Sisters' Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, Shanthi sucked in a deep breath, held it for a second or two, and let it out in a woosh as she plunged her cock as deep as it would go. I felt an intense heat suddenly spill into my bowels. Shanthi shuddered and another surge of liquid warmth entered my body. Shanthi's cum filled me to the brim and at last she was spent. She pulled her cock out of my ass and collapsed on her back, head on the pillow.

While she recovered, I went into the bathroom, holding my ass cheeks together as I walked. I sat down on the toilet and purged myself. It was a strange thing to see semen floating in with my waste. I flushed and then toweled chest off. Then I went back into the bedroom.

I climbed on the bed next to Shanthi. She pulled the towel away from her body and dropped it on the floor next to the bed. Now fully nude, she snuggled up closely against me, resting her head on my shoulder, in an act of tenderness that seemed so out of place with her previous behavior. It suddenly occured to me that she hadn't even sucked my cock that whole time. She had made everything about her pleasure. To my surprise, I didn't mind letting her be in total control.

"That was wonderful," she said. "I wasn't too rough, was I?"

"No, dear," I said, somewhat untruthfully.

"Devon, do you know I'm in love with you?"

"Yes."

"And are you . . ."

"I am in love with you too, Shanthi."

"We can't tell Asha about this," she said, in a sad voice. "She's in love with you, too. If she found out about this, she'd feel like I betrayed her."

I couldn't bring myself to tell Shanthi that I was the one who betrayed Asha. In fact, I had betrayed both of them. There was no way out of this situation for me, I suddenly realized. If I told Asha the truth, she would hate me. Then she would tell Shanthi and Shanthi would hate me. If I told Shanthi the truth, she would hate me, then she would tell Asha and Asha would hate me. They were sisters. Two transssexual sisters that must be closer than any other sisters on Earth because of the secret they both shared.

But I loved them both. I loved Asha and Shanthi, neither one more or less than the other. And I couldn't survive with the guilt, even if I somehow managed to keep both relationships a secret from the other.

When Asha came back, I would tell her the truth, and accept the consequences.

To be continued . . .