Sitter Lapdance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, ok..if you think it will really help you...I guess...I guess it's ok." He could hear faint justification in his tone as he spoke.

He opened his eyes to see Lauren grinning widely. For a second, he wondered if it was all just a wind up; just a naughty teen playing with him. Maybe she'd just laugh and say 'yeh you wish, dirty old man' and get up and leave. Embarrassing yes, but probably for the best.

But she didn't. Instead, she walked to the stereo system, shuffled through some CDs until she found one she obviously liked and put the disc in. As he watched her, he heard a dance track from one of his old Ibiza albums start. The room started spinning again and he felt his palms sweating.

"Ok, well I guess you know the rules," she giggled. "At least, I think I do. Hands by your sides, no touching yeh?"

David found himself nodding; he'd heard those rules already that night. He gulped.

Lauren walked back towards him. She bent down and moved some magazines to the edge of the coffee table, leaving it clear in front of him. He took a deep breath, and settled himself in the couch, back straight, hands placed either side of his thighs. She stood and looked at him. He wondered if she was having second thoughts.

"H...have you done this before?" he asked.

She shook her head. "Not on an actual person. Just practised the moves in my bedroom."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked again, knowing this was the point of no return.

She smiled. "Yes, of course." He noticed her nodding her head to the beat of the music, then, as she engaged with the rhythm, she started to sway her hips.

David exhaled again. He blinked, focussing himself. Ok, he told himself. This is just a normal lap dance. 5 minutes, let her do her thing. Sure, take it all in, then give her some feedback. That's all I have to do. He felt his cock twinge and he hoped he could control himself. God that would be embarrassing. If he came while she was stripping. Plus, if he could bank a clear enough picture of her in his mind, he could really enjoy pleasuring himself when she was gone.

Lauren swayed her body, then slowly let her head fall backwards, her long blonde hair falling across her shoulders as she slowly rubbed her hands up her thighs and rib cage. He watched as her hands stroked over her chest, before she turned around and bent down, hands placed on the coffee table.

She looked back at him as she rubbed her right hand against her right buttock, blowing him a kiss cheekily as she slapped her own bum. The denim had tightened slightly, but he felt that it would've been a much sexier move if she'd been in her school uniform. That thought made his cock stiffen, and he shuffled his hips to free the material tightening on his crotch.

She turned back to face him again, circled her head and swept her hair over her left shoulder. He felt a pang of surprise as she raised her left hand and pulled the halter string free from behind her head. His eyes focussed on the silver ring at the front of the halter as it slowly slid up her neck then flopped down as she released the tie.

His mouth fell open as she grinned, bit the bottom of her lip and slid the top slowly down, the shoulder straps slipping down her arms, her boobs coming into full view before the stopped, standing still in front of him holding the top in both hands around her tummy.

He nodded approvingly at her tits. They were tiny in comparison to Michelle's. "Y...you weren't wearing a bra?" he found himself ask.

She shook her head. "I couldn't find a strapless one. Are they...ummm...ok?"

David exhaled again, and nodded. "Yeh, oh yeh, they look...amazing."

"Not too small?" she asked.

David shook his head. "No, not at all. How, how big are they...exactly?" He didn't know why that mattered; just that he wanted to say something to help him not gawp moronically at her young, firm boobs.

"32A," she replied. "But I'm only 4ft9, so I'm hoping it looks ok." She started to writhe her body with the music again.

"It looks fucking perfect," David mumbled. Lauren grinned. She swayed as she pushed her top further down, breathing in as she shuffled it over her hips and down her legs. David couldn't help but moan quietly as he took in her slim frame; her rib cage visible as she breathed in, her flat stomach, the small stud piercing in her belly. Stepping over her top, leaving it in a pile at her feet, she threw her head back and cupped her firm boobs with her hands, before running her palms across her nipples. Though she was still a few feet in front of him, he could see that she had large areolas and her nipples were hard. He mused that she was obviously comfortable, and clearly enjoying, the situation.

She put her index finger between her lips and circled it with her mouth. She might have been 18, but her diminutive size and those sparkling braces with that seductive look was incredible. David knew she'd do well at the Paradise Club, school uniform or not.

Her wetted index finger moved to her left nipple, teasing it gently. David felt his cock grow again, but he didn't try to hide it; he was too focussed on watching her.

Lauren turned around again, her back facing him. She turned her head back towards him, grinning as her hands undid her buttons and she shimmied there jeans down off her hips. He looked at the black briefs covering her bum. Again, perhaps not the sexiest underwear he mused. But the thought of little panties made him gulp. Without the loose fitting jeans, he could see what a small bum she had, in keeping with the rest of her physique.

She straightened up, her jeans now around mid-thigh. She sat down on the coffee table, facing him, and stretched her legs out towards him. She'd slipped her shoes off, and he again noticed the toe nails painted to match her lips. She curled her legs up and slipped off the jeans, letting them fall to the floor over her top. She again stretched out her legs, and he took in the view of her slender legs.

She stood up, her body still moving with the music, hands sliding up and down her thighs, before turning and bending over the coffee table again, lowering her head and pushing her bum up in the air. Her pale skin was so tight, her legs thin. It seemed at odds as she started to rock her hips, simulating being taken from behind. David moaned again; his cock now fully erect and tenting in his trousers.

She looked back at him, and her expression had changed. Her mouth was open, her eyes looked heavily at him and she let out a little squeal as she spanked her own bum cheek again.

She rolled over again, laying flat on the coffee table before spreading her legs wide apart, her hands coming down to cover her crotch. David felt himself lean forward, unable to resist looking closer. She craned her neck, locking her gaze on him as she moved one hand, then the other; her tight briefs being the only thing between his eyes and her pussy.

"Mmmmm you like so far?" she whispered. David realised he'd been nodding.

She brought her legs back together and then jumped up, taking a step forward. She bent down and brought his knees together with her hands, before positioning herself so she was standing just a inch or so in front of him.

She hooked her thumbs into the band of the briefs and David exhaled as he realised she was going to remove them. He wasn't sure why that came as a shock, but topless was a lot different to fully naked, and perhaps he hadn't realised she was going to do this properly.

Her head lopped to one side, her hair falling over her right shoulder. She seemed to be pouting, her pink lipstick catching his eye. Her expression was now innocent, and he shuddered as his eyes lowered to see her slowly peel her briefs off her hips. She slid them down, and he noticed she was freshly shaven. As the material peeled down, the crotch remained stuck and she stopped.

"You want to see my pussy?" she whispered.

David gulped, and slowly nodded. She responded by bending forward, her head resting on his knee caps. He could make out her hands working down her legs behind her but all he could see was her pert bum cheeks. She lowered herself to her knees and her hands came up to rest on his thighs. Her briefs were in her in right hand.

"You'll have to wait to see it," she grinned, letting go of her briefs so they fell to the ground then sliding her hands up to his hips, pressing firmly against him. He felt himself squirm a little as she crossed her hands, brushing them across the bulge in his trousers.

She lifted herself up a little, pushing her head forward before rubbing her nose firmly against his covered member. He inhaled deeply; it was a move she had clearly learned from Michelle but it had the same effect. Michelle had remained knelt in front of him when she'd done it, but as Lauren was at least a foot shorter than her friend, she'd had to extend her legs, though all he could see was her back and those pert bum cheeks.

She looked up and caught his gaze, smiling as she slid onto him, pressing her body against him, keeping his head up. It felt like a snake slithering up his body, and he moaned as her hands pressed against his chest, up to his shoulders. He felt her breath on his chin as she straddled him, her hands on his shoulders. She pressed against him, and he felt his cock twitch under her. He so wanted to see her pussy, but she was too tight to him for him to look down and see.

Using his shoulders, she pulled herself up, then placed her right nipple on his nose. He inhaled deeply, breathing in her scent, as she swayed bringing her left nipple across. Her index finger suddenly appeared, gently rubbing her nipple. He was almost cross eyed, watching her nipple stiffen further and point out like a bullet.

Lauren lowered her head to be level with his, and with her eyes now sultry, she opened her mouth and placed her middle finger between her lips. She closed her mouth over her finger, her cheeks indenting as she sucked on her digit. Because of her height, she wasn't now resting on his twitching erection, for which he was thankful as his mind replaced her finger with his cock.

She pulled her finger out and rubbed it across her nipple, making it glisten in the dim light. To David's surprise, she pressed the same finger between his lips, waiting until his mouth opened before gently slipping it in. He flicked his tongue against it, imagining it was her nipple. He felt his cock twitch again.

He felt her raise herself up, then her right boob was in front of his face, her little finger brushing it as he gently sucked on her index finger.

She slowly pulled her finger free, keeping the knuckle against his lips as she rubbed her nipple against her wet fingertip. David groaned again; she was a natural at this.

Lauren giggled, pulling her finger away and pressing forward. As her nipple pressed against his lips, he opened his mouth in surprise, hearing her moan "mmmmmmmmm" as she pushed her boob into his mouth. It took him a second to respond, and he closed his mouth over her boob, only for her to slowly pull back, leaving him wide mouthed. For just the merest second, he'd tasted her.

"Oh fuck Lauren," he exclaimed. "You are...fucking amazing."

She brushed her index finger across his lips, as if to silence him, then she lowered herself back down, sitting on his crotch. He gulped as she rocked her hips back and forth, gently grinding him. He felt his cock twitch again and exhaled deeply as she again started to slide herself up his body.

Her face brushed against his as she slid upwards, her breath hot on his lips. For a second, he thought she was going to kiss him but instead she kept sliding up, her body pressed tight to his. He inhaled again as her boobs filled his vision. She pressed the top of her cleavage against his chin, her skin pressed tightly to his face as she continued upwards, her boobs rubbing against his cheekbones.

He groaned again as her boobs slipped from view, to be replaced by her tummy. She pressed her belly button against his mouth, and he couldn't stop himself from flicking out his tongue to her belly button ring. He felt her hand come down between his tongue and her belly, and he realised she was reminding him of the rules. He nodded; it was just like the lap dancing club. He found himself strangely pleased she was so in control.

That momentary distraction meant he genuinely gasped as he refocussed. As her belly slipped past his face, her legs now fully stretched. She placed her feet either side of his hips and extended herself. Right in front of his face, barely 4 inches away, was her bare pussy.

David couldn't stop himself from moaning "mmmmmmm" as his eyes took in the view of her vulva. Fully shaven, her outer lips seemed almost puffy. She looked so small and tight.

Despite having had four lap dances already that night, and therefore seen and been up close to four different naked girls, this situation was totally different. Whether it was the fact he was in his own house, the fact it wasn't a girl being paid to strip or that Lauren was his sitter, somehow the atmosphere felt electric for David. In the club, he had seen tits and pussies, but not really paid a lot of attention. Now though, it was visceral. Every small detail seemed to be amplified in his mind.

Lauren's hand suddenly appeared before his face, cupping her crotch and hiding his view. He almost felt disappointed. But then she started to gently move her hand back and forth, doing so for several seconds before straightening out her fingers and rubbing herself. For what seemed like an age to David, but in reality was only a few seconds, she rubbed, her hips rocking in unison. David's eyes were wide open.

She splayed open her fingers, giving him a glimpse of her bare pussy, then again, she extended her middle finger and placed it between his lips. He gratefully opened his mouth and she gently slipped her finger into his mouth. He inhaled deeply as he sucked on her finger, wondering if he could smell her pussy. She let him suck her finger for a few moments, then slowly she pulled it free, leaving it lingering on his lips for the briefest second. He watched intently as she pulled it away, returning it to her pussy, softly rubbing it at her opening.

David couldn't stop himself from groaning in pleasure as he watched her finger easily slip between her pussy lips, one slow but smooth movement until her knuckle disappeared from view.

He felt his cock twitching again, and gulped as she slowly pulled her finger almost out of her pussy, before sliding it back inside again. He barely blinked as she slowly repeated slipping her finger in and out of her pussy a further three times, then to his utter disbelief she pulled her finger free and slid it straight back in between his lips. It took him a second to react but as he closed his mouth over her finger he could taste her. He felt like his cock was going to burst through his trousers.

He sucked her finger, swallowing his saliva tinged with her sweet aroma, but no sooner had he done that once, she pulled her finger free from his mouth. He took a deep breath, and refocussed on her as she pushed her hips towards him. He inhaled deeply, moaning softly as he did so, as she pushed her pussy against his face. She gently rocked her hips, and for a split second he considered sticking out his tongue in the hope she would let it in between her lips, but she quickly started to slide down, her body pressed tightly to his face; the smooth skin of her flat belly against him, then again her firm little boobs before she came to rest, straddling him, a beaming smile on her face.

David shook his head. "Fuck. Really...wow." He couldn't think of anything else to say.

Lauren grinned, and started to rock her hips, grinding her pussy on his tented crotch. "Mmmmm, somebody's all hard," she giggled.

David felt himself blush, though he didn't know why. He'd been hard for all the lap dances he'd experienced that evening and none of the girls seemed bothered. He wondered if Lauren was surprised that he was fully erect.

She smiled at him, then placed her hands on his chest and started to slide her bum back down his thighs, pushing herself back until her feet were on the floor and her head was down on his lap. She looked up at him and grinned, then he felt her hands on the buckle of his belt. As she undid it, he felt himself smile. Michelle had clearly taught her her signature end of dance move, and he actually felt himself sigh and relax as she pulled his shirt tails free and undid the clasp of his suit trousers. What she would do next was place a gently kiss on his member, still covered by his briefs of course, then sit back and smile, ending the routine.

"Michelle has taught you well," he chuckled. She looked up and grinned, unzipping his fly as she did so. With his trousers splayed, he closed his eyes. He felt his cock twitch and he took a deep breath, waiting for the cheeky kiss. In truth, he was happy it was ending; his cock was twitching way too much now.

Lauren placed her hand on his bulge, surprising him. He opened his eyes and looked down to see her head lowering over his torso, her head turning so her left ear pressed against his stomach. He let out an involuntary moan as she pressed her hand firmly on his briefs, pushing against his cock.

He felt his cock twitch again, and he tensed as she slowly slid her hand down, pressing the material against his shaft. He felt his briefs peel back under her firm hand, then realised that the pressure was also peeling back his foreskin. She kept the pressure on his shaft as she slid the briefs further down. As his foreskin pulled back he felt his cock tighten, then groaned as his cock head was exposed. He tried to move but her head was pressed against him and as he felt the band of his briefs rub over the head of his cock as it popped free he gasped. "Oh shit...Lauren..."

He felt his whole body tense, and as his cock twitched he realised he couldn't hold back. "Oh no...Lauren...I...I'm sorry..." he groaned loudly as he ejaculated.

His body jerked twice as he felt his cum spurt from his cock. He looked down in horror as Lauren squealed and quickly lifted her head and hand off him, and he jerked again, feeling a squirt of cum landing on his lower belly. He groaned as he tensed and released again, feeling the last of his ejaculation on his own skin.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry," he groaned, feeling his cheeks flush with embarrassment. He looked at Lauren as she turned to face him and he saw that she had a stream of cum on her nose and across her lips. He realised that his first two spurts had caught her straight in the face before she could pull free.

"Oh Lauren, I'm so, so sorry, I didn't...I mean...I really couldn't help...I...you...fuck...you were just so amazing." He ran his hand through his hair, horrified at what had just happened.

She suddenly started giggling. "Oh my god, I really didn't expect that! Did...did i really just make you cum like that?" She was obviously as surprised as he was.

David nodded. "Yeh. Wow, you were...well, amazing. I mean...fuck." He let his head fall back and he closed his eyes. His head was spinning. He could scarcely believe all that had just happened.

"So, I was good then?" she asked.

He opened his eyes and looked at her. She hadn't bothered to wipe the cum from her face, and it glistened alongside her metal braces as she smiled. He nodded. "That was incredible. Really, incredible. Better than any of the lap dances I had earlier."

She smiled, looking genuinely pleased with herself. "Better than Michelle?"

"God yes. I must admit, I didn't expect the way you...ummm...ended...that..well, as you saw, caught me by surprise."

She giggled again. "Yeh, might leave out that last bit in future. Not sure getting a face full of cum is a good idea several times a night." She stood up. "Better go and clean this off."