Six Degrees of Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I started putting my tongue in her mouth, she seemed a little surprised, and I realized that she probably hadn't had a lot of experience making out. But it didn't take her any time at all to figure out what to do, and suddenly we were just making out passionately, with her sucking on my tongue and me sucking on her tongue, both of us going crazy.

She reached down and found my hand and placed it on her breast so that I could keep feeling her while we were making out.

I had made out with a couple of girls in my time, but it was never anything like this. This felt like some kind of deep connection, not just something to do to pass the time.

Finally, and obviously reluctantly, Liz stopped us. "I need to get back to the dorm. And we never did figure out anything more about the percentages. We need to talk about that some more. Maybe I can come back tomorrow night."

While she was putting her bra back on, I said, "That bra is really sexy. Did they have panties the same color?"

"They did, but I'm just wearing regular white underwear right now. We weren't doing anything that involved panties."

* * *

Thursday

Liz did come back the next night. She was wearing a fresh shirt and a slightly different-colored skirt, but it was the same sort of outfit. But I noticed that she seemed to be wearing lipstick tonight. Nothing all that obvious, but once I noticed, I began to feel very turned on. It just looked really sexy. Especially since I've never seen her wear any kind of makeup before.

"Well," Liz said as we sat down on the bed together, "were we right about the differences between making out and second base? Which one do you think is riskier?"

Riskier? What the hell did that even mean? I just never wanted any of it to stop, and the truth is, I was wanting more. Probably a lot more. I was sliding down that slippery slope like it was a giant goddam water slide.

Seeing that I was looking nearly catatonic, she said, "Maybe we need to try it again to get a better idea." She quickly unbuttoned her shirt and removed her bra and looked at me.

"Oh my God, Liz, you are so beautiful, and so sexy, and so amazing." I leaned forward and began kissing her and feeling her breasts with my hands. Sure enough, almost immediately, both of us were making out passionately and breathing heavily.

"Bradley, suck on my nipples, that turns me on so much. I love it when you do that."

I began sucking on her nipples and playing with them with my tongue and rubbing my face between her breasts and kissing her breasts all over.

Sure enough, she was gasping with pleasure and holding me tight to her.

Then, all of a sudden, she stopped me. I was kind of freaked out. Had I just done something wrong?

She sat up. "There's one more thing to test tonight," she said. She stood up and unzipped her skirt. She let it fall to the floor next to her shirt and bra. I saw that she was wearing purple panties that matched the bra.

She looked at me. "You're wearing too many clothes," she said. "Lose everything except the underwear."

I stood up and immediately pulled off my sweatshirt and blue jeans, and stood there in my boxer shorts.

"You have a nice body, Bradley," she said. "Very nice. I'd never realized how sexy you are."

She stood there checking me out. "Okay," she said. "Here are the rules. My panties stay on. Your boxers stay on. Hands can go inside, but the underwear stays on the whole time. Okay?"

"Okay," I agreed. I was staring at her body as eagerly as she was staring at mine. I had been getting hard while we were making out, but now I was as hard as I had ever been in my life.

Liz lay down on my bed, and motioned for me to join her. I lay down beside her, and the two of us began kissing again. But this time, when I began running my hands over her breasts, I felt her hands running over my chest as well.

Her nipples were hard, and her breasts felt wonderful, but now I had something more on my mind. I started moving my right hand down her stomach towards her panties.

"Yes, keep going," I heard her saying.

I reached the top of her panties and began slipping my hand underneath the waistband. I felt her muscles tensing, but she wasn't stopping me, so I kept my hand going. I began to feel the soft hairs of her bush, and spread out my fingers to feel as much as I could. "Oh yes, oh yes! I love that! Keep feeling me there. Keep going!"

I loved feeling her bush. I wished I could just bury my face in it, but I knew the rules. I kept moving my hand slowly down and felt her mound and began moving my hand gently against it. "Oh yes, oh God yes! That feels so good," she was saying.

I kept moving my hand down and felt her pussy lips under my fingers. "Bradley, do you like feeling your sister's pussy? Feel how wet I am for you, feel how wet I am for my sexy brother."

I began running my fingers up and down her lips and then running one finger up and down between her lips. Everything was getting wet with her juice, and I knew I was going to want to suck on my fingers and taste her when we were done. Finally, I felt an opening and I began sliding my finger in. By now I could feel her whole body trembling.

I wanted to get my finger all the way inside, but it seemed too tight. "Go back up and play with my clit," she said. "I want to feel you playing with my clit. I want you to make me come!"

I slowly moved my hand up, feeling her all the way. When I got back up to her mound, her clip was sticking out and I began rubbing it gently with my finger. "How is this," I asked, "is this what you want?"

"Oh yes, oh yes, please. Keep doing that, right there. Don't stop, don't stop!"

I felt her hips began to push up against my hand, and I moved my face and began to suck on her nipples at the same time.

"Oh my God, yes, yes! Oh Bradley, that's so good. Keep going brother, feel me, suck on my nipples, make me come for you! I want to come for my brother!"

I kept sucking on her nipples and playing with her clit and finally I felt her hips begin to thrash wildly against my hand. "Oh yes, that's it, that's it! I'm coming! I'm coming for you! Oh God, Bradley, I love you!"

Her hips continued to move and her body was twitching. I had never felt so turned on in my life. It was as if we were plugged together and I was feeling everything she was feeling.

Eventually, her body stopped twitching and settled down. She wrapped her arms around me and held me against her as tight as she could. I loved feeling her breasts and nipples up against my chest, and I loved knowing I had just made her come.

We lay there for a while, unable to move. Then, after a bit, she sat up. I started to sit up too, but she said, "No, don't get up, just lie there. It's my turn to do unto you."

She began running her hands all around my chest and then started moving her hands down towards my shorts. When she got there, she ran a hand over the top of my shorts where she could feel my hard cock pressing against the fabric. Then she moved her hand back up to my waistband and slid it underneath. She was running her fingers through my pubic hair, and then quickly moved on to wrap her hand around my cock. I had never felt anything as electric in my whole life as feeling her hand wrapped around my cock. I wished I could pull my shorts down so I could see her hand holding my cock. But I knew the rules.

"You like this?" she asked. "I can't believe I'm doing this to my brother, but it feels so good. You feel so hard. I love feeling your cock. Do you want me to give you a hand job?"

"Oh God, yes...yes, yes! I can't believe I was just playing with my sister's pussy, and now my sister is playing with my cock. But I don't care at all. I love having you holding my cock, having you feeling me that way. It feels so beautiful. I love all of it!"

She began moving her hand all around to feel every part of my cock and my balls. She cupped my balls in her hand, and then moved her hand up to the tip of my cock to feel the opening. Then her hand went back down onto my cock and she began moving it up and down, slowly at first, but then, as she felt my body reacting, she began moving faster.

"I love your cock, I love doing this, I love feeling every part of you. I want to make you come, I want to make my brother come for me, I want to feel all of it. I want to feel you shooting, I want to feel my brother's come all over my hand, I want to watch your face while you come."

It looked as if she wanted to bring her face down there, and maybe take my cock in her mouth, but that wasn't in the rules. So she just kept rubbing my cock with her hand and rubbing my chest with her other hand and leaning forward so I could watch her breasts and nipples hanging down in front of me.

I wanted to hold out, I wanted to keep this going, for hours if I could, but by now there was no hope. "I'm going to come," I told her, "Your brother is going to come for you, I'm going to shoot everything for you!"

I felt my cock beginning to twitch and suddenly I was coming as hard as I had ever come in my life. She was still holding onto my cock and rubbing her hand up and down faster and faster. I could see she was as turned on as I was.

Getting a hand job with my shorts still on wasn't exactly ideal. I mean everything was pretty much a sticky mess, including Liz's hand. When she finally pulled her hand out, she looked at my come on her hand with a fascinated smile. Then she brought her hand to her mouth and licked it. "Yum. You taste good, you know. I love it."

"Oh my God," I said, "that was the sexiest and most beautiful experience of my life. Except maybe getting to make you come. The whole thing was amazing."

Liz lay back down beside me and we kissed some more. I ran my hand down to her panties and under her waistband and rubbed my finger in her juice. Then I brought my finger back up and sucked on it to taste her in my mouth. "You taste beautiful too," I said. I would love to just bury my face in your pussy."

After a while, it was time, and Liz had to get dressed and go back to her dorm.

"Listen, we still didn't get to talk about what to do with the rating scale. I need to come back tomorrow so we can talk about it at length."

When she left, I almost went to get a fresh pair of shorts to sleep in, but then I thought again and left them on. I would change them sometime, but not tonight. It felt as if they were my personal religious relic -- holy beyond measure.

* * *

Friday

On Friday, Liz came back to my room again. She was wearing pretty much the same kind of outfit as the day before, including the lipstick, but I had put on a regular shirt and a pair of khakis instead of blue jeans, and I had taken a shower just before she was going to arrive. I didn't want to look as if seeing her didn't matter all that much to me. I mean it wasn't a date, was it, but still...

Liz came and then sat down on the bed beside me. "You know Bradley, we really haven't made any progress in assigning values to the steps. Don't you think we should start working on that?"

What? I hadn't been thinking about anything like that at all. Actually, I didn't feel like I had been thinking much at all. And certainly not about that. Besides, if we worked that out, this whole thing would be done and she wouldn't need to come back again. And no matter what, I knew I didn't want this to end.

I sat there, sort of trying to think of something to say, but mainly trying not to think at all.

Liz watched me coming up with nothing. Then she said, "You know, you may be right. I mean there's at least one more stage we don't know anything about."

She stood up, and while she was standing there looking at me, I saw her unbuttoning the buttons on her shirt and letting it drop to the floor, and then unzipping her skirt and letting that fall to the floor. There she was, standing there, in her lacy purple bra and panties, and for the first time, I realized what a truly amazing body she had.

I just sat there, staring in awe, trying to etch everything into a permanent picture in my brain.

She let me stare for a while, I think she was enjoying watching the way the sight of her was affecting me. Then she said, "You know Bradley, we shouldn't be doing any of this. We shouldn't have been doing any of this. None of it. I think we have both seen what a slippery slope it is. The main thing that's kept it under control is sticking to the rules. And we've done that. And we're going to have to be super careful tonight to obey the rules. We do not go all the way. Is that understood? Do you agree?"

I nodded.

"What does that mean?" she asked. "What do you agree to?"

My mouth was feeling bone dry. I wasn't even sure if I would be able to get the words out, but I managed to say, "We do not go all the way. We definitely do not go all the way."

Liz smiled. Then she reached behind her and unhooked the clasp of her bra and let it fall to the floor. She paused a moment to let me stare some more, and then she reached down and pulled her panties down and kicked them on the floor. She stood there facing me, completely naked.

I felt as if I had just died and gone to heaven. I had never seen her bush before, so this was the first time I had seen all of her. My sister's naked body was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen or ever could imagine seeing -- and we both knew I was never supposed to be seeing this at all. I just sat there, feeling numb.

Liz let me stare at her for another minute or two. Then she said, "Okay Bradley, now it's your turn."

She waited until I stood up, and then she sat down on the bed to watch me. I unbuttoned my shirt and dropped it on the floor. Then I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my khakis and let them drop and kicked them over next to my shirt. Now I was just standing there in a newly bought pair of boxers. Liz was watching me expectantly.

"You do have a good body, Bradley," she said. "Come on, don't stop there. I'm waiting for the pièce de résistance."

I knew my cock was already three-quarters hard, and I wasn't quite sure whether to be embarrassed about that, but there really wasn't any choice. I pulled down my boxers and kicked them off, and stood there completely naked in front of my sister.

Liz sat there, just staring at my naked body, looking just as mesmerized as I had been when she got naked. I couldn't tell for sure, but it almost looked as if she was licking her lips. "Oh my God, Bradley. You look so totally beautiful. I love seeing you naked, and I love getting to see your naked cock. Oh wow. Just wow."

That was probably the best compliment I had ever gotten from anyone. Suddenly I felt better about myself than I had ever felt before.

Liz seemed to pull herself to attention. "You know, Bradley, we're absolutely not supposed to be doing any of this. You're my brother, and I'm your sister. Period. We weren't supposed to do any of what we've done. Absolutely no one is okay with this kind of thing.

"I know I -- both of us actually -- should be feeling guilty as hell or something. I don't know why I'm not feeling that, but I'm totally not. When I got naked for you just now, I loved it, I wanted to strip for you like a stripper, I loved letting you see me, I wanted you to see me and see my pussy, and I loved watching you looking at me. And now I love looking at you, all of you. I love staring at your cock. I'm not feeling guilty at all.

"You know, I never felt sexy before, I never even would have thought about it. But you make me feel sexy as hell. And I love it. And I love you for that. Thank you for bringing that into my life."

"I feel the same way," I said. "I don't feel guilty either. I can't imagine anything more beautiful than seeing you completely naked, and I love being naked for you and letting you see everything. It feels kind of like Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden."

"Well Adam, are you ready to come over and start checking out the Garden of Liz?"

She lay back, watching me as she spread her legs open to let me see her naked pussy for the first time.

I had made out with a number of girls in my time, and had even gotten to second base with a few, but I had never actually seen a naked pussy before.

I knew the right thing to do was to not act like a total jerk, to not simply dive for her pussy, but to begin by kissing her romantically, then moving down and kissing her breasts and sucking on her nipples, and then slowly kissing my way down from there.

That would've been the right thing to do.

The thing is, I simply couldn't take my eyes off her pussy. In addition, as she was watching me, she spread her legs wider as if to emphasize what she wanted.

So, I immediately put my head down between her legs and began kissing her and licking her, running my tongue all around everywhere, tasting around my tongue and feeling her juice all over my face. The whole time, she was saying, "Oh Bradley, that's it! Yes, that's it!"

As I kissed my way down, I found her opening and stuck my tongue inside her, moving it all around to feel and taste everything. I loved playing with her with my tongue and I felt her getting more and more turned on. "Yes Bradley, yes! Now move up and suck on my clit! I want you to make me come for you, all the way."

I moved my face back up and found her clit sticking out, waiting for me. I began licking her gently, and then sucking on her more and more intensely. By now, her hips were moving up against my face and her whole body was twitching. "Yes, Bradley! Keep going! Right there!"

Her hips were moving faster and faster against my face, and I had to hold my hands onto her hips to stay in position. I was loving everything about eating her and sucking on her and I was getting more and more turned on by her excitement as well. Then I heard her calling out, "Oh God, Bradley, I'm coming! I'm coming for you! I'm coming like crazy!"

I felt her hips bucking against my face in a wild crescendo, while she was moaning and calling out faster and faster. "Oh my God, Bradley, oh yes!"

I kept holding on until her hips finally began to relax.

I moved up from between her legs and lay down beside her and began kissing her face all over. She was just hugging me and saying, "Oh Bradley, that was wonderful, that was so beautiful!"

We lay there for a while and then she said, "Now it's my turn. Just stay where you are."

I lay there while she sat up. She moved down a little ways and sat there just looking at my cock. "You have such a beautiful cock," she said. "I love looking at it."

She reached out her hand and began feeling my cock and running her fingers around my balls.

"I've been waiting for the chance to do this," she said. "I mean, last night I did give you a hand job, and I liked that, but I couldn't see anything. Now I get to see everything. Also, I get to use my mouth. I've been wanting to feel your cock in my mouth. I want to make you come for me. I want to feel you shooting everything, I want to taste it all, I want you to watch me."

She leaned down and started licking around the head of my cock. "Mmmm. It's like having my own personal ice cream cone to lick, only this time it's my hot brother's cock, and it's not going to start melting from the heat." She started kissing and licking her way down the front of my cock, making sure I could watch her tongue as she did so. When she got to my balls, she was licking them all over, and then started kissing them.

I couldn't believe all this was happening right there in front of me with me being able to watch everything. Her tongue felt so sexy, and when she started kissing my balls, it was the sweetest, gentlest, most loving thing I had ever felt.

"Oh Liz, that feels so good, it's so beautiful. I can't believe I'm getting to watch my gorgeous, sexy sister sucking on her brother's cock."

Liz slowly kissed and licked her way back up the front of my cock. Then she stopped and just looked at my cock for a moment. "Your cock is so beautiful," she said. She leaned down and started taking my cock in her mouth, starting at the tip, and slowly working her way down. As her head moved up and down, I kept looking at my cock glistening with her saliva. As she kept taking more and more of my cock into her mouth, I couldn't believe how beautiful it felt. "God Liz, your mouth feels so incredible. It feels so warm and velvety and sexy and loving. I can't believe how beautiful this feels. I love you so much."