All Comments on 'Sizequeen Resort Pt. 01'

by arandom

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
pfeelthypfeelthy2 months ago

Great start!

I especially liked the way they played together during his first training session on page 3!

Looking forward to reading the next part!

DickeredDickered2 months ago

Grammatical errors galore. Story is not bad. Spell check worked, but grammar check is sorely needed.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Crap

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

dont see why he agreed to stay, HER betrayal of telling him about what she has been "learning" for the last month would be a vacation stopper. Just say by and get back home and move away from her, she is not worth the betrayal !

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

“What? You changed the plans without telling me? I have to wear a cage? I have to suck sloppy seconds from your traitorous pussy? TRUST YOU?! To hell with that! I’m outta here!”

Then he checked into therapy, trying to discover why he was such an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

15cm is unquestionably above average. Fail from the get-go.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Stupid story. Why? NOT because of the cuck theme. Because this wife and the resort VIOLATE THEIR OWN RULES. Consent is required? HAH! Rachel is deceptive from the get go, and she very clearly did not get Jack’s consent. The resort also joins Rachel in their violation of consent by ordering her not to tell her husband what is really going on. Such utter bullshit. Some guy wants to be a masochistic little cuck that’s his business, but deception and lying about what an unsuspecting guy is in for and then forcing it on him is absolutely vile. When they get home from this resort he should throw Rachel out on her lying ass and divorce her, and let all her friends and family know the shit she pulled just to get some big cock.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous692 months ago

So bad it’s laughable.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Find a new wife or just dump the one you have now. Be happy.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No

Midnight53Midnight532 months ago

😳🥴🤢🤮

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer2 months ago

i REALLY DON'T LIKE TO BE NEGATIVE WITH A NEW WRITER, BUT IF YOU THINK THIS WILL BE POPULAR IN ''LW' ONE OF US IS CRAZY. YOU DIDN'T EVEN BRING THE STORY TO A CONCLUSION. (OH,OH! JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING ; MAYBE YOU INTEND A MULTI-CHAPTER STORY. IF SO, YOU SHOULD HAVE NOTED 'TO BE CONTINUED' BUT I SUSPECT THAT WILL BE A WASTE OF TIME.

(IF YOU DO OPT FOR A CH02 I SUGGEST YOU TRY IT UNDER FETISH! ) GOOD LUCK--WE CAN ALWAYS USE GOOD NEW WRITERS. WITH A LITTLE EFFORT YOU CAN BE ONE. CD

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love this! Please keep it coming

tralan69ertralan69er2 months ago

Shouldn't this be in fetish?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not what I would be interested in so I won't be looking for part 2 For those who are into being humiliated it is probably right up their ally. Or wherever they want to take it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

bravo

devotedcuckolddevotedcuckold2 months ago

terrific story. thank you

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Give me a break. All idiots

DonHenleyDonHenley2 months ago

OK, you need an editor or ar least spell check and grammerly.

Now the story. I have cuck fantasies, my cock is about 2” soft and 5.5” hard. I tried a lot of cages and the one that fits a small soft cock is the Nub. Believe me you want your cage to fit you snugly when you are soft. There are plenty that are for small dicks, but the reality is they don’t secure you. Your balls may be stuck, but you can pull your dick out, jack off and put it back. The Nub is on securely.

Having a small dick, being caged and going to an island of bulls is exciting.

This is EXACTLY what the LW section is for, but some, stories like this just set them off. Ignore them. I scored you a 5. I anxiously await your second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story, just put it under the fetish category. Hope to see more

sphlover1sphlover12 months ago

I LOVED IT - keep it up ignore bad comments PLEASE i beg you..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

arsendone, you sad abort failure, yo can’t write fo shit. Keep yo day and late night job, don’t let yo mommy catch you sniffing her cum farted panties and yes, yo can continue to pound sand while licking bricks.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great little story I look forward to part 2 please keep going!

1Amazinasian1Amazinasian2 months ago

The content of the story is great. I will never understand why haters bother entering into the Loving Wives zone in the 1st place. I would respectfully recommend that you engage an editor going forward so that your sweet imagination is more accessible to more readers. Don't Stop !

pantiepervMIpantiepervMI2 months ago

Really love the premise and story, but the grammatical errors are hard to ignore.

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Tralan69er, you think Captain Obvious? Just kidding, Fetish wouldn’t even take something this awful.

Magellanic14Magellanic142 months ago

Great story I can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

More please with more SPH and public humiliation :D

biscut1975biscut19752 months ago

Liked the concept of the story although it is really similar to other "resort" stories on here. As others have commented, the grammatical errors make it really distracting. Also, perhaps a newbit mistake but you used Dan and Daniel for two different people (I think), I can't say much though as I used two similar sounding names in my first publication.

Good concept but needs some work before publishing I would suggest.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fantastic, this is exactly the kind of scenario I love.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story is my favorite on all of literotica currently, it’s a great fantasy and flows great.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Really good story, thank you!

SirTunacanSirTunacan2 months ago

This is a great story, but this category is filled with haters. You might have better luck in Fetish. Don’t let them get you down, this is good shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Favourite story, favourite fantasy of mine....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous