All Comments on 'Sisters Pt. 03'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
cb1251cb1251about 9 years ago
just wow

this is what erotica is all about

colin23colin23about 9 years ago
I agree

CB121 has expressed it well. I completely agree.

rhimshot415rhimshot415about 9 years ago
The Rule of the Heavens

This is truly the best part of the story, not that I hated the first two parts; far from it. What this has is a lyrical, poetic quality that makes the telling ring with images that stimulate the reader's heart.

And the rule of the heavens over the story is sublime. From the walks in the rain to the cycles of moon blood (which is why they are called menses, or monthlies) to A taking Judy at the dark of the moon, the height of her fertility. This is superb storytelling at its best.

And perhaps, now, with Caro and Judy both being loved by A, the realization that they are bisexual, at least with him, provides a fine background to any further parts that you may be prompted to write. And perhaps, if you write at least one more part to this story, you'll explain where little Amelia was while the actions of this part took place.

In sum, this is the most excellent story that I have encountered today. What will tomorrow bring?

ElectricBlueElectricBlueabout 9 years agoAuthor
thanks rhimshot for your lovely words

I don't know if this will go on, we'll see. The moon turns and the sun rises, and the tides shift, so who knows?

I did ponder, for a paragraph or two, where Amelia was - but she is only very little and best to keep her away until she is old enough to be in Lit in her own right.... or perhaps she was being looked after by Odette' s daughter? Perhaps. The daughter with the white blaze in her hair would be about the right age to be an au pair girl. I think so, anyway - I do get my chronologies all in a muddle in these tales.

nuguy2006nuguy2006about 9 years ago
I give it 6******

This was the best yet! I can't really add much to what has already been said, but I wanted you to know I thought you really out did yourself this time.

Keep up the good work,

nuguy2006

real69luvrreal69luvrabout 9 years ago
Best

I have to agree. This was the best and most erotic of any of your stories. You out did yourself on this one. You built it slow and kept my interest as well as my cock up. lol

Keep up the good work.

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Amelia is all grown up

and has a story of her own now - Rope and Veil

wistful_of_ozwistful_of_ozalmost 9 years ago
Simply brilliant

Intimate, erotic, sensual.

A rare gem.

Thank you

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 9 years agoAuthor
A lovely comment received through feedback

... your Sisters series is the finest storytelling I've experienced in the incest category.

I agree with your fans that your writing is somewhat dreamy and poetic, and would add that it's almost conversational, like you're sitting back in a comfy chair in front of a fire with a glass of single malt, relating an event from your life.

That sort of easy flow of words is the kind of thing I aspire to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN EROTICA

You paint such fascinating, erotic scenes with words!

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Oh you sweet man, showing me that sharing can be pleasurable. xox

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have such admiration for those who live in polyamorous relationships. This is the perfect triad, brother, sister and lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sisters Pt. 02 Previous Part
Sisters Series Info