Sizequeen Resort Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think more. Did you hear how Julia was talking about it? I bet he can fuck her so good."

"Yes, I heard it. She surely was loving it."

My knees were starting to get weak; the feeling of lust was increasing every second.

"Do you think you can fuck me that good?"

"I know, I can have my performances."

"That is not the question."

"No... I don't think I could fuck as good as him."

"Yes I agree."

"How does that make you feel?"

"I... a bit lesser than him."

"A bit inferior to him, I see and why do you think you are inferior?"

Rachel was at this point rubbing one hand on my chest and with the other my caged dick.

"Because... Because he has a bigger dick."

"Yes baby you have a smaller, tiny, little dick. Do you think you would have looked good next to him if you were free? Your exposed little cock?"

"I think I would have looked ridiculous next to him."

"Yes, yes. A worm next to a snake. That's why you stay in chastity right?"

"Yes that is why I stay in chastity."

Rachel was biting my ear after every word, could feel her wet pussy around my right leg. My horniness was out of this world, I wished I could stroke, but I couldn't. My mind was foggy, I could only think about Matias' soft dick and my girlfriend huge, exposed boobs as the feelings were overwhelming me.

"Would you like to see someone like Matias fuck me? Give me the pleasure I deserve."

"Yes... Yes mistress."

"I knew it, now kneel down."

As I submissively obeyed she moved to her bag and took out a big realistic pink dildo, 19 cm with realistic balls and suction cup.

"This will give me pleasure tonight and you know why?"

"Because I can't."

"Correct answer loser, now watch."

She quickly removed her panties. Sat in front of me and opened her legs exposing her dripping wet pussy. She lowered her back and pushed the dildo which slide in effortlessly balls deep. She started moaning harder and harder while trusting the dildo with one hand and playing with one nipple with the other. I was kneeling having the best view, powerless, I knew blood was trying to pump my dick, my right-hand caressing and trying to desperately stroke my member but it was all pointless. Moan after moan I was getting more desperate, and she was getting more satisfied.

"Lesson... mmmh... number 2... aah... cucks...AAA... cum last.... now come here and lick my clit".

With a rapid movement she got up, dildo still inside, grabbed me and moved on her right, grabbed my head and positioned right on her pubes, giving me the closest possible view of the sexual act.

"Mmmh...MMMH.. I SAID LICK"

Her scream was nearly out of desperation. I knew she was close to a huge orgasm. I put myself right to work, licking it with the side of my tongue. She was covered in juices, and I could feel the side of the dildo at every trust going up and down, but J didn't care. I needed to give her the orgasm she deserved. And I did. After less than 30 seconds she grabbed my head with full force, removed the dildo from her pussy and screamed. Her legs started trembling hard and a tiny bit of juices exited her gaped pussy.

"OH MY... GOD."

She screamed again. Then everything stopped, I could feel her muscles losing force and her started painting.

"That was... the best orgasm of my life. Thank you so so much babe."

I got up and looked at her smiling. She had the face of someone who had just seen the stars.

"You are very welcome. I am so happy you liked it."

"Please take the keys here, you must be exploding, the only thing is... that... you know, I am a bit undisposed at the moment."

"No worries babe, I can see that, I will knock one off in the bathroom."

"No please do it here, in front of me."

"Oh... alright."

"Yeah get back on your sit, in front of my split open pussy."

"Yes mistress."

I obeyed immediately, too horny to process any thought. I kneeled, dick in my hand, ready to explode.

"Don't stroke yet."

"Yes mistress."

"You see how open my pussy is?"

"Yes mistress."

"You see how satisfied I am?"

"Yes mistress."

"Is your dick that did this?"

"No mistress."

My dick was leaking and begging for attention, I was truly desperate, ready to do anything just to touch it.

"Could your dick ever do this?"

"No mistress."

"Exactly, and that is very important for you to understand. Because the rule number 3 is that a cuck can cum when, and only when, his girl is satisfied like this. Is that understood Jack?"

"Yes mistress."

"Good, that is the end of our activity of the day. Please do your thing."

I didn't need to hear it twice. Exactly 3 pumps were enough for me to explode on the floor while having myself the most intense orgasm of my existence. I groaned loudly before collapsing myself loudly on the side finally with my balls emptied.