All Comments on 'Sisters' Misters'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

It got my dick hard...now for the partner swap, or better yet- make the ladies 69 as one of the men pounds away from above. Just an idea

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good

your story is good but the sister was too willing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more jiggaboo fantasy

nothing more

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Whatever floats your boat

If that's what you like, more power to you. However let me dispel a few lies for you. I know this is a fictional site, but let's set some things straight. When I was first married, lo these many year ago, I bought my wife her first car. A couple weeks later at a flea market, we came upon a bumper sticker she 'had' to have. It said men come in three sizes: small, medium, and ohmygod!. Now I am caucasian with a smidge of native American thrown in. While I don't have a monster, it is above average at 7 1/2 inches. As an aside, they shrink as you get older, on all races. I heard this from a 60 something year old black guy in the restroom several years ago, bemoaning his getting older and telling me enjoy the women while I was still young. Also, besides the race thing, you can throw out height, weight, and the size of hands, feet, and nose. I am only 5'8" and of a somewhat muscular build, neither thin nor fat. I wear a size 8 shoe, my nose is not big, nor my hands. But again, the above mentioned 7 1/2 inches. Here's an example of the other side of the coin. Working in the medical field, I have seen men and women naked of all ages, races, sizes and shapes. Once when doing a drug test on a guy, he gave a false sample. When this happens, they have to do it again, with an observer. This guy was black, 6'7"!, with big hands and feet, though not a big nose. If his dick was 3 inches long, I'd be surprised. I mean it was almost laughable being so tiny on this huge guy. Another time, a smaller guy, who also happened to be black gave a fake sample. This guy was maybe 5'4" if he streyched, yet his schlong fit the stereotype. The point is: guys of all races, sizes,heights, shoe and glove sizes all have big ones and all have little ones. You cannot generalize, as all are individual. So you never know until you unwrap the package. So happy unwrapping ladies.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Nice story

It is a nice story that is very pausable which makes it more enjoyable. Keep up the writing.

uh-ohuh-ohover 9 years ago
Delightful

Keep up the good work. Perhaps we'll see more of Jennifer and Chelsea when they're sporting matching baby bumps...

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
Lame as fuck.

My wife slept with some well endowed men in her college days, simply having a big dick was no guarantee of pleasure. She dumped more than one after the first encounter because they believed all they had to do was line it up, ram it home then pound away and she would orgasm. And for the record, just cuz they're black doesn't make them better. After all, she broke up with one to date and marry a white guy with an average sized cock.

Whitey: one. Black guy: zero.

Lastly: what idiot would want to sacrifice her future and become a welfare mom carrying a bunch if babies by different fathers at 18? I mean, what 18 yr old girl says: "knock me up, Jamal. I don't want to do anything but sit around, get fat and live off welfare."? And what college educated man would be ok with that? Give Jamal credit, any woman who is saying that is fucked up mentally. Who in the Sam fuck would want to hook up with a psycho like that? Who knows what she'll do like make you pay child support for the next 18 yrs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting

So Sisters bred by "Brothers" lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good enough that I could've wanted it better

This is a reasonably good erotic story, but I admit I would've enjoyed it more if it had taken a slower approach. At one level it defies expectations by making the guys seem passably respectable, and it could've progressed as an attempt by Jennifer to break down her alienation from family by getting her sister into the same things. For a few paragraphs it looks like Jennifer's mixed motives and Chelsea's naivete could build into a slow, sexy unraveling of inhibitions.

But then it doubles down quickly on every other interracial genre cliché at light speed! I guess a lot of genre fans really expect that, but this would've been more fun had it tossed aside some of the clichés and used a slower seduction. I think the author was really on track to do that, and I'd be interested to see something like that in future.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Still like it

I just read this story for the second time. It may be only me but I think I liked even more the second time around. As to the person Whackadoodle, he definitely needs to read this story a second time as his comment was way off base. Jennifer, Jamal's girlfriend was not 18 years old as she had finished college and had a job as a teacher which makes her a minimum of 21 years old but most likely 22 years old or older. She would not be going on welfare but Whackadoodle might. As to Chelsea yelling out "knock me up" to Scoot Whackadoodle apparently missed that she was on the pill so she is not going to be pregnant anytime soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i hope there will be more parts coming soon, with more detailled sex scenes, more black guys too.

Hillbilly55Hillbilly55over 1 year ago

I think Chelsea is going to be flushing her birth control pills before the night is done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Complete bunk..... no one moves that fast...... so stupid to consider this as viable storyline plot. Give us a break dude........... you are out in left field. Why didn't simply have the marriage ceremony on arrival when scoot walked through the door. Complete crap.........

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Once you go black you never go back is BS. I knew a girl from high school who had with a black guy she is now married to a white giy and has white kids. Which is why not all white women date black guys and women find their way back to white guys

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
1371 Followers
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES