Sisters' Gift Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They apparently had the same idea as I did and removed their mouths from the now glistening toy. Taking the toy back from them, both of my sisters glared at me, then slowly stripped out of the clothes. Once they were naked, I placed the double-sided dildo into Gabby's waiting and ready cunt. Abby slid herself onto it with a moan. Both girls had about three inches inside their pussies as they began to slowly rock back and forth. They gradually picked up speed, and, consequently buried more of the dildo inside each of their cunts. Their moans and grunts filled the room as they each humped against the dildo inside them. Slowly but surely, their pussies began to move towards each other, until only an inch separated them. Unable to take the incredibly erotic scene in front of me, I began to masturbate, slowly stroking my now painfully hard cock. Finally, Abby and Gabby had take the entire think inside their cunts, and were filled and grinding their pussies together. They sat up, pussies together, the dildo still inside them, and Abby attacked one of Gabby's breasts. She licked, sucked, and gently bit down on Gabby's engorged nipple, pushing her into near orgasm. Her mouth open ad trying to scream, but no words would come out. Finally, Gabby gushed against the dildo, falling back on the bed in exhaustion as she came for nearly a minute. Abby resumed her humping, nearing an orgasm, and saw that I was desperately close. She looked at me with a glint in her eye and opened her mouth as she continued to hump our now passed out sister. I stroked even harder seeing Abby begin to orgasm, and watching Gabby convulse even in her near-comatose state. I finally let go and came all over Abby's chest. As her orgasm hit her, she was unable to remain balanced, and fell over onto Gabby. The pressure from Abby's body onto her twin woke them both up, each smiling broadly at the memory and feelings of what they had just done.

After witnessing such an erotic display, and cumming for what felt like the 15 th time of the day, I needed some sleep. Abby and Gabby decided to join me, but only after they licked my cum of the other's body. Both mentioned that it was their favorite after-sex dessert. With all three of us beaming, we quickly fell into a peaceful and deep sleep with my girls on either side of me.