All Comments on 'Size 8 Panties: To Daddy'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Pretty hot tale.

You said you intend to continue? Sounds good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
bloody fantastic!!!!!!!!!!1

superb writing and story of a loving family and horny daughter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
soaked panties here...

mmmmmmm once again....you've managed to make me so wet and hot....I hope you continue the stories....would be a shame to disappoint those that enjoy your naughty wicked ways ;) Let's just say...yellow's a pretty color *WEG*

N2TsAssN2TsAssover 18 years ago
PantySucker

As someone who was literally sucking the dried juice from the panties my wife wore today as I read this, FUCKING HOT!! My wife is fully aware of my love for her juice as you can read from my stories if you're interested. She's upstairs now asleep but hopefully she'll wake up and come downstairs to personally collect my cum before I end up shooting it onto the crotch of her panties!! Their pink by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

5 is not enough

AkpervertAkpervert10 days ago

Panties are my biggest fetish. I wear them ALL the time. And they're size 8 or 9. So both Brenda and Pam's panties would fit me, and mine would fit them.

And I LOVE a bush. I could eat one for a long, long time - and have munched a bunch for an hour or more. A few cums, and a squirt or two have been elicited from hot pussies I've sucked.

If I was Dale... OMG, if ONLY I was Dale.

This was HOT, with a couple of spelling errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
1980 Followers
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES