All Comments on 'Skater Boy Poses For Daddy's Camera'

by MancUK

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 3 years ago

It's how I wanted to lose my virginity when I was Aaron's age. I had to wait a couple more years. Aaron must now be well aware he's got a clear head start on his school mates. In Aaron's shoes this is seriously hot, but I'm concerned this is really close to cradle snatching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Been there!

I have had the same experience happen to me when I was 15. Nervous at first but ended up loving it. Great story!!

buzzie1969buzzie1969over 3 years ago
hot

hot story dude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot

I wish I could have been Aaron.

JP0920JP0920over 3 years ago

Amazing stories man, so fucking hot. All of my fantasies all together

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Great read, I wasn't sure which character i related to most lol - Aaron i'd like to think but I'm getting on a bit now lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yum

When he slides his hand into skater bois pants fuck I came so fucking hard and I’m a married mid 50s guy.

walt555walt555over 3 years ago

Love it, would really love to read more about Aaron and his daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Extremely...

....entertaining, had a hard on from the first word!!

Jackiebi7Jackiebi7over 3 years ago
Boys, Boys, Boys!

What a story! Please, more, more, more!

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
Being Young

This story brings back such fond memories of being young like that and gay. At that age I was still having sex with girls once in a while trying to "fit in". It was okay but, being a bottom, it was nothing like having sex with other guys. Plus the fact that, with the guys, there was never any of the games I had to go through in trying to get into a girls pants. The few gay guys that I knew at the time were always ready to fuck at the drop of a hat.

Also, at that age, a guy can get it up two or three times in a row. If I was having sex with a buddy and we were in bed. not just an urgent quicky somewhere, he could usually fuck me at least a second time while I still had his first load inside my ass.

Now, when my boyfriend fucks me, we either have to take Viagra or I have to put a butt plug in my ass to keep his cum inside me until I can get him hard again.

FitGuy47FitGuy47over 3 years ago

Just like your first story I really hope you plan on continuing, Both story lines. U have a talent for painting some very vivid, realistic pictures with your words. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Brilliant piece of writing - would love a follow up. 2 loads from this story. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep them coming

There is nothing better than turning straight, tight, virgin boy butt into hot, pulsing, cock gripping boi pussy.

And you hit it on the head, once they learn that they only get to cum with a cock in their pussy they are such a great fuck. Sometimes you need backup cocks to take care of them as they become the biggest cock sluts in town..

And the good part is when you can then talk them into bringing some of their 'straight' virgin boy butt friends into the mix and your choice of tight boi pussy gets larger and larger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Had me edging all the way until I just had to cum and cover my belly with real extra power. Had every nerve pulled to breaking point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fucking HOT

This is one of the hottest stories I’ve read. Keep UP the great writing. I’d love to find my Aaron. Thank you.

DallasMarc4uDallasMarc4uover 3 years ago

I hope you continue this story as well! Develop the desire of young Aaron and let him explore being a boy toy. What fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story! Would love to find a daddy to take my straight ass like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome, I wish that had happened to me when I was young.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another good write. Didn't care for the bondage parts, but otherwise enjoyable.

tolostolosover 2 years ago

Fantastic story - congrats! I hope you write more for a couple of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant. Keep it up.

PABPABPABPABover 1 year ago

Fabulous story with so much sexy detail. Fabulous …. Well done MancUK!

Would love to watch this play out…..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Predator

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous