Sitter Lapdance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned back a little, moving his shoulders to encourage her to lean back also. She understood, and he was then able to bow his head and take her left boob fully in his mouth. He sucked, flicked his tongue against her nipple, then moved to her right boob. Her tits were so small, but her nipples were fully erect. She let out a gasp as he sucked each nipple.

She pulled hard on his neck, raising herself so she was tight against him again, head on his shoulder. She was bouncing faster, and she suddenly moaned "oh fuck...make me cum again." He gripped her even tighter and start to buck his hips sharply. He was barely moving inside her now. He felt like he was pushing against her cervix. She was breathing sharply.

"Oh yes," she gasped. "Oh yes, that's it...oh fuck...oh god...oh fuck." His neck hurt from the pressure of her weight around it as she bounced to meet his short stabs.

"I'm cumming," she squealed. "Fuck I'm cumming,"

He grunted, summoning all his strength to push into her while pulling her down firmly on his cock. He couldn't believe it. He was about to make her cum. Her first orgasm on a cock. He'd have made her cum twice. This sexy, tiny little teen getting her first orgasms, and from him. He felt a surge of satisfaction. Oh yes, she was going to cum.

"Fuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk," she hissed loudly in his ear. As he pushed up again, he felt her tense around him and again, her body started to jerk.

Her pussy contracted tightly on him and he grunted. "Fuck yessss...let me feel you cum."

She started to spasm, her body shuddering in his grasp. "I'm cummmmmmminnnnnggg" she cried.

David grunted again, the sensation was incredible as she orgasmed on his cock. He suddenly felt his cock twitch, and before he realised it, his own orgasm rushed through him.

"Oh fuck," he grunted, his own body tensing as she continued to shudder. He juddered, clenching his bum cheeks as he ejaculated, releasing his cum deep inside Lauren's pussy.

He stopped moving, and pushed her against the door. His legs were shaking. She was panting heavily on his shoulder. They stood like that for several moments, before he carefully lifted her up off his cock and let her down to stand on her own two feet. He was out breath.

Lauren looked up at him, that shocked expression on her face again. "I can't believe I just came again," she panted.

David took a deep breath. "Me neither. Are you ok I came inside you?"

Lauren suddenly gasped. "Y..you came? Inside me?"

David took a step backwards. "Well...yes...I...I couldn't help it...is...is that ok?"

Lauren groaned, closing her eyes. "I'm not in the pill," she muttered.

"Oh fuck," he replied, that sense of regret flooding through him again. "I'm so sorry...it's just, when you said...it was OK without a condom, I thought..." his voice trailed off.

"I just meant I was...you know...clean." She ran her hand between her legs. "I didn't think you'd cum inside me."

David cupped his hands on his face. "Shit...I'm really sorry. I...I couldn't hold back."

She slowly nodded, then shrugged. "It's cool, I'll get a morning after pill tomorrow."

He felt terrible. He pulled his briefs and trousers back up, quickly pulling his foreskin back into place. He instantly felt her wetness in his briefs. "Truly, I'm sorry. I...I'd really appreciate it if you did...you know, get the pill."

She flashed him a smile. "I will, don't worry." She turned and opened the door and he followed her into the kitchen and back through to the lounge. He was at a loss for words and an awkward silence followed as she quickly dressed. Fully clothed, she turned to him and smiled. "That was...awesome."

David nodded, and smiled. "Seriously Lauren, you are...well, fucking incredible. I don't need to wish you luck for your interview, but do be careful yeh?"

She grinned at him. "Of course, I'll let you know if I get the job. And you can maybe come and see me at work." She blew him a kiss. "I'll see myself out."

And with that, she was gone. David flopped onto the sofa. His mind was swimming with confused emotions of guilt and satisfaction. He closed his eyes, and within minutes, he was fast asleep.

END.