All Comments on 'Sit & Be Tied'

by paula and bob

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
z00timez00timealmost 20 years ago
Thanks

Good stuff. I think my wife wants some of this kind of action. Guess I'll need some bondage lessons.

nakdsubnakdsubabout 11 years ago
Loved it...

I loved it...that's 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I loved it too

YAY!!! Partners who actually share their erotic dreams instead of stabbing each other in the back.

Partners who try to thrill each other, and show just how much they love each other by giving each other hot fun.

If this is how you two really are, I am jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pretty funny

But not very practical. You should have paid more attention to the mechanics. If she tied him tightly to a chair then he's sitting at a 90 degree angle and his thighs and stomach get in the way of good penetration. Unless he has a 12" penis then it doesn't matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Agree with "Pretty Funny" comment

If he's tied to an upright chair, he's certainly not in a good position for having sex. And if she tied her lower body with rope then she's not really open for a sexual encounter. With your mechanics failing , the story takes on an unbelievable aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too much sex, not enough story

No character development. Mediocre descriptions that were neither sexy or erotic. Almost like reading a laundry list. The story had possibilities but the execution lacked anything remotely interesting or entertaining.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
UNLESS THEY ARE OF THE SAME MIND

two will never mesh, agree maybe, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
First off - post this garbage in either BDSM or Non-con

There sure as hell isn't any loving wives in it. Next, when she cuts him loose, I think he calls the cops. This was sexual assault at the very least. No way he goes to sleep under the same roof as the crazy bitch. Who knows what screwed up idea she'll come up with next. Without ANY conversation with her husband. I wonder how much hair she ripped off him when she removed the tape? THAT hurt! What a bitch!

FD45FD45over 5 years ago
This is in the wrong catagory.

I expected, since it is loving wives, for another man to eventually enter the picture.

I don't know how a woman can tie herself up. That, plus the chair thing, makes this a 'what?' story, where the reader isn't enjoying the sex as much as trying to figure out how this actually works.

I would suggest you do a better job on your tags. It should be 'bondage' or 'tied' or 'submissive sex' instead of names of the participants. That is how people with your particular kink can find your stories.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
More trash

More trash floats into the sewer that LW has become.

exclusivegamesexclusivegamesover 4 years ago
Thanks

Some good parts to this so thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

A couple that know how to spice it up without adding others. Will always get big marks from me

JJ

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 3 years ago

Nice little BDSM flash story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOT a loving wives story

It's fine to play BDSM/FETISH games. Just do us the courtesy of playing them in the correct category. And when he tells her he doesn't like the gag idea and she does it anyway? That's when you throw the cunt out and divorce her. BDSM is a game played by consenting adults. He was specific about his desires. She ignored him. What's she going to do next time? Tie him up and fuck another man in front of him? Bad idea even for a fictional story. If you can't trust her, you can't stay with her.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

DUMB

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Paula ties up Boob in this silly mess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous