All Comments on 'Sisters of the Mists Ch. 02'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
NiwaNiwaalmost 17 years ago
As always

Very well written, and i really cant wait to read more of the series. Bit of a shame that these first two chapters are so short though ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent

Thank You. Another Great installment.. Thank You.

Your stories are always the first ones I read when I can find them.

I hope you never get tired of writing your stories!!!

I have your page here bookmarked so I can see when you post

more of your stories..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent story!

Thanks for another outstanding story. It's not only the sex that keeps me interested but the plot itself is very good and the characters are very interesting to follow. Keep up the great work!

kris10ekris10eover 12 years ago
SPRUNG ON YOU!

IT IS OFFICIAL I AM CURRENTLY SPRUNG ON YOU! I CAN'T GET ENOUGH, THE ONLY OTHER TO TAKE ME THERE IS JAZCULLEN, I DARE NOT EVER RANK YOU TWO, TO EACH OTHER, BUT EACH OF YOU DO ME THE SAME WAY.... EXCITED, WET, INTRIGUED, DRAWN IN, SATED AND MOST DEFIANTLY SATISFIED AFTER READING... WITH A LITTLE OF THE OWN HELP AT HAND. LOL. I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR STORIES, AND PLEAD YOU TO CONTINUE. THANK YOU FOR EVERY THOUGHT YOU'VE GIVEN TO THIS SERIES!!

taco1085taco1085almost 6 years ago
wow

simply love your writing style, another great read....

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

Loving it.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Ashley fits in.

Also intrigued by Danica's increasing psionic powers. She can erase memories and influence desires, so how close is she to being able to plant false memories if the need arises?

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

Loving it.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Ashley fits in.

Also intrigued by Danica's increasing psionic powers. She can erase memories and influence desires, so how close is she to being able to plant false memories if the need arises?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous