All Comments on 'Sisters of the Mists Ch. 05'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
never-ending story?

In general, this is good work, but bringing the wizard back to life was not, in my opinion, a good thing. It seems that the story line will go on and on; and as such is of less interest than before. What is the big picture here? Are there an endless stream of wizards and demons to fight?

NiwaNiwaalmost 17 years ago
Re above

Bringing the wizard back or not doesnt make much differance for the story, accept add another level of scheming. If not the same plans would have still been brought to conclusion by the clone.

And as always, supurb story, give us more :D

pshelferpshelferalmost 17 years ago
I love this story

I love this story, while it is definitely a continuation of "Danica" there is a difference. I do wonder what it's going to take to actually kill Zoraster. Adding Meckataur to the mix makes me wonder if they'll be the downfall of each other. I also wonder just what part C'seka plays in all of this, I'm not clear on his part, but I'm sure all of that will come out in the end. Please keep up the great work. I love your stories and all your hard work isn't for naught.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic

You have me on the edge of my seat with your story.

Love it .

I keep an eye out for your newest chapters and read them before anything else!!!!!!!

Keep em coming..

Thank You !!!

mythicshiftermythicshifterover 13 years ago

great story as usual. I've been reading though your stories and have finished Blackwing hall and Danica, and find I'm having trouble pulling away to do other stuff.

technottechnotover 11 years ago
Please Keep up the GREAT Work !

I've been waiting for this story to continue. Rereading it again. Your Stories go to such GREAT depth that it holds you tight to continue reading.

Keep up the great work, as I will keep looking for newer additions to it.

Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
name mixup

Cerebus was substituted for Mindblind off and on throughout the sex scene

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 10 years agoAuthor
Not a mixup

That's not actually a mixup. I'll have to read back through it, but I probably didn't give enough of a reintroduction to establish that the Duke's name is Cerebus "Mindblind" Blackhawk.

Most everyone other than Christi ( and Arilee ) call him by his nickname, so when one of them is in the scene, I tend to use both.

taco1085taco1085almost 6 years ago
fantastic

what a fantastic series, i did not think things could get any better than the first book, the chapters are not as long as the first but still packed with action. I am just trying to figure out how Zoroaster can scrying on others without being detected and when the others do it they are aware they are being watched.

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

As usual, I loved it.

Your creativity is astonishing, and C'seka looks like becoming a complication for all sides, although he may be in for a shock if he invades Danica's hellgate. The same would apply to Darkni's and Zoraster's hellgates, however as he seems to be focusing more on women, and is already interested in Danica, I'm guessing that he's less likely to invade their hellgates.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous