All Comments on 'Sister's Home Movies Ch. 02'

by samslam

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
JustThatGuy90JustThatGuy90over 10 years ago
Loved it

I read the first one a while back and loved it so I was almost ecstatic to find out you finally decided to continue the story after all this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT PART 2

The first part was great, didn't think you could top it.

But you did, wonderful job. This could be a never ending story.

Thanks for the great read.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
Excellent

So glad you've not given up on the story.

I hope that is a sign of things to come.

Excellent chapter, managing to capture both very real emotion and incredible sex, and not too adverse reactions from all involved.

couplarcouplarover 10 years ago
Great story

I re-read the first part reminding me how good it was before thoroughly enjoying this second episode. Great writing and a pleasure to read.

sargedog1sargedog1over 10 years ago
so worth the time

This episode was so worth the time it took to read. The same as the first, drawing me in to where I couldn't stop. It made me late for work. You know you can, but I'll tell you anyway. You can write. I read a lot of stuff here and elsewhere and you are very good at suspension of disbelief as well as character development, and Vocabularianism (albeit the urban dictionary says its a vindictive thing, I find it tantalizing) Thanks for your work.

garybluegaryblueover 10 years ago
Time flies when you're having fun

But five years is a little long between chapters. Could you do the next chapter in, say, four years?

Great work and worth the wait.

kaidmankaidmanover 10 years ago
very nice read

I waited forever to see a sequel I enjoyed it and would love to see another one preferably without the wait that this one had I do wish the siblings would end up together as it seemed too big a connection for him to just find someone else

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing update after a such a long time.

truelly amazing update after a long time. Please continue the story...

kayseakayseaover 10 years ago
Sequel to a Favorite!!

An awesome (and surprise) sequel to a favorite. Really well written as always. Great job of keeping the same feel and tone after all these years. It feels like it could be months not years! Thanks for this. Now I'm not giving up hope on more from some of my other favorite writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glad You're back!

Love your writing. This long awaited sequel is GREAT! Hope you continue. REALLY hoping for part two of my ALL TIME FAVORITE story, "Daughter's Hidden Desires"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmm

so next we'll get 3-way action with Sis and the new hottie? sounds interesting ... DKP

rag9198rag9198over 10 years ago

fantastic. more sisters getting DP'd by brothers please!

starman2718starman2718over 10 years ago
Great Sequel!

I've waited a long time for this and it was worth it!

SirOsissSirOsissover 10 years ago
More of the good stuff.

Excellent continuation of my favorite story. Well done and done well. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So glad you came back and wrote this! You're my favorite author!

So glad you came back and wrote this! You're my favorite author!

freakersball1988freakersball1988over 10 years ago
Loved it!

As usual, this is one hell of a great story. You are a fantastic writer, and I hope we will continue seeing more stories from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great follow up.

This is a great sequel, but as good it is, it cannot match Chapter 1, because the initial gradual slow buildup can't be done more than once. Nevertheless you've done a great job and the cooperative attitude on Mark's part works very well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

It would interesting to see where it goes from here, I would wonder if a guy who slept with his sister could ever give her up, if it was a normal affair then probably yes, but being they're siblings, probably the only way they would stop seeing each other would be for one them to move far away.

taboo_lovertaboo_loverabout 10 years ago
I hoped for a cuckold story

Thanks for the sequel I loved Ch 1 and was looking forward to more. I was really hoping for a sequel where a sisters husband would be cuckolded or sexually inferior to her brother (smaller dick or sister can't cum with him any more...) or maybe her husband turned on by being humiliated and just jerk of while the siblings fuck but hey, its your story. Good story but I liked Ch 1 better. I'll def read Ch 3.

Thanks for writing, maybe a mom/son story soon?

newtype2525newtype2525about 10 years ago
truly incredible story!

I had read the first story some time ago and never thought I would want to read more, but the story just seems to get better. I wanted to thank you for the great story before I ran off and read the 3rd chapter! How you are well and always writing more!

cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow..

Normally I use these stories as a quick fix. I was done early but quickly regretting it. I has read the first one awhile ago and gave up hope on a sequel. For the first time ever I couldn't stop reading after... AMAZING. Cannot wait to read the third story!!!

brosissexbrosissexabout 10 years ago
Awesome!

Great story. You kept the flow nice and steady, not rushing anything. Great descriptions throughout. I am starting ch. 03 right now. Again, great erotic writing.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
nope, not for me

I was hoping for a continuation and enhancement of the new relationship during the next year. Allowing the two of them to become closer and more of a couple. Learning along with him as she taught him to be the lover she wanted and needed. And he could be the lover she promised he could be for his future relationships.

You promised (led us to anticipate?):

"There is a lot more to sex than what we've done today, so you're still a virgin in a variety of ways," she intoned, matter-of-factly. "But I'm going to pop your cherry in every one of them," she informed enthusiastically, taking my hand and leading me out of her office.

My sister had just described the basis of my most erotic fantasies: sex school with her as the teacher and me as the pupil. My cock was aching for more instruction already. She stopped and turned towards me, taking my hard cock in her hand.

"Ronnie," she said, lightly running her fingers up the length of my cock, causing it to twitch in her hand. "I will unravel the mysteries and the mystique of the fairer sex for you." Her eyes were locked on mine as she swirled her thumb over my cockhead. "Under my tutelage, you will become an extraordinarily talented lover, able to satisfy a woman in a wide variety of ways."

Instead you made it into the story of a husband who wants to share his wife. Not cool and not as promised in Ch. 01. You wimped out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not Much

It was a clear dissapointment when Mark came home in the eyes of Ronnie. After all, he is the central character or the one who is telling the story from his own Point Of View. He was uncomfortable with the group sex thing, and Mark was too anxious for his wife to do another man. Mark is stupid enough not to have realized that a Fuck Video of Incest would not be good to have around or on the internet when they have children. Or what about if he decided to enter local politics and she is a teacher? This is not a winning chapter. He is clearly not too happy to be at sis's house when Mark is at home and just stays for her and is uncomfortable with him.

ES003ES003almost 10 years ago
Good!

I so expected Mark to ask for a blow job from her brother the way he was into such kinky stuff. Probably after they rubbed their cocks together inside her. But when you said he didn't like it much I figured you weren't into adding bi male to the story.

Either way, go me wet and off.

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago

Brother-in-law Mark was a such an effin bastard! That's the only word to describe him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

When I got to page three I actually quit reading. The fucking brother in law just fucking pisses me off, and to be honest I would have never moved back in. Why in the fuck would I want to listen to, much less watch and video, that douche doing my sister? Thats a HUGE fucking turnoff, not to mention highly depressing!! Honestly I wouldn't have sat there watching the videos with him, would have told him it was just kinda creepy! If Id had any wood at the point where he wanted me to start videoing them it would have died :/

DelsetDelsetover 9 years ago
this addition to the saga is nicely twisted

I'm going to agree with a previous comment that would have loved to read a 'sex school in progress', but don't have a problem with this story *at all*. It was consistently erotic, brought up some fresh taboo, had a nice building flow to it, and even had a sexy post climax, showing the establishment of an exciting norm.

Another thing I like. Her husband's got this kinky wish, not only does he get to juicily enjoy it every night before he ships out, but she loves every second of it too. That's one hell of an r&r memory to take back to the barracks.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
It's hard to dislike a character as much as I dislike Mark

I would be very happy if he did not make it back from deployment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hey

The brother in law pissed me off so fucking much. I wish that you would make him be divorced. Ronnie deserves to have her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
blackie

last two lines ruined the whole story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DYNO224DYNO224almost 9 years ago
Im out of here

Really liked it until last tow lines ruined the whole damn thing.

cummyjeffy78cummyjeffy78over 8 years ago
Amazing story.

I thonk I came as often as geek did. I think introducing Ronnie and his new girl into the grpup would be awesome. Maybe even having some bi encounters since we know Mark was jacking off with his bunk mate. Loved it cant wait to read mote of your stories. Definitely gping in my fav authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great stuff

That was a very sexually arrousing story ..which I loved .

Got me off more than once for sure...

If only......

DYNO224DYNO224almost 7 years ago
Mostly a good story

Everything was going great till the last two lines you might as well said he went fine blond to a sheep.Anyway ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nope.

As soon as her husband came home and wanted all that shit instantly ruined it. Skimmed it hoping she would leave him for Ron or something to save it but nope. The first chapter was so great and this one on the exact opposite side of the spectrum. But this is just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ruined it

The first one was excellent, but this one ruined it. Mark is a complete douchebag, and as soon as he came back and started asking for Ronnie to move in, the story rapidly went downhill. Marianne also changed in this one, becoming a using bitch that only sees her brother as a tool to get her husband off. All her claims to love him are meaningless when she coerces him to move in, just so her scumbag husband can get it up. Throwing him a pity blowjob once in a while just to keep him in line. To her, Ronnie is just a prop, like her vibrator. She listens to her condescending husband talks down to her brother like a child, and not once stands up for him.

The first one was great, this just...wasn't . I won't be reading the next one.

hawk200377hawk200377over 6 years ago
What happened

The first 1 was pretty good but this 1 was crap she never once stood up for her brother in any way every time her husband talked down to him she stood by and let him do it also he should have stuck up for himself pure and simple you will be lucky if I read the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wierd but good

This one has a very strange vibe to it - I guess it was mostly Mark, but it did work out well, mostly. Nice how you brought out the lack of body conciousness you get as a soldier without overtly pointing it out. Ronnie was the actual surprise there, he didn't take long to get used to it, but it doesn't really take much anyway.

Can't DP properly ( not fake porn style ) without rubbing balls, the geometry makes it happen. It's fine, just a free massage...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Contradicting and confusing

I don't know what to think about this chapter. It does seem that Maryanne is using Ronnie as evidenced on page 3 when she tells Ronnie that she is getting what she needs from Mark. That is just cold! She does give Ronnie a pity blowjob but nothing else UNTIL Mark gives her the go ahead in order to satisfy his slut-wife kink videos. She is either submissive OR Mark has made her feel guilty because he has missed out on all the fun while he was in Iraq OR she is satisfying her own kinky itch. And what's worse is that Maryanne and Ronnie tell each other "I love you" but it seems that it is in a sisterly-brotherly manner when coming from Maryanne. But when Ronnie says it, it is obvious that he is "in love" with her. And in both chapters 1 and 2, more than once he lets the reader know that Maryanne and only Maryanne is who he wants to be with. He even states this in next to the last paragrah. But then the last paragraph! Did not see that one coming. But I will read the 3rd chapter as i hate to give up on anything k st to see what happens. Hope i am not pissed by the end. - bern1965(pending).

Dark_RavenDark_Ravenalmost 6 years ago
Hard to believe...

...that this second chapter has such a high rating. Rather than repeat all the other negative comments, I'll simply say that I agree that the husband shouldn't have been involved, and the sister was being selfish. As an incest story, a threesome with my brother-in-law is a complete turnoff, even if it did involve my sister.

logomark890logomark890over 5 years ago
why all the negative comments .... this one is good with lot of characterisations

i dont understand why there are many negative comments. this one is perfect in its own way. i can understand why many people are against marks involvement . but this story is not a lovestory between bro and sis. this is about bro helping out sis and mark. mark is central character that drives this story. why do people hate mark .its basically his characterisation that he behaves that way. his slut wife fetish and all. all characters have different personalities feelings and agendas in this story. brother wants sis for himself not threesome. mark wants to watch incest. wife loves both and she prioritises mark .

one comment says that sister was cold to brother when she says she is getting waht she wanted from mark. well the thing is even though brother wants sis for himself, she is married . she loves mark. mark comes first for her. she said she would fuck untill mark comes home. and thats what she did(unlike many sibling stories she kept her word). she is happy with mark and does not need another man. even though bro loves sis , she does not belong to him . he can only borrow her .

i like how this author balances everyone by the end so no one gets hurt from cheating. i read some of his storries and even thoug characters cheat at beginning, by the end everyone gets wat they want. and every one wins. i liike that. no hard feelings left unlike other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the interracial ending lost most of the stars for me

not my thing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
needed the theme change

Many suggest that Mark have been left out but without him being introduced it would have been page after page of the same thing. Good writing is like good acting, when you can become invested emotionally in a character, either love or hate them, you are "in" the story. Page after page of fucking and sucking would get old but when the third player is suddenly a bone(pun intended) of contention it makes you shift gears. Not read further but hope the videos make the internet for all to enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Omg

So very hot thank you! Mark comes home?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyed

I loved this story, i was so engaged and aroused. I want more please.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69about 4 years ago
The new girlfriend

Would be great if Ron added the new girlfriend to the mix and sent Mark videos of his sister in an FMF threesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
RAGING HARD ON ALL THROUGH TILL THE END

I really appreciated chapter 1 and 2... exactly as the title of my comment says.

Great writing. It’s a10/10 for me.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Totally fucking awesome! Loved the cadence and attention to detail. It was as if I was there!!!

Great story

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(9/13/2021) Well, this was interesting. I’m not into MMF threesomes. It’s the Male Bi aspect of it and the sharing of one’s wife or girlfriend. I’m just not into swinging or that cuckold scene. But you made it weird for our hero Ronni and Mark seemed not to be into doing anything to Ronni. I’m definitely into FFM threesomes. I guess I’m just a male chauvinistic oinker. While I’m not really a fan of the Mark character; I do hope you don’t kill him off fighting in Iraq in the third chapter. I would rather have him divorce Maryanne or she divorces him for whatever reason. I hope you don’t make Maryanne an any and all cock slut. IMO, your first chapter in this series was much better than this one.

Mystified420Mystified420over 2 years ago

I'm sorry but you ruined this story when you had brought Mark into the mixture I wasn't totally on-board with him being in the background as an obstacle to begin with and I was hoping Maryanne would leave Mark for Ronnie...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful sexy story. We did similar, when hubby was in Iraq, and my photographer was a very close relation. It led us to have a torrid affair, but I never felt I could confess. He still doesn't know, and we still do it discretely now and then.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

WOW! Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

bbyubbyuover 1 year ago

Another awesome chapter !! Can't wait for the next !

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

OK the story was good, few typos. Not a big fan of the mfm trio especially with Mark so into it. I understand a woman wanting to be filled by 2 or 3 men. The story was written well not just thrown together some thought was put into it. I also hope that Mark doesn't get wounded or killed off in chapter 3. Keep up the good work.

Anony Mous

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved both chapters! The pace, the content, everything was so erotic and exciting! Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!

Great work!

Marklynda2Marklynda27 months ago

Ready for the foursome, I mean turn-about is fair play, right? Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It doesn’t make sense. Siblings may share more than half of their genome, whereas couples are often comparable to the fourth cousin level, which is fairly distant.

So yeah this sucks

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Your stories in my opinion are very well written, among the very best around here and I have read a lot. It's a pity we have different preferences. As a hetero male I identified with the geek, which I was fairly comfortable with during part one. But I share the feelings of Mystified420 and mrdata9770. My discomfort starts as early as Ronnie moving back in with his sister and getting off on listening to her and hubby having sex. It sems he isn"t that much different from Mark, and it's not the only story of this author with a male MC of this mindset. It's getting worse with the MFM threesomes.

I just wish for this very talented author to have written a few more stories, some of which with characters focused and committed to each other

Since Mark leaves again the siblings in part three of the series could keep it between them, but samslam introduces a girlfriend for Ron- WTF? I have read this some time ago but skip it for now.

If you haven't read it yet I'd like to recommend the series Mom's Home Movies, unless you don't like mom-son stories.

writerjabwriterjababout 2 months ago

What a weird ending. I would think he found a woman who looked a lot like his sister. Both women would notice this and gradually he would fuck both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I loved the sense of humor. Almost as if two people were writing the story.

Eddings style

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous