Sisters' Misters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want a little nigger baby in your belly too?" Scoot sputtered.

"Yes, yes, yes," Chelsea shrieked. "Empty those big balls in my womb and give me a baby!"

"Knock her up! Knock her up! Knock her up!" Jennifer started chanting, with Jamal joining in as they mimicked Chelsea from some time earlier.

Without any further warning, Scoot tensed up and started cumming.

"Ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh," Scoot grunted, shooting at least six loads into the young pussy.

Sweaty and panting, he ground to a halt.

Chelsea smiled a big grin as Scoot's face gazed down at hers. "Oh, darling, that was amazing, she said softly, "I've never felt anything so fucking incredible in my life." She lifted her head to quickly kiss his lips a half-dozen times.

Chelsea and Scoot both sat up on the floor and faced Jennifer and Jamal, lounging naked and smiling on the couch. Chelsea looked down at her oozing vagina and said, "Wow, what a mess."

Jamal noticed that the Netflix film credits were running on the TV screen. "Looks like we missed the movie," he said, causing everyone to laugh out loud.

"Well, baby sister," Jennifer began, "What do you think?"

"I think the old saying is true, Chelsea said with a grin, "I think I'll never go back."

12