything to you that you don't want to have happen."

Loren said, "It's funny in a way. I look at a room full of women from college age up, and I know that almost everyone of them has sex, even on a regular basis, and they don't make a big thing about it, they don't cry or walk funny, they don't give it a second thought, but I have never had sex except for what you've done to me this weekend, and about all I can think about is how I haven't had sex, and I don't know what it feels like or how I'll feel afterwards, or what I might say to people about it."

I accelerated my fingering, adding a third finger but not going as deep. I reached inside her with two fingers at one point and found her G-spot. I don't think Loren knew what I was doing, but suddenly she turned inside out and had another mind-bending orgasm. Her hands clutched me to her for fear I would stop stroking her interior before she'd finished her response.

"Oh, God. How'd you know to do that to me? I didn't know I had a place like that on my body."

"You have places like that all over your body. Someday soon maybe I'll show you some more of them."

Loren had continued to move my cock back and forth, rubbing me against her hip in an awkward fashion. I'd reached a 'ten' and needed to do something about it. I rolled over Loren's leg so I knelt between her outstretched legs. Her hairy pussy was wide open to me, exposed to the maximum in all its glory.

I took ahold of my shaft and rubbed it up and down Loren's slit, pausing each time at the entrance to her love tunnel. Her eyes were locked on mine with all the hope, the questions, and the anticipation she could display.

I paused one time with the head slightly buried in her vaginal opening. I pushed slightly, and about one inch of my shaft slid into her interior. The feeling was exquisite. Loren moaned. I pulled out completely, and then slid in again, this time burying an additional half-inch into her. I repeated my withdrawal and reentry, each time adding a quarter or eighth inch to my penetration. Loren moaned and groaned, bucked and writhed with each motion I made. She was anything but a passive partner, a point that made it more enjoyable for me.

Eventually, I was completely buried in her. I had nothing more to offer other than technique. "I'm completely inside you -- every inch of me -- eight-and-three-eights inches of cock. This is what it feels like to mate with someone you love."

Tears rolled from Loren's eyes, and I was afraid I'd hurt her. She whispered to me, "Thank you. Oh, God, I am so in love with you, and Fran, and everyone. And now, 'this' -- your having made me a 'real' woman. I'm so happy I'm about to burst."

I kissed her quite a bit, making sure she knew this was about making love and not fucking, although some people equate the two. Of course, as we kissed I started my slow oscillations into and out of her gorgeous body. I could feel her cunt having spasms of welcome around my cock too, a point my physiology really wanted to exploit by depositing ounce after ounce of my seed inside her.

I repositioned us a few times, especially so I could stroke Loren's clit with my fingers or thumb as I pistoned in and out of her. I finally had her on the edge of the bed and we were doing just fine. Loren looked at me, and I could feel and just knew she was about to cum. I allowed myself to reach that state too, and then we came together. I flooded Loren as she climaxed and clutched me to her body. After our orgasms past, I remained inside her and rolled us to our side.

Fran appeared, leaned in over Loren, and kissed her passionately, even reaching down to where we were joined and stroking the clit I'd been diddling only a couple of minutes earlier. "Aren't you glad you hang out with me and my fiancé?"

Loren whispered, "You're not mad at me for making love to him are you?"

Fran chuckled, "I'd be mad at you this weekend if you hadn't. You have been so overdue to have this experience." She paused and said, "But there are one or two further experiences you need to have before we end this session."

"What's that?" Loren asked.

Fran nudged my side, and I extracted my still swollen cock from Loren's pussy. Fran said to Loren, "First, you have to learn how to clean up after your lover." She bent and made a long lick up the side of my cock. After that move, she said, "Mmmmm. Loren tastes really good."

Fran gestured for Loren to come forward and join her. She did, and Fran held my stiff cock to her to suck on and clean. Loren gave a very tentative servicing alongside Fran, and I remained aroused, knowing in part what would happen next.

Fran then pulled Loren away from me and make her lie down again. She said, "Now, there's one other messy area that needs cleaning, and right now it's my job to do it. You just lay back and enjoy."

Fran slithered down the bed a little, and then dove between Loren's legs and I could see her tongue waggling before she made contact. Loren moaned instantly, and then her back arched up into Fran's slick face.

Fran munched away, brought her fingers into the act, and then started to hit the really good spots I'd already worked over on Loren. Loren came again twice, before she made Fran stop. "I can't take it any more; you are giving me too much pleasure."

Fran backed away, and then the two of us maneuvered so we could both cradle Loren in our arms and kiss her. She basked in our advances and in our kisses. I could feel the love inside her expanding to fill the universe.

To be continued

Thank you Germandragon for your editing. Great as usual.

12