All Comments on 'Six Dead Poets'

by JasonClearwater

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Excellent storytelling. Very good characters. Hope to read more

TeicuFujoshiTeicuFujoshiover 6 years ago
Detailed, Sexy, and Oh So Human

This is.....tricky. As you said, flawed characters, bad decisions. But it so inherently humanizes Jesse and Will in a way that another story may not have. While each interaction was blisteringly hot, it was also at times uncomfortable, painful, even fearful. If Jesse ever did go back it would be best to have Will as a minder there, to pull him out if he needs, but at the same time the way that made Jesse Will's property is something that doesn't really fly between the two of them. Then to find out that it was almost a deepening of their relationship, that Will had allowed jealousy to build up and then took Jesse....it was hot and sexy and very humanly flawed. Made for an interesting read.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 6 years ago
Wow.

Amazing story. And you should never write about them again. This is one tale that ends at the perfect place -- that teetering edge where everything could go so right or end in tragedy.

I guess Luce will be packing her shit and moving out. LOL

I hope you share more stories with us. You're an exquisite writer. Thank you.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 6 years ago
Um ...

I know what I just said, but reading about when Jesse finally tops Will would be cool.

*grins and runs*

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the comments, folks

You never what'll happen when you take a risk, so appreciate the feedback.

Jase.

KittyKitty82KittyKitty82over 6 years ago
Wonderful read

This is the first of the stories I've read and found it delicious. I love the way you wrote about the characters. You wrote in such a way you could imagine the various poets and Will and Jesse, facial expressions and thought processes. Not an easy feat in a short story! Wonderfully done. I am now off to read the others and really hope there's a chance to read more about this entire ensemble.

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 6 years ago
Go figure

I'm not into the Gay/Male category but I fell in love with "Nate" and his exploits and now Jesse and Wil. There is something about your characters that I'm attracted to their stories. I hope Will doesn't take Jesse back to that place and certainly not to room 3. I don't think I could bear reading about Jesse meeting Frost again.

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 6 years ago
Always a treat

"Eyes on mine," said Frost. His voice was dark and deep

- You're too clever for your own good, JasonClearwater. ;)

Other commenters wanting no more Frost, meanwhile I thought that was the hottest encounter of them all! Slightly mad makes for unpredictable, and that brings the hot, hot adrenaline rush of fear. You made that vignette sharp as a blade and perfect.

Of course, the whole thing was hot, and each separate Poet was well done. Of course, poor Jesse had damn near nothing left by the end, which is a shame because I heard old Walt can contain multitudes (I deserve to be slapped for that).

I could picture every one of the mini-scenes clear as day. Great job on capturing the specific dynamic of each different coupling.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor
LOL, D&T

You know your poetry. Always nice when someone sees the details. :-)

Unfortunately for Jesse, Frost took quite a liking to him. And you can't outrun someone like that forever...

Dah duh duuuuuh...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nothing "Dead" About This Tale

Wilde, Yeats, Frost, Emerson, Byron, and Whitman...all to the tune of "Hallelujah." Delightfully, and darkly, erotic.

Oh, and please say Frost and Jesse meet again?

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor
For more Frost & Jesse

Check out 'For Destruction Ice'. But it's dark... you've been warned...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasonClearwater@JasonClearwater
Update: April 2021 I haven't been active on Lit in years, and won't be for the foreseeable future, but I felt like an update was in order, to let everyone know I'm still alive. . About me: I'm gay, and more interested in D/s than ass-plundering, which is why I don't waste ...