All Comments on 'Size 8 Panties: A Story'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good Story

Great begining but once you got to the good part you wrapped it up to fast. Could've used more at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
That brings me back!

Yikes!! That really brought me back! I was a teen in the 60's and I was always mystified that my Daddy brought home panties from his business trips for me and my sister. In those days panties were pretty personal and we never even hung them out on the line, always in the bathroom. Like they were naughty little silky secrets. And we were taught at a very young age that we never let them show when we were playing or sitting or, heaven forbid!, get caught in a gust of wind! Anyway, I was always happy and kind of excited when the new pairs arrived. I wore them and Daddy would always ask if they fit. [I was a bit larger than size 8, I'm afraid] I would innocently flash him and he would always compliment me.

Once I caught him masturbating, sniffing a pink pair and covering his cock with a pair of mine that were in the hamper! He didn't see me and I beat a fast retreat. But things were different from that day. I let him see me more and more. I would 'sleep' on the couch and my dress would be messed up enough so he could see my panty crotch or my bottom if he tried. And did he try!!! I would squint between my closed eyes and see him on his knees trying to be quiet and looking right up my open thighs.

It went from there to touching and finally to mutual masturbation but never 'it'. He really loved to nuzzle my pussy and sniff as he got off.

I would save up 3 or 4 pairs of panties from the laundry that were particularily gooey and Daddy would take them on his trips and bring me nice new ones.

We both seemed to prefer nylon; plain, pink or yellow.

Your story really brought back those times! I had a nice little nostalgic finger play in my [now size 6!!] panties. Thanks

ErosnessErosnessalmost 20 years ago
SAME THOUGHTS

What a great story. Wish I could someday tell a similar true one. As I was reading your story my sisters who knows that I wear panties called to tell me that she will be within two hours of me for a week. Perhaps we will create a real story similar to the fictional one I will sumbit here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love it

Love panties ( esp frilly) wife wears size 8/9 so mmmmmmmmmmmmmm continue the great stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Idea.

Nice start 2 the series. I like plain cotton 'Granny' (or Laundry-day, as they are sometimes known) panties. Cannot w8 2 get 2 the next chapter. Good stuff!

walt555walt555about 4 years ago
Sexy

I loved it, cant wait to read more

nudistguy59nudistguy59over 1 year ago

great story. i have loved kissing licking smelling as many panty fronts as possible while they were still being worn. such a wonder to slide my head under a dress and kiss and lick the black nylon holdups to the bare thighs then get my lips onto the front of the pantys containing a big bush

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES