Six Degrees of Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept moving her mouth slowly up and down on my cock, and as I started getting more and more turned on, she started moving faster and faster. I was trying to hold on, to make everything last as long as possible, but there was no way.

Suddenly I felt my whole body starting to twitch and I started shooting into her mouth. I couldn't believe how hard I was coming, but she didn't stop at all. She was swallowing it all as fast as I could come.

When there was nothing left, I lay back, exhausted. She lay down beside me and kissed me. "You know, Bradley, yesterday, when I licked some of your come off my hand? I knew I wanted more, a lot more. I can't believe how much I love swallowing your come while you're shooting. That was just incredibly sexy and exciting. I can't wait to do it again.

"You know, I think the name Bradley must be the most beautiful and sexiest name ever. I'm so glad everyone else calls you Brad. I want Bradley all to myself."

* * *

She lay down beside me and we both held each other. I don't think either of us could quite believe what we had just done. But somehow, even beyond all the physical stuff, which was amazing, there was a new sense of intimacy between us. We were connected in a whole new way.

We lay there for quite a while, not quite sleeping, but not really needing to say anything at all.

Then I realized that although when she sucked me off it was the sexiest thing I had ever experienced, I really didn't want her to leave before we did at least one more round. And I knew that if I waited, she would say it was time to go and get dressed to leave.

I reached over and started running my hand over her body, and then over her breasts and nipples. I could feel her nipples start to get hard, and then I moved my hand down to her pussy and started feeling her down there.

"Do you think we should do more?" she asked.

"I have an idea," I said. "I want you to get over me and straddle me with your legs. Then I want you to rub your pussy up and down against my chest. I want to feel your clit and your lips rubbing against me, and I want to feel your pussy juice on me."

Liz sat up, and quickly straddled me with her legs. Then she lowered herself down so her pussy was resting on my chest. She began moving her pussy against my chest. "Oh Bradley, this feels good. I love this, feeling my clit and my pussy lips rubbing against you, feeling you getting wet with my juice. This is sexy as hell."

I was loving it too, and was loving watching her pussy rubbing against me and feeling how wet her lips were getting. But this wasn't the end, I had something more in mind.

"Now I want you to move up and sit on my face. I want your pussy all over my face. I want to be able to suck on you and play with you and eat you while you're just sitting there on top of me."

I couldn't tell if she was surprised at this suggestion, but she quickly moved forward and positioned her pussy right over my face. Then she lowered herself down on me, and put her hands on the headboard above me.

Having her pussy right there, covering my entire face, was amazing. I started licking her and sucking her and moving my tongue all around.

"Oh God, Bradley, this is amazing. I never would've thought of this, but I love it. This is so sexy."

I kept sucking on her and licking her, and then I stuck my tongue in her and played with her for a while tasting her and feeling her juice flowing all over my face. She was already beginning to move her pussy up and down over my face, and I reached my arms up over her upper legs so I could hold her in place as much as possible.

Then I moved my face up to her clit and began sucking.

"Oh my God, Bradley! I don't know if I can even handle this!"

That turned me on even more and I began sucking harder and harder on her clit. By now, her pussy was just rocking up and down over my face, and I was using my arms to keep hold. I think I wanted to somehow just lock us together, like one of those sex statues in some ancient brothel in Pompeii before Vesuvius buried it.

"Oh, Bradley, I'm coming! I'm coming!"

By now, her pussy was just thrashing against my face. It seemed like she was having multiple orgasms in a never-ending stream.

Finally, her hips slowed down and she seemed to relax a bit.

That should have been plenty for me, but somehow, I wanted more. So I started sucking on her some more, and playing with her clit, and moving my tongue all around. Liz started to move again.

"Oh my God, Bradley, I thought you were done. What do you think I am, some kind of sex machine? Oh my God."

Very quickly, she was back to thrashing her pussy all over my face while I was holding on for dear life. My face was already completely wet with her juice, but suddenly I felt something gushing on my forehead.

"Oh my God, Bradley, I can't believe it. I think you're making me squirt for you. Oh my God!"

She was continuing to have multiple orgasms, and I was feeling a continuing stream of liquid running across my forehead and my face.

This whole thing was beyond anything I could ever have imagined. It was like something from a totally different universe. But it was amazing.

Liz's hips gradually began to slow down, and finally stopped moving. She stayed there, sitting on my face for another moment.

Then I felt her begin to move. She was shifting her legs to the opposite sides of me, and now is sitting on my face, but facing south, looking at my cock.

My cock was only semi-hard since it hadn't been a direct player in the action. But now Liz leaned forward and grabbed it with her hand and began rubbing up and down on it. I began to get totally hard almost immediately. Then she leaned forward, kissed the tip of my cock, and then started sucking on me. The first time that night, she had been sucking on me fairly gently, especially at first, and by the end, she had taken only a little more than half of my cock into her mouth.

This time, she was sucking hard from the beginning, moving her head up and down, and getting more of my cock in her mouth each time. In a very short time, I felt my entire cock in her mouth, with her lips almost touching my balls.

By now, she was sucking on me ravenously. It was like some wild animal in the jungle had captured its prey and was trying to devour it. I was almost afraid she would either rip my cock off in her frenzy, or accidentally bite it off somehow. There certainly wasn't anything I could do to stop any of this, and I wasn't sure I would want to.

It didn't take long at all for me to feel my cock twitching and my hips beginning to thrust. Suddenly I was shooting everything I had as hard as I could in her mouth, down her throat. And I could feel her swallowing everything as I came.

I didn't know if she would even be able to stop when I was done, but gradually both of us slowed down. My empty cock went limp, and she finally let it fall out of her mouth and just lay there on top of me.

In a little bit, she got off me and lay down beside me, we just held each other. We were hugging each other and holding each other tight. As I was holding her, I began to feel her shaking, and then heard her begin to sob.

"What's wrong, Liz? What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

When she could finally stop crying and talk, she said, "No, no. It's not that at all. I'm just crying because it's so beautiful. I didn't know there was anything so beautiful in the whole universe." And she hugged me tight again.

I felt like we were welded together in some way that could never come undone.

* * *

Eventually, we began to return to life.

We had no words for what I just happened.

Finally, I said to her, "I love your pussy. It's so beautiful. I love looking at it, I love kissing it, I love tasting it, I love running my tongue all around, I love sticking my tongue in you and playing with you."

"Really?" she said. "I guess I always thought of it as kind of ugly, or at least weird, with all those bits and flaps, you don't really know what any of it does. I mean it doesn't really make any sense. When I look at your cock, it totally makes sense. It's clear, it's simple, it does what it's supposed to... But I do like it when you tell me how beautiful my pussy is. It makes me feel better. It makes me feel beautiful and way sexier.

"And by the way, I'm sorry about soaking your pillow. I never expected anything like that. Some of the girls used to talk about squirting, but it didn't seem like it had ever happened to any of them. I thought maybe was just one of those myths."

"Well, pretty obviously it's not. Actually, I think that's cool as hell. I love it. I have another pillow, and I can just let this one dry for as long as it takes.

It was time for Liz to head back to her dorm. We kissed goodbye, but we really couldn't figure out what to say.

* * *

My pillow was soaking wet from when Liz had squirted on it. I didn't have a washer or dryer, so I couldn't just put it in the dryer to dry it out. Instead, I pulled off the pillowcase and put the pillow, wet side up, on my desk chair, and hung the pillowcase over the back of the chair. The pillowcase dried out in two or three days, but the pillow took two weeks to finally get completely dry. When it was finally dry, I put the pillowcase back on and then put the pillow back on my bed. That's the pillow that I use to dream on, and remember everything on.

* * *

Saturday

Saturday night, I sat in my room waiting for Liz to arrive. I was wearing a regular shirt and khakis again, but that afternoon I had gone out shopping and found a brand of cologne that claimed to be irresistible to women. I had never bought cologne before, but I felt like I wanted to do something extra.

Normally Liz arrived right around seven, but now it was 7:20, with no sign of her. At first I had been antsy, wanting her to arrive, but by now I was beginning to worry that she changed her mind, that she wasn't coming at all. I wondered if I had done something to offend her, and was trying to figure out what it might have been.

Then, at 7:30, I heard a soft knock at the door. Liz opened the door and came in, checking to make sure the door was locked as she closed it behind her.

I was so relieved that she arrived, that it took me a moment to realize that she had gotten a completely different haircut. Instead of just having her hair straight all around, she had some kind of a designer haircut, shorter in the back, and angled down to be longer in the front. It was a really different look, not the Liz I knew at all.

"So, what you think of the haircut?"

"Wow," I said, "It's really different. I mean it makes you look like a completely different person. Very sophisticated-looking."

"Yes, it's different. But you like it?"

"I'm trying to get used to it, to seeing you looking like that. But yeah, I do like it," I said.

It wasn't just her haircut though. The weather had started turning colder, and she was wearing one of those old-fashioned double-breasted trench coats with wide lapels and a belt cinched at her waist, you know, the kind of thing Ingrid Bergman or Lauren Bacall might have worn in one of those Humphrey Bogart noir films.

And, it took me another moment to realize, Liz was wearing heels. Heels? Liz? What was happening to the world I knew?

Liz stood there, and looked at me. "You look nice tonight, Bradley."

But then she stopped and started sniffing around in the air. "Bradley, is that cologne?"

"Um...yes..."

I had been hoping she might appreciate my effort. But that was not what happened. Instead, she looked at me and said, "What? What's that about? Were you really just expecting me to come over and say, 'What the heck, let's just do it?' We're not in some Nike commercial for God's sake. We've been following the rules and the boundaries all this time. We've done more than we should, we both know that, but...we haven't done it. We still have deniability. Doesn't that matter to you? What kind of person do you think I am? What kind of people do you think we are?

"Do you understand?"

I felt miserable. I felt like a dog whose owner was scolding him, and he couldn't understand any of the words they were saying, he just knew he had done something bad.

I had really fucked up. "I understand," I said. "I'm really sorry."

She was still standing there, still wearing her coat. "Bradley, we need to talk."

Ronald Reagan used to love telling his audiences, "The most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" He was wrong. There is no more terrifying phrase for a guy to hear from a girl than "We need to talk." You don't know for sure what's coming, but you know damn well it's not going to be good. It's like that Room 101 in the movie 1984, where you had no idea what was in there, all you knew was that it was going to be the worst thing in the world.

* * *

There was a coat hook on the door to my room. I was too lazy to use it, but Liz turned around and walked over towards it.

She was facing away from me, but I watched as she undid the belt of her trench coat, and then undid the buttons. Then she slid the coat off, and carefully hung it on the coat hook.

I had been expecting to see her wearing the same kind of outfit as the previous night, but instead, she was wearing a bright red dress that wrapped around the front. This, with the haircut and the high heels, I had no idea what to think. What the hell was going on?

She turned back around and walked towards me. "So, do you like the dress?"

"It's amazing," I said. "You look beautiful in it. I've just never seen you in anything like that."

* * *

Liz stood there and looked at me. "Bradley, I want to explain something to you. All through my first year in college, all through high school, I would see other girls who would have guys talking to them, flocking around them, even just staring at them during the whole class. Guys would be totally drooling over these girls. As for me, no drool, no nothing. I wasn't ugly, but it was as if I just wasn't there. I mean I was a good student, but so what? And if I had tried to hit on some guy, it would have just been a joke to him, and to his friends.

"When school began this year, I was kind of hoping things might change a little for me, but everything was still just the same. I was boring. I was so boring, I was even boring myself. And I realized I just couldn't stand it. I didn't want to spend my whole life as a boring nonentity. I needed something to change, but I had no idea what. It was really depressing.

"When that paper came up in Human Behavior, I knew that most of the other students already knew all sorts of things from personal experience, and I didn't know anything. That's why I picked the topic of Sibling Incest. It's the one thing that the other students wouldn't have personal experience with -- or at least would never admit to it -- so I would have some sort of a chance.

"Then, when I went online and started looking for information, I realized how hard it was to find anything really helpful. That's when I got in touch with you. I mean who else could I talk to -- nobody would ever say they knew anything about it. At least you were my sibling, so we could think about it together.

"I was really happy when you were so helpful in coming up with ideas. But I guess that was also when I started to think... Well, I mean you were good-looking, and you were being really nice to me. And of course, we were doing all this talking about sex and sibling incest. As I say, I was already freaking out about needing to change something. So that first night, while we were talking, I started thinking about... Well, you know. I mean, when I went out to buy that bra and panties set, I had never bought anything like that before. I felt really embarrassed going to the counter to pay for them. I didn't even know if I would ever end up wearing them at all.

"Then, the next day, I was thinking about it all day. Well, I guess I mean I was freaking out about it all day. I couldn't believe I had even been thinking of such a thing. Finally, just before coming over, I decided to just go ahead and put the bra on anyway. It wasn't like it would mean I was going to have to do anything, did it?

"You can't imagine how weird it was for me to even think about doing anything like that, and there I was, walking over to your room wearing this over-the-top bra, and either I was going to do it, or I was just going to be boring forever. And I was sitting there with you, hesitating, saying to myself, 'This is insane. You're not actually going to do that, are you?' I was terrified. And then I did it.

"When I took the bra off and you saw my breasts and said they were the most beautiful breasts you'd ever seen, you can't imagine how good that felt to me. Of course, it felt even better when you started kissing them and sucking on my nipples, but I had done something so radical and so out of character with my old self, and I never wanted to go back.

"Of course, part of it was that I was telling myself that I had set up these rules and boundaries, so things would be under control. But they never really were. And they're still not. We both know that.

"Anyway, I just wanted to tell you all this so you understand why I was suddenly acting so weird. I have no idea if it will make any sense to you at all."

* * *

I sat there, looking at her, looking at this totally beautiful girl in this totally hot red dress, who also happened to be...my sister.

"Liz... That totally makes sense. I get it. I mean I wasn't exactly knocking the girls dead either, believe me. But now, here I am, looking at this totally beautiful woman in a totally sexy red dress. Wow." I couldn't figure out anything more to say, partly because she was looking so sexy, and partly because I was trying to figure out what was coming next.

She was obviously happy about what I was saying about her and her dress, and she could see the way I was looking at her.

"You know, Bradley, you were right. You knew what I was coming over for tonight. We both did. It's just that it's such a...a big deal. I mean, you are my brother and I am your sister, and if we go ahead and do what we're both here for, we will have taken that final step over the line. There's no going back. There is no deniability. There's no saying, 'Well, we didn't actually do it.' Are you sure this is worth it?"

I know she was trying to warn me -- actually, I think she was trying to warn herself too. But looking at her, standing right there in front of me in that totally hot red dress, there wasn't any kind of warning that was going to make a difference to me.

"Yes, it's worth it. You're worth it. To me."

"Damn. I knew I shouldn't have bought this dress. Or the heels. Or changed my haircut."

"Liz, it wouldn't have made any difference. I would've wanted you anyway. I mean, what we have been doing together has been the most amazing and beautiful experience of my life. It's not about the dress, it's about you and me."

Liz was very quiet for a moment. I was trying to read the expression on her face. Were there tears in her eyes? Was she trying not to smile?

"Oh Bradley, really? That's exactly what I've been feeling. I mean obviously, I've been planning for this evening. I got this completely different haircut. I even went out and bought this dress and the high heels today, just for tonight. And then I spent a lot of time getting ready. That's why I was late getting here. But I was just feeling afraid, somehow. I didn't want us to make a mistake that we would both end up regretting.

"But no, you're right. You're worth it, and we're worth it."

* * *

I saw her reach over to the left side of her dress, and undo the wrap tie that held it in place. Slowly, watching my face the whole time, she opened up the dress and took it off. She took a moment to fold it in half, and then laid it on the floor.