Sisters' Gift Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that, Abby pushed her sister onto her bed in the room they shared. Abby was clearly the aggressor, and Gabby's shyness faded soon after Abby started her oral assault on Gabby's mouth. Soon enough, hands were flying, buttons were being pulled off and both were naked in a matter of seconds. Being twins, they were naturally very in sync with each other and knew exactly what needed to be done. Of course, Abby took the lead and started kissing down Gabby's neck until she rested on her breasts.

As they relayed the story to me, I could see that they were getting very hot. I decided to interrupt and tell them to act it out in front of me as it happened. Promptly, the two of them began making out. Soon after, Abby began descending towards her sister's breasts. As Abby's mouth was preoccupied, Gabby began to tell the story as I witnessed it occur.

"Naturally, I was a little nervous, but her tongue work is just so good, as you well know. She lathered my breasts with her tongue before moving down to my bellybutton where she acted as though it were a pussy. Licking all around it and in it, making me go mad. Finally, after pleading with her, she reached my pussy, which was dripping in anticipation, as it is now."

I watched as Abby licked her sister's cunt up and down and probed her tongue inside of Gabby's slit, literally fucking her with her tongue. Quick flicks to the clit completed the scene as Gabby burst in orgasm.

"Ah. I see. But what about you guys seducing me. What brought that on?"

"What? You want us to stop?" Abby replied smartly.

"No, never, just curious."

"Well, that is how we first started our lesbian escapades. It then spread to wondering about you. We knew you were not getting any pussy, so we wanted to see if we could help. Abby pitched the idea of street walking as the second part of my stipulation. When she told me how she turned you on, we went at it like crazy. We 69ed until we both came three times."

So that explained how they looked when they entered the living room for the family meetings.

"We decided to see if we could turn you on even more, and make you make a move on us. That's how we came up with the idea of the massages. We wanted you to fuck us, but knew it would not be easy. Each massage got more and more sensual, and you still didn't give in. We assume you went upstairs to your room to jerk off, and that's exactly what we did, only together. We imagined it was you licking our cunts, preparing to stick your meat inside us. Finally, we just couldn't take it anymore, and seduced you last night."

"You naughty girls. Do you know what you guys deserve?"

Catching my playful intonation, they each looked at me with lust in their eyes. Abby responded with "Have we been naughty? Do we need to be punished?" she asked sticking her ass in the air, tantalizing me.

"Well...

Chapter III:

I think we do," Gabby responded as her hand landed hard on Abby's ass. She repeated her smack several times, drawing whimpers from Abby and a hardon from me. After her last smack, she lingered a little, wetting her fingers in Abby's sopping pussy.

"You do need to be punished, and since I am the man of the house, that responsibility falls on me." Much to my enjoyment, my twin sisters both put on mock scared faces, then switched to innocent and pleading puppy dog eyes. I attempted to be an authority figure, but knew that I could never hurt my girls. "That's not going to work on me. Abby, since you started all of this, come here." I sat down on the couch, and placed Abby over my lap. SMACK! "That is for defiling your sister." SMACK! "That is for even asking to be a street walker." SMACK! "That is for not including me sooner."

With that last smack on Abby's ass, I got behind her and inserted my now rock hard cock into her dripping twat. She moaned at my entrance, and I could see that this would be a fast and hard fuck. Every couple of strokes I slapped her ass to maintain the rosy color and watch the slight jiggle. She was hotter and wetter than before, allowing me to pound her at a speed previously unreached. Her back was permanently arched and her face contorted in a permanent "O" shape, every now and again emitting wordless sounds of pleasure. She came. And when I say came, I mean floodgates opened. My cock, balls, and the couch were all drenched, but I remained hard.

I pointed at Gabby. "Slut, clean this up." She went right to work on my cock and balls. First went for my balls. She did not miss a spot. She made sure that they were clean of pussy juice. Then she gave me a look that could melt a ski resort. A silent plea, pretending that she did not want to suck my cock. I could see the wetness of her pussy, and the slight hint of lust in her eyes.

"This is your punishment, slut. Clean it up, or face the consequences."

Faking hesitance, she tentatively licked the head. Then she progressed down the underside, taking longer licks every time, always coming back up to flick the head again with a short, swift lick. Finally, she reached the base of my cock, and licked all the way back up to the tip. Her tongue swirled around the tip. Her classic slow torturous blow job. I prepared myself for the long haul. Then she surprised me.

Instead of going slowly down my shaft, she slammed her head all the way down, taking my cock into her throat. The surprise and the pressure made me cum unexpectedly. But like the champion that my sister is, she held it all. "Show me."

She opened her mouth and it was all there, waiting to be swallowed. But I wanted something more. "You both deserve a reward for being good little sluts. Share it with your slut of a sister."

And that they did. A fiery kiss passed between the two of them, making me rise up and take notice. But they were too involved with the other, obviously still turned on from our little game we just played. Finally the kiss broke, and Abby in her best innocent girl impression asked, "Did we please you? Are you still mad at us?"

I couldn't help but laugh. She was anything but innocent. "You more than paid your debts. You are both officially unpunished."

"Then I guess we will have to get in some more trouble."

With that, my twin vixen sisters crawled over to me and started licking my cock together. They looked at each other, and appeared to be communicating without words. Damn twins. "Girls, this is not bad, this deserves reward, not punishment."

I was hoping that they would double their efforts to receive their reward, but instead they slowed down. They continued to lick all over my cock and balls, even take it in their mouths, but not let me cum. They planned on teasing me, but I did not know for how long.

"Is this worthy of punishment?" They stopped their torturous blowjob and began to merely stroke me lightly, and they turned on the tv.

Of course, they decided to go to the porn channel (which I no longer needed in this house). Every time I was about to cum, they would stop stroking me, making the feeling pass. When I would try to finish the job, one of them would grab my hands and not let me. I was stuck in limbo. Unable to cum, but the desire was oh so great. All day this continued. They pulled out all the stops to keep me hard and at the brink all day. Licking, sucking, stroking. They rubbed their pussies over my cock, allowed me to enter to the tip, but nothing more. And of course the coup de gras was their lesbian escapades which allowed them to cum multiple times, but forced me to watch, in a perpetual state of needing release.

Finally, after dinner, where my sisters would stroke me as I ate, they allowed me to cum. Two hours after dinner, at nine o'clock, Abby finally plunged her pussy all the way onto my cock after some intense foreplay with Gabby. She wanted us to both cum at the feeling, and cum we did. The most I have ever cum in my life. I shot ropes of cum into her contracting cunt for almost two minutes. My sperm easily overflowed her pussy and leaked out onto me and the couch. I passed out for the night.

At three in the morning, I found that my hand was on a breast. I was still on the couch, but one of my sisters had come down to sleep with me. Not fuck me, just sleep with me. We were in the spoon position, and as soon as I woke up, my cock started to harden against her ass. I still did not know which sister this was. Quietly, she began to stir. She turned to face me, and gave me a sweet kiss. No tongue, just a kiss, packed with emotion. Definitely Gabby.

"Gab, what's up? Why are you down here?"

"Well...I kind of have something to tell you, but I'm nervous. I...I don't know what you'll think of me."

"Gabby, you can tell me anything. We've become so close, especially over the last day or so."

"Well...that's kind of what I want to talk to you about. I found this guy. And he's amazing. He really cares for me, and I care for him. But, I think I love him, and he might not feel the same way."

"Oh. I see." I was crushed, and couldn't hide it. I knew my threesome couldn't go on forever, but I expected it to last a little longer. With Gabby, every action she did had an extra jolt to it. Not because she was better than Abby at it, but because I felt something with her. Something that I knew Abby and I didn't share, but thought I did with Gabby. Apparently not.

"That's all I needed to see." I was attacked with a passionate kiss from her, her hand reaching for my rapidly growing cock, preparing to mount me.

Like an idiot, I stopped her. "But, what about the amazing guy?"

"You idiot. It's you. Your face just betrayed that you feel the same way. I love you."

"Wow...I'm shocked. I don't know what to say, what to do. I feel it too, Gab. I love you."

With that, Gabby climbed on top of me, and gave me another one of her patented toe curling kisses. She gave me a couple of strokes to make sure I was at full hardness, then mounted me. She rode me like never before. Bouncing up and down, moving right, left, diagonally, grinding, squeezing with her pussy muscles, everything. Then she leaned down to kiss me.

She started with small kisses on the corners of my mouth, then gradually placed them carefully square on. The combination of gentle kisses, with insane fucking was indescribably awesome. Finally, she pried my mouth open and began to kiss me with all of her pent up passion. She fucked me and kissed me, I knew that I was in heaven, and never wanted to come down. I felt my orgasm fast approaching. I picked her up, and lay her down missionary so I could take control and drive us to orgasm. I told her I was close, she just opened her mouth a screamed a silent scream. Her pussy began to contract, her eyes fluttered open and closed. The sweat on her body made her glow. I kissed her hard as I came inside her.

From across the room we heard a slow clap. It took us both a while to come down from our intense orgasms, and consequently a while to realize that someone was there, and was applauding us. Gabby was first to notice, and squealed in delight. Her sister ran over to us, and gave us each a hug. Apparently, like everything else that had transpired, this had been planned between the two girls as well.

"I take it she told you?" Abby asked as she flashed a knowing smile.

"Yeah, she did."

"I assume you feel the same way?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Wow, so eloquent. Gab, I can see now why you fell for him."

Ignoring that snide remark, I looked up at Abby and asked, "But, what about you and me. I love Gabby, but with her permission, I want this to go on."

"Well, that is up to Gabby, but I don't think there will be a problem with that."

"Hell no. No problem," came the breathy response from Gabby, still trying to catch her breath.

Looking towards Abby, I said, "I take it you knew about this?"

"From the moment I saw you first fuck her. There was something there that I knew you two shared. I knew it before you guys did. We talked about it after you passed out tonight, and Gab admitted it to me. I pushed her to come down here and tell you."

SEVERAL MONTHS LATER

Over the next couple of months, the three of us fucked on every piece of furniture in the house. Kitchen table, kitchen chairs, couch, bent over the tv, on beds, on floors, carpets, tile, grass, in a pool, in my car. Mostly it was a threesome, but Gabby and I found time to be together, and make love rather than just fuck.

Every time it was powerful and filled with emotion. Each orgasm seemed to have the power of two. We were so in tune with each other, we knew each other's bodies inside and out. Abby was supportive of our love, and allowed us all the time we needed to be a couple.

Unfortunately, summer was coming to an end, and the twins were moving two states away to go to college. I helped them pack in the weeks before they left, and we had one last goodbye orgy until they came home in Thanksgiving. It was bittersweet. A tearful goodbye for all of us, as we cried and came at the same time.

Gabby and I talked on the phone nightly, Abby and I not as much. But it was one phone call with Abby about a month into school that gave me the best idea I ever had.

"Ty, she's miserable without you. She goes to class, takes her tests, and sulks in the room. She wont come out with me to parties. She barely eats. She won't even have sex with me."

"She hasn't told me any of this."

"She doesn't want to worry you. I'm not even supposed to tell you, but she needs you."

It was then that I had a brilliant idea. "Abby, I gotta go, just thought of something."

I hung up and ran to my job site. As a lumber yard, and a franchise at that, they had sites all over the nation. I went up to my boss, a long time acquaintance of mine, and asked him if I could be transferred to the town where the twins went to school. He told me that the only people they were accepting there were assistant VPs. I was dejected.

For the next three weeks, I worked my ass off trying to make assistant VP. I told nobody except my boss that I wanted the job. I didn't want to get anyone's hopes up. After three weeks, I was called into my boss's office.

"Ty, you've earned it, you got your transfer."

Elated, I ran home to call Abby. I told her of my news, and told her not to tell Gabby. Only to give me her class schedule and dorm information. I quickly packed, and drove two states over looking for an apartment. Luckily I found one quickly. Once settled in, I called Abby and told her my plan.

"Ty, you're a genius. If this doesn't get her out of her slump nothing will. And since you're here, I'll be over in ten. I've missed your cock." She hung up.

I got hard in anticipation. I spent the next ten minutes watching tv, but not hearing or seeing anything. My mind was on Abby's mouth, breasts, pussy and ass. There was a knock at the door. I instantly regained my hardon as I walked to let in the vixen I hadn't fucked in almost two months. The door opened and there she was. As soon as she saw me, she jumped me. Legs locked behind my back, and a kiss that put all of her previous ones to shame. She kissed to my ear and said, "Better than Gabby?"

"Not even close."

"Good."

With that, she started to grind her crotch into mine, while planting kisses all over my neck. I carried her to my room and ripped both of our clothes off. Still standing, she jumped up on me again. While holding her, I directed my cock into her waiting and wet twat, plunging into her velvety depths. She came instantly.

"Ohh God. I've missed your cock, Ty. No one here is nearly as good as you."

I expected her to be fucking around. I didn't care though. Her legs locked behind my back as I walked her over to the wall. I began to pound her, moving as fast as I could in this position. She bit down on my shoulder to stop from screaming, leaving quite a mark. Unable to stand any longer, I flopped backwards onto my bed, and Abby started bucking on my like a rodeo rider on a wild bull.

She was close to orgasm, so I flicked her clit, sending her over the edge, dumping gallons of cum onto my bed. She got off exhausted from cumming twice, and noticed I was still hard. Instantly, she deepthroated me. Coming up for air she said, "Damn, I love the taste of pussy on your cock." She went back down on me, and sucked me to my first non-self-induced orgasm in almost two months.

Chapter IV:

As I woke up with Abby in my arms, a look of sudden fear crossed my face. Gabby was upset, not drinking, not herself. Was she pregnant? Abby noticed my look, and asked what was wrong.

"I've been fucking both of you."

"Since when is that a problem? We both love it."

"No...no. Without protection. Gabby – is she pregnant?"

"God, I swear sometimes boys are clueless. Do you really think we would let you fill us with your delicious cum if we weren't on the pill?"

My face relaxed, and my mind at ease, I slumped back onto the bed. "Delicious cum?"

"Oh yea, quickly becoming my favorite drink. Add alcohol to it, it would be a hit at sorority houses."

Hmmm, good to know. After Abby proved just how much she loved my cum with one of her passionate blowjobs, I showered and readied my plan.

Every class Gabby had today would start like this:

"Welcome class. Before we begin, Gabby has a delivery for her." After the introduction, a man in a tuxedo would come through the door and hand her a single red rose, and nothing else. Afterwards, class would go on as normal. Her last class of the day went similarly, except that the rose has a note on it:

Gabby, I heard you were upset, and it's tearing my heart. Although I wish I could be with you right now, I have my job to think about. If there was any way I could be with you, I would. Just know that I love you. Pleases feel better.

The note was designed to make her understand a couple of key items:

1) That I love her.

2) That I could not be there.

3) To make her believe that my job was more important.

I wanted her to love me, but be a little steamed. It just made the surprise that much more meaningful. Thanks to the class schedule Abby had given me, I was able to know where Gabby would be at all times. Therefore, I decided to walk along her paths, only allowing her to see me in passing. I wanted her to think she was seeing me everywhere.

After her last class, I knew she would be heading back to the dorm room that she shared with her twin sister. As per my request, Abby was in the room. I waited about 45 minutes to make sure she would be in her room. I walked to her hallway, and stood around the corner from her room. I dialed her cell phone number and waited for her to answer. She did rather quickly.

"Ty! That was so sweet of you. How did you do that?"

"Well, I pushed speed-dial 3 and somehow by the magic of cell phones, yours started ringing."

"You know what I mean, you jackass."

After stifling a laugh, I admitted, "Abby gave me a copy of your class schedule. I want you to feel loved."

"Aww. That was so sweet."

Over the phone, I heard Abby say, "Ugh. If things are getting so mushy in here, I'm out. It's disgusting," she joked, exactly as I had wanted her to do. I can only imagine she made a show of getting up from her bed, and walking out the room, just to tease my sister. As she opened the door, I approached it. I saw her appear through the doorway and quickly moved to be in line of sight.

As I moved, Gabby said through the phone, "Such a drama queen." Then shouting to her sister, "And can you ever close the door?" Another part of my plan. She continued to complain about her sister saying, "I swear, if she isn't leaving the door open –" Her breath caught in her throat and tears started welling in her eyes as she saw me standing there.

She dropped her phone, shrieked, rushed over, and jumped into my arms, legs locking behind my back, and arms locking around my neck. Obviously not caring who saw, she planted a huge kiss on me, making me shiver in delight, quickly causing my cock to reach peak hardness. At her shriek, several of her hall mates opened their doors to see what was going on. Upon seeing her kiss me, I heard a chorus of "Awwww" resonating throughout the hall.