All Comments on 'Sisters of Fate'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!

SS06, as usual, a great story and especially perfect for halloweenie....lmao

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Wow !! 😍💝

Fantastic story ! I absolutely loved it, it had vampires, cheating sluts & love, it all tied together beautifully... I also found myself laughing my ass off.. You've out done yourself this week. I can't wait for next weeks story.... I'm a catholic, although its true the catholic religion doesn't believe in divorces; this wife's (Terri) trying to use her religion as cause for not wanting to divorce is just really idiotic because what does she call going out to bars with her friends & fucking some stranger? I've never actually heard about Catholics not allowed to take birth control pills ( I've actually taken some) Terri said that she just wanted to experiment a little & that he's had more sexual experience than she did, here's the thing; that's what you do when your single--experiment, when you're married you can't go out & experiment with other people--that's called a cheating ass bitch! She wasn't a virgin when they got married & even if she was she still couldn't go around fucking strangers .... I find that this slut is just as stupid if not more than her whore partner crystal, here we have a woman who brags/ claims that she loves her husband, her & her husband have an excellent sex life, he treats her like a queen, he takes care of her--but this didn't satisfy her--she wanted to "experiment" to make matters worst she had to "experiment" with 4 different guys before she came to the conclusion that sex with her husband is so much better--I think the bitch is borderline retarded. That same religion she tried to use to keep from being divorce-also looks down on cheaters. Crystal is just another gutter slut with 101 excuses as to why she's such a slut, if she wasn't satisfied with her husbands bedroom skills why didn't she talk to him about it? Why didn't she try to spice things up a bit? She claims she loves her husband but I honestly can't see it, she might love him as much as any cheating whoring slut wives loves their husbands but she didn't love him enough to sit him down & say "ED I love you , but you suck in bed, all you do is stick your big dick in me poke around for 10-12 minutes & cum ! then I'm let unsatisfied & sometimes it hurts bad. I Promise you that he would've tried to do better. But she didn't give him a chance, I don't think she wanted to give him a chance because if she did she wouldn't of been caught sucking some guys nasty dick in a backseat of a car. Crystals argument with Jason about Terri's love is bullshit, all cheating cum sluts have the same mentality /argument, in there mind it's just sex, it didn't mean anything, they love their husbands but they were feeling old & unattractive, they just wanted to try something new--blah blah blah! It's pure bullshit! Jason should've asked crystal would her argument still hold merit if she found out that her husband Ed has been picking up bar whores & fucking them behind the alley? Women don't like to think about another woman riding their dicks (I know I don't) but it seems to be ok for them to share the pussy. Crystal was just a slut--pure & simple. Terri is just a fucking moron, I don't understand why if she just wanted her husband to fuck her insides out why she didn't just say so? All women wants to get fuck'd hard once in a while, I don't know any (including myself) who wants their husband to mistreat them & this is what she wanted, she didn't appreciate what she had, she was looking for something that didn't exist. If she really was in search of some new sexual experiments she could've experimented with Jason, it would've been something new for the both of them, like me--I've never had anal sex, it's when my husband & I got married that I was actually scared but interested in experimenting with him. He's never fuck'd a girl in her ass so we thought it would be a new experience for us both; I didn't go around fucking others instead of trying them with the man I love. I think Terri just wanted a different dick; it had nothing to do with spicing up her marriage it had to do with spicing up her life. Marriages can get stale, that's why it's a good idea to check out the adult stores at least once or twice a month. My husband & I don't want things to get boring & predictable so we try different things. I have a friend who actually sucks her hubbies toes --yuck! Not going to happen, the point is no matter how long you've been together its always nice to bring some new/different/wicked things into the bedroom. I love experimenting with the hubby, I've done things with him that I've never done with anybody I don't even like being touched by anyone but my hubby so I can't understand how a married woman can go out & allow some dipshit to fuck them. It would've made my skin crawl. When you get married your not suppose to still want to live the single life, otherwise why go through all the hassle? I absolutely love love love pru's character, I thought she was hilarious & she sounded pretty fucking hot from your discription... I thought I was going to die when she told Jason to let her kill Terri. Ha! Terri wasn't as batshit crazy like most of your dimwitted slut wives characters which I've missed a little bit. Anyways awesome story ... Your an excellent writer, I love your work.

Lord_GroLord_Groover 11 years ago

Like I've said before, you do this type of story pretty much better than anybody. Good job, enjoyable read.

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
"It sounded as if he really didn't believe me?"

Hey - no shit, Sherlock!

I don't often read 7-pagers, but that one was well worth the time (Mind you, it didn't leave me enough time to read the comment from Danger09!).

It may have been pushing it a little bit to put it here instead of Erotic Horror, for example - but I'm glad you did, because I'd have missed it in there!

Great fun and first-class story-telling.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I nearly stopped reading when the vampire appeared

Glad I didn't! This was entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Small town

Straight road

That rooster

Done crowed

Flat tire

Homemade cross

You know I feel like a preacher waving a gun around.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 11 years ago
Crossbow quibbles

There is no metal armour ever made that will stop a quarrel at under 100 yards. Never fired a crossbow at kevlar maybe that would stop it. European style armour just can't do it. Not the finest Milanese Plate could. Aside from that loved this Halloween treat and gave it a *****.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOL @ crossbow quibbles

You're pointing out a problem with a crossbow piercing metal, yet you ignore the story line of it being against a Vampire! now that is too funny

Mousse9Mousse9over 11 years ago

I'll take this for what it is, Halloween entertainment. And entertaining it was!

Sure would've liked to see real life versions of the Sisters though. Where did that come from, Stang?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rambling Garbage

Ramble ramble ramble jump swerve ramble random ramble ramble... Negative six stars.

nwhalernwhalerover 11 years ago
A fun read

Not dark enough for a horrific All Hallows Eve but a good Trick or Treat for Halloween.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Terrific read. Well-written, and humorous. I especially liked how you referenced previous stories. One thing I didn't like was all those Apple products! iSheep with all due respect. Anyway, keep up the amazing work. Can't wait until the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well, that was different

but I finished 7 pages so I must have liked it. 5*****. Thanks.

tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I smiled!

Enjoyed it.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Nice Entertainment

The story that it was just sex and did not mean anything, is a constant theme. My own memories is that sex has a binding effect and increases your bonds. In fact I remain of the opinion is that you are best off keeping away from it until you are ready to bond.... You can pick up all the experience you need on Literotica....

Thanks for the read!

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Excellent!!

Thanks for sharing a super story!!!

BriteaseBriteaseover 11 years ago
Great

I have to be honest and admit that your last few stories haven't really fired me up, but this was great - fantastic - 5 star material!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
POLITICS...EXORCISMS.....THE OCCULT

if one phase isnt accomplished....there are more passages to pursue TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Among the best -

Stories here -

Fun all the way through - painful - yes - but still a fun story with a great concept.

Perfect for the season and Penance is perfect - well a bit chicken shit - but perfect heh.

You gotta love the Prius was a choice made by God cause he loves Stang's too rofl -

Nicely done, gratefully received,

LBuddGLBuddGover 11 years ago
OK.....5 stars....but only because of the evil!

Sort of cutesie... not my kind of story, even with tongue in cheek. Would've been 2 stars...maybe 3 or even 4 because, once again, you're YOU! It was the one simple (afterthought?) line about the homeless guys after the vamp's defeat, asking each other for change, that stuck a sword in me, tickling my thoroughly EVIL, black comedy loving (see: Catch 22, Where's Papa, etc.) sense of humor; that immediately got this to 5 stars. So, okay, I admit it, a little BAD humor in the story works on me like BLACK MAGIC!

BTW: I was expecting this to end with the father not really believing the story and Jason admitting that it WAS b.s., but he's STILL kicking his cheating daughter to the curb. I guess I really AM as mean & evil as I said. I read this on 11/1; so I wish you a fun & happy Halloween, 2013.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice

You got a lot in this one, even though it still fits your formula. Wonderful!

OldMarineVet

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Loved It

Especially the SoF Patience & Prudence - Stangster coulda had Pru tell our Hero 'Tonight You Belong to Me' at some point late in the tale. Better, maybe sing it to him!

5*

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
loved it

Loved the line about getting the smell of chevy off of him,classic line.Interesting that terri didn't want a divorce for being catholic yet didn't understand that the church doesn't exactly think cheating is okay.She found out too late that the grass isnt greener on the other side of the septic tank.

Danger09,if you think catholics can take birth control pills or use condoms under xhurch teaching they aren't supposed to (note that most catholics ignore the church on that one)

zed0zed0over 11 years ago
I LOved IT!

You should start a Sisters of Fate series, where an ever changing, or rotating lineup of sisters become soiled, sullied, and otherwise victimized by evil perverts.

But in the end they will win out (violently of course) over evil, regardless of how much decadence and debauchery they were subjugated to.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Five stars on the spooky scale.

A very twilight type of story with the vampires and other spooky characters and with very imaginative writing.

Fantastic !!!

Thanks for the read.

LechemanLechemanover 11 years ago
Excellent Story

Loved the story....interesting twist with Nuns and Vampires... never seen that theme before. Always have time for your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a surprise!

This genre from SS, is an unexpected delight. Playful, tender, powerful, scary, suspenseful, loving; it's all here.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Five Stars Anyway

Stang, this was way different from your normal stuff. The writing was good, as usual, but the supernatural characters and actions went beyond my interest zone. Another thing I just couldn't suspend from my consciousness as I read was how long and tedious the narrative was as an explanation to dad-in-law of all that happened. Were I dad-in-law sitting there I would have been unable to stay awake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Volt

I have read all of your stories - good and bad (mostly good 5 stars). Before you berate a Cevy Volt learn about it. It goes roughly 40 miles on a charge. Although I have gotten up to 86 miles. It does have a 9 gallon gas tank that increase the range to 350 miles between gas stations. Oh, and just like a Mustang it is made in the USA, which helps keep Americans working.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
5*****

Because my most favorited stories in LIT from 800Ibgorilla's "A Beautiful Wish" and from sirreadalotsalot10's "Outlander" so 5*****.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5***** out of 5***** as usual.

I would have dropped it down to 4**** due to the Chevy bashing (Corvette owner here) but I just couldn't because the story was that damn good.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 11 years ago
Lots of Fun to Read!

Stang, you really have a great imagination. I really enjoyed reading this story. I was wondering, though....where did the Shaman on the beach with strong winds come from???? (I'm being facetious here--remember last years Halloween story). Loved it. Keep on using that very active imagination and writing what fills it.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 11 years ago
well, THAT was different!

SS, you've done it again! Thanks for this excellent, if different, story.

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
Well Done

Love the "bit" of taking at least three Showers after riding in a Chevy.

Sounds like something a Chevy Man would say about Ford.

OLDEDOLDEDover 11 years ago
Once again you and Mikothebaby have done it!.

This would make a really fun movie.

Thanks for the read

OLDED

trojan5678trojan5678over 11 years ago
Perhaps your best

I admit I wasn't expecting a story quite like this, but this might have been your best story yet! I'd love to hear more adventures from Jason and Pru in a sequel, but at the very least how about another adventure from the Convent?

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
Lack of Suspension of Disbelief.

I for one do not believe a Chevy Volt has the speed, power or physical integrity to damage a vampire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
since when is narrative enclosed in quotes?

Terrible editing.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
listen FD45

i can tell you from personal experience that a Government motors volt can get up the the needed speed just by dropping it from 10,000 fee and every volt owner should prove me right by doing just that with their volts.

damn funny story i must say. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
read deeply

to get the references to other stories from this site. Loved the shaman and witch that the sister ran into from their own stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

this was just awesome

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 11 years ago
LOVED THIS STORY

Not only did the cheating wife get read her walking papers, but this story had everything I love. Sexy nuns- one sweet, one feisty, and one wise, It had swords which are my mustang obsession, and it had vampire killing; cuz ever since twilight I cant stand vamps or obsessive vamp fans. 5 outta 5

NeuroBillNeuroBillabout 11 years ago
2nd read and it isn't even Halloween a year later

I don't understand critical comments for a story like this. This story was just nicely-done (5+) fictional fun. It must be good since the 2nd read produced a smile just like the first.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

This started out very strong but seemed to too silly at the end. Thanks. The quality of the writing and editing was superb.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Ebay

You can always count on ebay to have high quality samurai swords-ha ha! Mustangs, iPhones, cheap assed knock off toy swords- do you always go for low quality gear on eBay just because it's fashionable? Stop following trends and set a few of your own. Stop buying low quality stuff just because its shiny, and everyone else has one, and buy something that actually works and has a use.

Great story by the way! Fun and not serious. Just a well written diversion, except for all the commercial breaks sponsored by Apple and Ford.

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I'm not sure how I missed this when it was posted. I enjoyed reading it.

Thank you.

Rogn123Rogn123over 10 years ago
after all is said and done

The sword swinging warrior is still driving a mustang and that means his new ex nun wife will soon be be spreading her long legs for other guys until the clueless cuck trades his stang for a mercedes or even a ford truck. Something mystical about those mustangs seems to put horns on their owners.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Variety

Why do these cheating wives think that it's fine for THEM to "experiment" with other guys, but if the husband gets a little strange they turn the shark divorce lawyers loose on them!

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 9 years ago
5* because 10*'s are not available!

Thank You StangStar06! A most entertaining and enjoyable story. I do hope there are more Pru and Jason stories lurking in the twisted dark recesses of your mind. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I have said it before

you have a twisted mind and imagination ! nuf said Scotty

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
best story....

about a wimp................................... VAMPIRE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
GREAT FICTION

WOW! This is a Wonderful story of love betrayal and kick the bad guys ass! And with an eco friendly Chevrolet ( WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO) THANK YOU. for Your fantastic stories "love em".........Love you all! Bye. Greg. Oh 10 stars = 100 %. Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5*

That was some good fun!

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Excellent story.

But highly sacrilegious.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Gees Danger9

Get off the speed pills.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Great yarn.

But highly sacrilegious!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Nice.

Everybody knows SS06 is a good writer.

But fantasy is where he excels.

Even being not a fan of fantasy stories,

I still loved this one!

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Way to go!

This was a marvelous story: clever, funny and just the right length. You definitely have a way with words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bud And Lou Meet Bela Lugosi

I'm not even Catholic but I could get into hot nuns and this one wasn't even short with big tits and fat ass. Don't suppose she'd dress up in a French maid outfit? I mean she does wear a cream filled Dunkin Doughnut uniform. No snow or rain to hide the Pony from, at least he didn't total a Jeep in this one just one poor, innocent Chevy. My only complaint is there were way too many quotation marks used. Other than that a good, fun, rockin' fantasy story. Not quite as rousing as Fantasy Fest in Key West but than again who reads fantasy stories in Key West? Dirty Penance with a 357. No matter what, some shitheads just couldn't just sit back and enjoy, still the majority wins. Signed: BTW

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 3 years ago
Great

I loved this story and the last one, hope you have more coming out.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Good story, but the decision to use quotation marks everywhere for his retelling leads to some terrible legibility.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Pity

Pity the vampire didn't get Jason.

Wildbill314Wildbill314almost 3 years ago

What were you smoking when you dreamed up this story???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Finally!!!! We know that herby mustang was a spirit of his death first girlfriend!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pages and pages of monologue is an absolutely terrible way to tell a story, but if you’re going to do that at least keep track of who is talking to whom. No man would tell his father-in-law in great detail about how he fucks the FIL’s princess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey, I liked it! Although maybe Bangin' Buffy might have been a better title.

But really, you couldn't have smashed up a Mustang?

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Great story! Love this whole universe with the Sisters of Fate... and others. Great job again. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun story , thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars for sure on this one

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Freaking awesome i love the nun stories. Kinda out of order for me but still great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When SS06 is good he is among the best.

I’m pretty sure if he strung these stories together and took out the graphic sex he could write a best selling novel.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A retired Sister of Fate is working at Dunkin’ Donuts? Seriously?

ArdieffArdieff3 months ago

Perfect ;-) Super fun and entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cute story! Original and, honestly, a personal fantasy to ditch my fat ass wife who cheated on me with food and cut off sex. Now, to find a 5' 11" blonde Amazon goddess to call my own.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 month ago

Great story, loved it

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous