All Comments on 'Sisters' Misters Ch. 02'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cardinalfancardinalfanover 9 years ago
Good Followup

I like the first two chapters so far. It would be nice to see the mom get more involved in this also, if you intend to do another chapter. And maybe a little bit of action between the sisters like you hinted at earlier in the story. Overall pretty good.

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Dropping hints

Story not bad so far. Now you hinted that sisters found their naked contact felt good. You really need to follow up on that.

uh-ohuh-ohover 9 years ago
Sweet!

Glad to see another chapter out so soon. Keep the momentum up! Lets see how long it is until Chelsea makes her fertile fantasies into a reality. After all, a girl has to take the pill every day in order for it to be effective, and there's a whole weekend left to go...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MLK would be so proud

I have a dream that in the next chapter the 2 converts head off to ferguson to protest at the way black males are portrayed in the media

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
babies please

The sisters need to both get pregnant with twins or triplets each. Then they need to give birth to a new baby every 10 months after that until they both hit menopause.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Time to get pregnant

I loved this story line. The fact that Jennifer is trying to get pregnant by her black lover is fantastic as I personally believe all white girls/women should have at least one black baby preferrably two. Although Chelsea is faking that she is fertile the time to get pregnant should wait until she gets her degree and finds a job. Once Chelsea accomplishes this then it would be time to stop taking the pills and start taking all the black baby batter she can get so she too can have her own baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
HOT LITTLE SISTER IS HAVING FUN NOW

I am enjoying all four characters in your piece. The scene with the men talking about paying off on a wager was a bit of a put-off but I have recovered.

ChaosTheory123ChaosTheory123over 2 years ago

Halfway down the short hallway, Chelsea told Scoot she "had to go potty" and they stopped off at the bathroom. Chelsea plopped down on the toilet. Sitting there with her perky tits poking out, and her long blond hair touching them, she was the picture of sweetness and innocence. Scoot framed her angelic face with his huge hands and told her, "Baby, you are some kind of beautiful."

Chelsea tore off some toilet paper and while wiping herself felt some sliminess through the wad in her hand. She mentioned to Scoot, "I'm still leaking your cum."

-- That is some beautiful prose right there :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES