Sisters of the Mists Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea and Celes both walked out of the raven-haired witch's room, Andrea having given her bed to Ashley for the night. "Morning," Andrea greeted her in a cheery yawn.

"Morning," Danica replied. Her passions rose again upon seeing the two women, and she let them have their way. "Keep tonight free – both of you," she said with a mischievous grin.

Celes purred, and Andrea let out a little squeal of delight. "That's going to make it hard to concentrate today," Celes remarked.

"I'll make it a little easier, for a while. I'm going to take those notes back to Christi after breakfast. We still have all that coin lying around, so I'll bring back something for lunch and dinner." Danica paused, her grin spreading even wider. "We can save our energy that way."

Celes laughed, "I'll not argue any of that." Nodding toward the blonde at her side, she added, "Andrea and I can go get our knuckles whacked in witch school while you're out."

"You're impossible," Andrea laughed, moving toward the kitchen. Danica and Celes followed, to be joined by Ashley, Edna, and Marlena, shortly thereafter.

Once everyone was fed, Danica returned to her room to pick up the notes for Christi, and vanished on the wings of magic.

After a quick stop to arrange for lunch and dinner to be prepared, Danica stepped out of the portal room in Blackhawk Hall. She saw the Duchess banging on a door as soon as she entered the hall. "Get up. Staying out late is no excuse to be lazy, Matthias. You're going on that patrol today, whether you like it or not."

Danica could just hear the young man's grumbled reply, as she walked up to Christi. The Duchess turned to smile, and gestured toward Matthias' door. "You should have seen his face when he got home. Not an ounce of wit left in his head. Betsy must have turned him inside out."

Danica laughed and held up her notes. "Every bit of this is tied to Zoraster, in one way or another. Everything we know is in here."

"We assumed as much, but what you know will show us how it's all connected." The Duchess paused, and launched a kick at the door in front of her. "Get up, or I'll send Kronk in to drag you out of bed."

"I'm up. I'm up. I'm getting dressed," Danica heard from the other side of the door.

Christi beckoned, and turned away from the door. Danica followed, and a few steps down the hall, the Duchess leaned into an open doorway. "Karen, can you watch Dax and Jennica when they're done with school today? I have some things to do."

"Of course, Christi. You've been corralling them and your duties for a week now. You need a break," the Duchess' personal maid replied. "I'll take them to my sister's. They're fond of my nieces and nephews."

"Thanks, Karen." Nodding back to Matthias' door, she said, "If that boy doesn't come out of there in five minutes, send Kronk in to yank him out by the seat of his pants."

Turning back to Danica, Christi said, "Well, I guess we'd better get started, so you can tell me how much worse all this is than it looks."

Danica nodded somberly, and followed the Duchess to the cluttered room that passed for an office.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Clexis returned to his room in the Pharaoh's palace, clenching his teeth to bite off the curse trying to burst forth from him. He knew he was being watched. Both simple observation and his magic confirmed that.

He sifted through every action he had taken for the last several weeks, finding no fault with anything. Until a few days ago, everything was moving in perfect accordance with Zoraster's plan. Now, his every move was discreetly scrutinized, and the same held true for anyone he spoke with. If not for the magical means of contacting the agents he'd recruited in this land, he would have no contact with them at all. Even then, he had risked only a quick warning to each – ordering them not to contact him until they were contacted.

Clexis' stomach went sour. He knew he had to contact Ebonar and inform the man of what was occurring. He had no real choice. Were Ebonar to discover the state of affairs here without being directly informed, Clexis knew he risked dire punishment.

Summoning up his will, Clexis crossed the room to uncover a small mirror. If any magic was safe to use, it would be this. The mirror's enchantment came from Zoraster himself, and the Archmage's scrying devices were nearly undetectable. Swallowing hard and taking a deep breath, Clexis activated the magic item.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

"He controls the Royal House of Ferrartene, and most of the criminal element in the entire nation. He's allied with Draxnog, and has a strong grip there as well. He's surrounding us – Freeland, and Egoria," Christi summed up.

"That's what connects to the reports, anyway," Danica said. "Zoraster had his fingers in everything. You'll have to be suspect of everyone."

"Wonderful," Christi sarcastically sighed. "Well, it's what we suspected anyway, but it's still depressing to see more evidence every day."

Putting down the paper she held, Danica asked, "Do you think Freeland will move?"

"Eventually. Thakkor has already managed to prick Leoric's annoying skin of diplomacy, a bit. Freeland's King is sending men South secretly, and they're training here and there with some of our forces. Cerebus and I have sewed up every sellsword on the continent by calling in a few favors. There isn't a mercenary that hasn't spent some time in Fightershaven, and none of them want to see it fall. That gives us eyes and ears everywhere."

"At least you'll be forewarned, whenever all this boils over." Danica shrugged, unable to offer more comfort than that.

"Leoric is no fool. We have the strength to stop this war cold, when push comes to shove. That's why it doesn't make any sense." Christi threw up one hand in a sign of exasperation.

Danica let out a sharp sigh. "It has to be a means to an end. The war, demons, and the other odd things Zoraster had Celes and me doing are all connected somehow."

"We'd probably have to be as crazy as Zoraster was to understand it, though," Christi chuckled derisively. "For now, we'll deal with the war. You, Darkni, your sister, and everyone else can handle the demons and magic. Somewhere between it all, we'll come through. We've been in tough spots before."

Danica nodded, hoping the Duchess was correct. "Well, should I let you get to whatever it was you needed to do today?"

"This was it," Christi responded, and laughed. "I really just needed some time to myself. I love the kids, but I need a break now and then."

"I can understand that," Danica agreed, and laughed with the Duchess.

Christi took a deep breath as her laughter stilled. With a crooked grin on her face, the Duchess twitched her eyebrows and said, "Well now – we have the work all done. Maybe we should be rewarded with some play time." She reached over to draw circles on Danica's knee, continuing to smile at her.

An inferno of arousal surged in Danica, brought on by the suggestion and the touch. "I thought the idea was to share me with your husband," Danica chided playfully.

"We'll get around to that," Christi purred, and leaned in closer to Danica. They both reached for each other at the same time, falling into a hungry kiss.

They broke from the kiss, and Christi let out a sensual growl, pressing her fingers tight against her sex. "Bedroom. This place is enough of a mess, without us getting everything sticky, too."

Danica shivered and stood up. Christi did the same, and quickly led Danica to the Ducal bedchambers. The door was barely closed before they embraced in yet another kiss, their hands both working on each other's clothing. Christi's blouse and Danica's robe were both falling to the floor when the door opened. Christi turned to look, seeing her husband watching and grinning.

Letting out a high-pitched, sharp growl, Christi said, "Close the door and get in here."

Even as Cerebus kicked the door shut, Christi shrugged off her skirt. She and Danica embraced again, pressing their bodies tightly together as they locked lips in yet another heated kiss. When their lips parted, Christi traced the cups of Danica's brassiere. "I like this," she observed huskily.

"Andrea has figured out how to make them. I could have her make some for you," Danica offered, as she shrugged off the garment, freeing her heavy breasts. "She'll have to get your measurements, though."

Christi licked her lips and chuckled. "That sounds like fun." The last word barely left her lips before she leaned down to wrap them around Danica's left nipple. Danica moaned and reached down to caress the Duchess' sex through her panties. She could feel a damp spot, which only served to heat her passions even more.

Christi released Danica's nipple, turning to the Duke, who sat on the bed watching them. "Clothes off – now." She didn't wait for a response, but instead grabbed her panties, shrugging them off her hips and letting them fall. Even as the cloth reached her knees, she engulfed Danica's other nipple in her mouth.

Following the Duchess' example, Danica dropped her panties. They bumped hands, reaching for each other's folds, but quickly navigated around each other to dip their fingers in the wet heat they sought.

They moaned in concert, and Danica let her eyes flutter closed for a moment. When she opened them, she saw the Duke dropping his shirt to the floor. Though his skin was an odd almost greenish tan, the sight of his rock hard muscles distracted Danica sufficiently to ignore it. His chest was also smooth – completely bare of hair. When he dropped his pants a moment later, Danica let out a little yelp of excitement, seeing the length and thickness of his erect, also-hairless manhood.

Letting Danica's nipple pop from her mouth, Christi looked over at her husband and purred. While they continued to stroke each other's folds, Christi asked, "Do you like it rough?"

"Mmm hmm," Danica moaned sharply, as three fingers penetrated her depths to their full length. Danica pushed two of her stroking fingers into Christi's moist canal as well.

Christi let out a growl that sounded distinctly like a bark, and brought her fingers – sticky with Danica's juices – to her lips to suck them. Once again, Danica followed her lead, and tasted the Duchess' bittersweet juices from her own fingers.

Grabbing Danica's arm, Christi led the redhead toward the bed. The firm, well-defined muscles of Christi's ass caught Danica's eye as they walked, and she spanked one taut cheek on impulse. That brought a chuckling moan from the Duchess, who walked all the quicker. Cerebus moved out of the way, to sit on the corner of the bed.

Danica swung on Christi's arm toward the Duke when they reached the bed. She released the Duchess' hand, and immediately dropped to her head to Cerebus' lap, grasping his cock and pointing it up at the same time.

Mindblind growled as Danica engulfed him in her warm mouth, fisting her auburn tresses in his hand as she bobbed over his thick organ.

"Feel good?" Christi asked, while watching the show and caressing her folds.

"Damn – yeah," her husband responded.

Danica squatted in front of the Duke, sucking him hard and fast. A lurch of his hips sent the tip of his erection into Danica's throat, forcing her to release him for a moment. As soon as her lips cleared his glans, Christi lay her husband back and took over where Danica had left off.

Gripping his wife's hair hard, Cerebus forced her mouth up and down over his shaft. She coughed occasionally around him, but kept the pressure on. With an explosive gasp, Mindblind yanked Christi's head upward and said, "If you keep that up much longer you're going to get a mouthful."

"I've got a much better way to taste you," Christi sultrily said. Looking over at Danica, she continued, "Both of you." Christi patted the bed as the Duke released her hair. "Hands and knees," she instructed, tugging Danica back up to a standing position.

Danica crawled over the bed in a slow, sensual display. She continued toward the headboard when Christi pushed on her bottom to urge it. As soon as Danica was where the Duchess wanted her, Christi grabbed a thick pillow and slid it between the redhead's knees on the bed.

Danica parted her knees a little wider, and Christi moved between them, the pillow putting her lips in a perfect position to suck Danica's folds between them. The Duke moved onto the bed at the same time, to swing his leg over his wife's body and get in position.

Danica moaned contentedly as Christi suckled her lips, while she looked back to watch Mindblind press his thick cock against her folds. He sank into her with a moist squishy sound, and breathed a growled sigh of pleasure.

Her pendulous breasts swung forward and back as the Duke took her with powerful, steady strokes. Christi's tongue continued to dance over Danica's folds, paying a lot of attention to the swollen bud at their apex.

After a sharp smack on her buttocks, Cerebus increased the speed of his thrusts. Danica let out a yelp, and then a moan, as his big cock stroked her faster. He gripped her hips hard, pulling them back toward him with every thrust into her depths. Their flesh clashed with loud smacks as his dangling orbs bounced off his lapping wife's chin.

The power and frequency of Cerebus' thrusts constantly increased, until Danica had to claw the coverings to keep her hands from sliding forward. All the while, the Duchess' tongue danced over her. Her breasts swung violently and erratically, until Christi reached up to grasp them, pinching the nipples, and holding them in place. Danica's arousal burned white-hot as the pressure of impending climax built within her.

The noble couple didn't relent in the slightest, even when Danica erupted into orgasm. Danica screamed, yelped, and gasped for breath as the Duke's cock continued to assault her. Christi released Danica's breasts and wrapped her arms around the redhead's arching back. The Duchess sucked Danica's clit hard, and Danica just kept coming.

Cerebus' grunts became deeper and more urgent as Danica went partially numb from the continued pounding of his cock into her depths. She knew it was only a momentary respite, as she could dully feel the coiled heat in her loins tightening again.

Christi released Danica's clit, and gasped out, "Fill her up."

The Duke responded by increasing the speed of his thrusts even more. Within two strokes, Danica came again. Her scream of release was loud and deep, but was cut short when she had to suck in a breath. Behind her, Mindblind emitted a growl that increased slightly in volume and pitch by the second.

Cerebus' growl suddenly jumped in volume by magnitudes, and he slammed his hips forward one last time to empty his seed into her depths. Danica let out a squeal as she felt his hot cream spurting into her, coating her cervix and her walls.

"Uh huh," Christi chuckled, while continuing to flick Danica's clit with her tongue. The Duke growled through his climax, as Danica fought for breath through hers. She relented after a minute or so, asking, "Does his cum feel good, way up inside you."

"Mmm hmm," Danica moaned, and then returned to panting.

"That pussy feel good?" She then asked her husband.

"Oh yeah," he gasped back, and then growled, as Danica's muscles clamped her walls extra tight around him.

"I want to lick it all out," Christi moaned.

With a sharp grunt, Cerebus jerked his manhood from Danica's depths. Danica let out a whimper and trembled for moment, feeling the void inside her caused by his withdrawal.

Danica looked back, seeing the Duke's manhood was covered in her juices and sticky trails of his semen along its entire length. She contracted her muscles to help push his cream from inside her, and said, "I want a taste."

Mindblind chuckled evilly, and moved over in front of her. Danica sucked his slowly softening cock between her lips, cleaning their mingled juices from it. Christi parted Danica's labia, wiggling her tongue in the redhead's canal, awaiting the creamy prize that was slowly creeping toward her from Danica's depths.

The first dollop peeked from between Danica's labia, and Christi immediately pulled down on the redhead's hips. The Duchess sucked Danica's labia in and wiggled her head back and forth, drinking up the slowly flowing stream of cream.

Danica's head fell forward, to hang limply as Christi drove her steadily toward another explosive release.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

C'seka materialized within the pocket dimension of the wizardess' Hellgate, and knew immediately that the woman was inexperienced with the magic. He could feel her arousal, brought on by the demonic creatures within her gate.

Reaching into her mind, he acquired an image of her greatest desire, and transformed into the man. Stepping out of the alcove where he'd appeared in her personal realm, he moved toward her. The other demons flinched, and C'seka could feel their fear.

With powerful strides, he crossed toward the wizardess, the remainder of the demons falling back in fear, having never known a creature that was more than their equal. The woman gasped upon seeing him, and C'seka smiled in response. Between his legs, his recently formed manhood throbbed. He hungered for this woman's flesh, in more than one way.

Her eyes roved over his perfect body, as the rate of her breathing increased. Coming to stand directly before the wizardess, C'seka reached up to cradle the firm flesh of the woman's breast in his right hand. She reached down, gripping his manhood in her hand, and she was his.

C'seka grasped the neckline of her robe and flexed his muscles, easily ripping the material from her body. Now he felt fear mixed with her arousal, and C'seka found the vintage to be exquisite. Grasping her dark hair, he spun the woman around and thrust her head downward, bending her over the table.

Thrusting his erection into her wet heat, C'seka felt an ecstasy unlike anything he'd ever known. The woman screamed sharply as he violated her, yet her arousal spiked even as she did so.

C'seka's fingers dug into her hips as he violently took her, the tip of his manhood banging against her cervix and drawing a sharp yelp from her with each stab. Their flesh clashed loudly as the demon pulled her hips back toward him, even as his slammed forward. He could feel the building pressure of her release, and a sense of blissful anticipation.

The woman climaxed. In that moment, her mind opened to C'seka. He knew all that she knew, felt all that she felt, and absorbed it all. Slamming his hips forward one last time, the demon erupted into her depths. She screamed; the sound a combination of release and pain from the near-searing heat of his semen bursting into her depths.

The urge to take her flesh in full washed over C'seka, and he bent over her while opening his maw wide. At the last instant he paused, feeling a strange new connection to the woman, and the demons in her realm. Power flooded through C'seka with the knowledge and he closed his mouth, to shudder and hiss through his teeth.

Seeing an image of a lover in the woman's mind, C'seka reached through his newfound power into her. Pulling free of her depths, he stood and commanded her to seek this lover with her gate. She obeyed immediately, and C'seka smiled upon seeing the male on the other side of the gate.

Seeing his lover nude prompted the man to enter the gate without hesitation. He had just enough time to notice the semen dribbling down her thighs, and then C'seka was upon him.

The demon devoured the wizardess' lover right before her eyes, as the man possessed no magic and was otherwise useless to C'seka. Licking the man's blood from his lips – all of his hungers sated – C'seka shimmered, and reappeared in his hidden alcove within Nightmare Castle. Closing his eyes, he could feel the woman still. When she stepped from her gate on unsteady legs and closed it, he could feel her still – command her still.