All Comments on 'Sisters' Secret'

by Wannabe Chick

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A fine tale

It's safe to say that many of us have missed your stories. It's so nice to have a new one. I do so enjoy a good TS story, and the door is wide open for this one to go even further. Try not to keep everyone waiting so long for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story

This tale is getting better by the sentence.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

All 3 Lit pages were worth reading. If you can handle a TS/TG story, I highly recommend this one. It has not just hot sex between a man and a transsexual, but some exotic, interracial/interethnic spice to it, as well as a realistic depiction over the man's conflicted love for both sisters. He thinks that he will have to choose between them, which is tough on him, though he seems ready in the end to do so. I know that I'd have a tough time choosing myself. Both sisters are delightful, from what I can tell. The culture shock and growing attraction between the American student and his neighbors are more than enough to interest me. It doesn't hurt that he truly cares about both of them as people. His own latent bisexuality is also an undercurrent that emerges here. I give it another 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
BRAVO!

I hope this story goes at least 5 chapters. Truth be told, I wish it was a novel! All of your TG stories are that well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
THIS is why you have been missed!

Brilliant - haven't read such a good TG story for a long time. Let's hope your readers don't have to wait too long for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another Success

Out of any TS/TG Stories I have read, I can honestly say that yours have been the best, and I beleive this one to be the best yet

MareusMareusover 16 years ago
Very Sexy

Sexy AND well written. Great job!

alwaysupforu2004alwaysupforu2004over 16 years ago
so good

great writing and hot as hell! Made me very hard. Hope to read many more of yours!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
brilliant

you have some real skill

agatsuma_soubiagatsuma_soubiover 15 years ago
Really Good

Good story, keep writing. (oh and when you referred to their mother, it's 'Pakeha' that means of european descent)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic

Very lovely story. Keep it up.

pg240pg240over 12 years ago
Beautiful love story

Great sex but an even greater emotional tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story, but look some of the spelling up

I live in NZ, and I noticed some of the Maori spelling you tried to use was inaccurate, e.g. The word for NZ European is spelled 'Pakeha', not 'paiheke'. Suppose that can be forgiven, because you Americans have a bit of a reputation for not knowing anything about NZ -no offence- but u certainly know more than most. But other than that, great story, and unfortunately I haven't ever come across any hot transsexual girls like that.

drewdeloresdrewdeloresabout 7 years ago

The premise and progression of your storyline is immediately hot, and the sincerity and natural elegance of your writing redoubles its hotness. Kudos, to be sure!

WillyDFWWillyDFWalmost 6 years ago
Excellently hot or hotly excellent?

This story and its sequel are dynamite. The believable relationships among the characters make it hotter than it has any right to be. I keep hoping to see a third installment, but I worry that it would fall into a very cliched 3-way. Of course, Wannabe Chick might have an ace up their sleeve. I hope we'll find out one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lucky Bastage!

I'd give my right arm to be in his position.

smoothed273smoothed27312 months ago

💖💖💖💖💋💋💋💋💋✌

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I wish I could find someone like Asha. I believe I could fall in love with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous