All Comments on 'Size 8 Panties: Ass Kisser'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Vaginal penetration

without condom between sister and brother is a big no-no.

He should have precautionaly fucked her up her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
no condom LOL

fuck man, anything between brother and sister is a big no no, why the fuck use a condom when you're fucking your sister anyway, either way you're not supposed to be doing it. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Story hits home

Great believeable story. Keep the incest stories cumming. How about uncle and his sons on niece? Bro/sis incest is more common today than ever. My sexy older sister wore sheer revealing panties during her teens and when she moved out in her early 20's dad,uncle Bob and his 2 sons, and I had a let down. You take it from there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
eh.

Do you ejaculate prematurely, hotpup? I find that your stories have wonderful, erotic, build-up and then the sex happens and it's over in a couple of paragraphs. WTF? The build-up on this was good, but the actual action was pretty lame, dude. Make it last, and add descriptions, please. You have good ideas, but the party should last a bit longer, Maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
size 8s

my favorite are my sexiest with pink lace and a bright silky green pussy section with a matching bra and teddy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES