All Comments on 'Sketching Sophie'

by onehitwanda

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfleover 4 years ago
Amazing

This was an awe inspiring love story. Loved it.

jackie_emjackie_emover 4 years ago
Beautiful story

I loved this. All your work is great, but this was amazing. Are you going to do a sequel?

mcollectmcollectover 4 years ago
Wonderful

Do you have a part two? Now I'll have to go and read some more of your works. Thanks

phred1phred1over 4 years ago
Tender Story

Very nice . . . well told and touching!

coronamancoronamanover 4 years ago
So good

You are such an awesome author

acupacupover 4 years ago
Unfinished story

Or should this have been labeled Ch 01?

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

That was really beautiful. Thank you very much.

apophasisapophasisover 4 years ago
5/5 story, but...

It should probably be posted as a lesbian story, not a romance. The top of the lesbian story hall of fame is all romances and this deserves to take its place there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG

I am a straight man - I have never read a better story on Lit. Never.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 4 years ago
I don't usually read lesbian romance...

But when I do, I'll read yours. You paint pictures with words and that's rare. Thanks.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 4 years ago

Sophie and Kay are both people I'd like to know. Nothing draws me into a story more or makes it more interesting.

Really a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Wrong category. They're lesbians and have sex... This should have been submitted under "lesbian sex".

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 4 years ago
Incredibly well done for what I read, although

this is obviously lesbian, which isn't my cup of tea and so this should be in a different category. I made it to page 2, but still admit you enthrall with your descriptions. I can certainly compliment you on how real you materialized Kay's angst and Sophie's vocalizations. I would say however, that while the last "one drink" promise I read served to get Kay to openly express her feelings to Sophie, Sophie was truly not considering Kay's wish not to get plastered.

I'd love to see this as a hetero romance. I'll leave the comment here on what I read, but won't rate. Phenomenally written for what I read.

BiggaluteBiggaluteover 4 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful

Your beautiful, sensual writing coupled with the strong characters made for an immensely enjoyable, if far to short, read. I finished the story thinking about the characters and hoping they have a wonderful life together.

This is the first story of yours that I've read and even though i don't generally like incest stories i look forward to reading all of your works x

sferguson53sferguson53over 4 years ago
Wonderful story

Incredibly sweet love story. Exceedingly well written and a fun read. Thanks!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 4 years ago
What a lovely story!

Thank you so much for this story, it was everything a romance should be, and more.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

So wonderfully done! I love this story, it was like being there with them! I can only hope that you'll consider following this up with more about them! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WRONG Category

This should be moved to Gay category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Nice Story...

but I was looking for more. In six pages there seemed to be no real tension, no conflict. Even the issue of Kay having her first sexual encounter and being with a woman seemed to slide right by. No issues with her coming out to family. No follow-up on the drawing she did early in the story.

Given the lack of all of the above, it could have been done in 3-4 pages, at the most.

You do write nicely (a few typos, but no points off for those) and I encourage you to try and write more of a "story" and less of an "accounting".

Knightmajik75Knightmajik75over 4 years ago
Another masterpiece!

I love your writing so much. I adore the way you capture emotion.

ukdukeukdukeover 4 years ago
This should stay in Romance!

This is a beautiful LOVE STORY!

Love isn't a category but a food group!

This was a feast for the heart!

It was romantic, tender and just plain beautiful!

Yes it was between two women but it was no less lovely!

If the idiot whose only response was to suggest that it should go under gay has such issues I suggest they stick to the juvenile 1 pagers full of boys with 12 inch cocks (serious over compensations there) and virgins with a sexual repertoire a Vegas hooked would envy!!

And for the record, I am a straight, white male But I know beauty, love and dammed good writing when I see it!

Thanks again Onehitwanda. ❤

technofrog2002technofrog2002over 4 years ago

A lovely story. The story was full of emotions. The details brought the story to life. I really liked it.

kozostorieskozostoriesover 4 years ago

I loved this story, it's one of the best I've read. I enjoyed the characters and the build up. Having recently visited London I recognised some of the locations and the screeching on the Northern line!

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

A lovely story, but it doesn't belong here. It belongs in a place where the quality of your writing can be shown and rewarded. A lovely story. The understanding and loving parents is a nice touch.

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
You do know-

that anyone who has read, even one of your stories , no longer believes in your misnomer "onehitwanda"! You make this old guy smile, you bring a tear to my eye

and a rush of blood through my veins! I think I was as fearful as Kay there at the

end , and then Sophie made it all better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it possible for anyone to come as hard as these two do? I realize you can do anything in a story, but you can sense these two falling maddeningly in love with each other and realizing they are absolutely perfect for each other. You cannot possibly end this story here; you have to continue it with them resurrecting the house, fulfilling their individual dreams, raising children together in their respective venues and finding true, everlasting love. The twist that Kay's parents are 100% on board is magical!!!

richieyeahrichieyeahover 4 years ago
If at all possible

If at all possible i would love to see this story continued, i notice you don't have very much follow up stories, and i don't know whether or not it is your style. But i would love to read more about those two

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 4 years ago

Wonderful, romantic prose. A solid delight. Yes, some will squabble about it being between two women and thus not a "real" romance, but since those readers choose to get their own knickers in a twist over the players, they should sort it out themselves. It's not the plumbing but the prose that makes the romance, and I certainly felt the romance.

I almost feel bad about Sophie's mum, though; she and Sophie are so close, and mother and daughter obviously get along so well. Just speculating, but I'm thinking that maybe they'd consider setting aside a room for Gemma, too. It's nice to get a place of one's own with a chance for privacy to allow the relationship to grow, but they are both post-uni and family connections are important -- especially since they both seem to be each family's only child. Kay's parents have each other. While Kay and Sophie will blossom, Gemma will have an empty home each night, and because mother and daughter are close, the vacated house may trigger empty-nest for Gemma.

For me, a mark of a good story is that at the end my mind is awhirl with future possibilities and yes, even questions. As they say in LitRPG, achievement unlocked. :D

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

Buzzard61Buzzard61over 4 years ago
Please

Please continue.

A most beautiful story, but surely it is only the beginning?

teedeedubteedeedubover 4 years ago
It's a nice story

I only read half because it's not my thing. Shouldn't this be in Lesbian Sex or whatever it is? It's a romance, for sure, but......... And sorry, I couldn't rate it.

MarshallaMarshallaover 4 years ago
Sometimes one is the last to know ...

... who they really are, or how they are, if you want to think of it that way.

But all it takes is finding the right "other" to make you see and understand. And to love you for who and how you are.

I can see from the comments preceding mine that I am far from alone in wanting to see this story continued, and I hope you do so.

5 Stars, and in my Favorites.

Thank you.

RedHedJimRedHedJimabout 4 years ago
Amazing buildup

It's easier to just write action.

It takes an artist to weave and build a story.

Thank you.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 4 years ago
Piissed!!!

If you're going to write a story about homosexuals, at least put it into the right category so that those of us who do not appreciate such stories can be forewarned. And can skip the whole thing. I thought it might be a lead in to something worthwhile, so I wasted over one full page worth of time before I skipped to the end and found that it was about lesbians. might have been a high score in its category, but in Romance it's barely worth the 1* I gave it.

pierced_boypierced_boyabout 4 years ago
I enjoyed it, thank you for writing :)

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ignore the comment about this not being a romance

I don’t get why people have their panties all in a tangle but this story was super cute and romantic and totally belongs here imho. Nice job. Romance shouldn’t just be the domain of straight folks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
In Love

This is the classic Love story that cuts to the literal core of my chest and reveals how fucking gay I really am. 5 stars 🌟 fucking unreal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Lovvvvvve itttt!!!!

paulyepspaulyepsabout 4 years ago

That was so nice .. you are truly a gifted writer .. I love trying to understand your language differences. It’s like I was there in the UK with them both and I could feel the love .. please say there will be a part 2 ? I really would love a happily ever after story .. thanks again .. 😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Happily Accepting Your Story In The Lesbian Category

It's a shame some of the comments read a bit negative because this was categorized as a romance. Just because it is a lesbian romance, doesn't mean it isn't a romance. But, I wouldn't have found this story if it wasn't added to the lesbian sex category, so for that I'm grateful.

This was by far one of the best stories I've read on this site, and I would definitely read any future lesbian romance works from you. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

please, please, please, please, please make another part!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!

I think your writing is getting even better. You're head and shoulders better than anyone else on this site! xxxx

warm4warm4about 4 years ago
WOW 2

Excellent.

Such developed writing.

Thank you

MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
What's the problem?

I missed this story when it was first posted so I'm pleased to have found it now. There were a couple of comments that jumped out. One, someone said that the story needed a bit more tension and he or she was right. That said, the lack of tension in no way spoiled the story. And two, somebody said the story was in the wrong category. It's listed under Lesbian Sex and it's about two women falling in love, so what's the problem? Looks like the right category to me. The girls need to slow down on the booze, though---a drink is expensive in London and with a house purchase in the offing... Anyway, I liked the tale as a whole and give you five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories I have read on this site. I have really gotten into lesbian romance, lately. The sex parts were very good, but I liked the romance/relationship better. Someone else asked for more about Kay and Sophie, and I understand the desire, but I also like leaving them to live their lives without being under a microscope, if you know what I mean.

It was very well written, and onehitwanda really has a feel for this type of story. Big thumbs-up.

tapiolatapiolaabout 4 years ago
It has everything as far as I am concerned

The story was perfect for me. Part of my schooldays were spent in Greater London where my dad was born so I learnt London at an early age. When I went freelance after moving to the Midlands I used to commute into the City of London daily, so Sophie and Kays journies all made sense to me. And the love story sounded so similar to the way that I fell for the love of my life.

All I can say is an enormous thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

What a beautiful story. You brought the characters to life for me. I really enjoyed this. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gentle and uplifting

I don't go with the critics who wanted more tension. I loved it's romantic , loving qualities. It felt so positive. I felt Kay's shy awkwardness and smiled at Sophie's wild enthusiasm . Nicely written.

Robyn1859Robyn1859almost 4 years ago
a BEGINNING

Great start... now some more please

Lil_kittyLil_kittyalmost 4 years ago

This story was breathtakingly beautiful and sensual! Thank you for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

This was amazingly delicate and wonderfully hot, and yeah I cried at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Delicate

Extremely well written summing up true to life emotions.. well done I enjoyed it immensely

gunmakergunmakeralmost 4 years ago

I REALLY liked it!

cementhead35cementhead35over 3 years ago

It's understandable why ALL your stories rate above 4.5. You paint with words and are very adept. The pictures are touching.

sandy_parissandy_parisover 3 years ago

I have no idea why i hadn't read this until today. It is amazing, the two characters are really great and i found myself wrapped up in their story. I confess to being disappointed that it ended but pefhaps that is a mark of how good it is. Mang thanks

ANessexBouyANessexBouyover 3 years ago
A "thousand words" painting a perfect Picture!

A Real Story.

With added spice, and little whimsy.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 3 years ago

I loved every moment of reading this. You are truly gifted and we are blessed that you shared your talent. The characters were well written and relatable. Though I may have related well to Kay for tragic reasons. Thank you for a delightful reprieve of life's trials. I will gladly read more like this.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

OMG that's so good. Great writing, great pace and storytelling, and an ending that made me cry (what a softy)! I'm also totally in awe of anyone who wields semicolons in that way. Awesome!

ShampoofetShampoofetabout 3 years ago

Love the humour Soph portrayed. I thoroughly enjoyed this story; thank you. No off to read your other stories

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 3 years ago

Love is better the second time around? This was my second reading and I may have loved it more than the first.

Your writing is art. I agree that your words paint pictures. It seems there is so much negativity in the world these days. I was glad to read such an upbeat love story. Kay and Sophie are two wonderful characters and their story is sweet. Thank you Wanda!

LordDeanLordDeanalmost 3 years ago

You story is just beautiful. So romantic, so detailed, so sensual. I truly did enjoy the build up and detailed hesitation as she tried to deal with her feelings/emotions. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Writing at its best, worth 6*

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

Don't anyone tell you don't know how to hold a reader, read this in one sitting. Glad the parents weren't clueless. and as a twist knew before she did!!. Beautiful ending. Keep it up.

XactoXactoover 2 years ago

Your characters are witty, and mouthy, and funny. Love your stories! ❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it - Good writing, thoughtful and sexy.

But you left a work note at the top of the last page (end of chapter). Maybe edit this?

Love.

olliekayolliekayover 2 years ago

Second story of yours in quick succession that I started and could not put down. Really really good. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I probably read it 20 times over..and keep on reading it.. I just don't know why☺️

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

Saint Exupery. Le Petit Prince. The fox. In small slow increments the fox and the prince tame each other, until the fox can no longer see a wheat field without thinking of the little boy with the wheat-colored hair.

This was an amazing exercise. No bad guys. No obstacles to overcome except the interior ones. No pains or sorrows to endure except loneliness and alienation. And two characters who together blossom in technicolor.

JS60007JS60007over 2 years ago

Beautiful. Two girls meet fall in love. No dykes, no long winded drawn out stories where it takes forever to come together. Just lovely.

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948over 2 years ago

Lovely story. Simply lovely...

I only wish you would have continued it a bit longer. I can only surmise that they lived "happily ever after" but would have loved to read about Sophie meeting Kay's parents, the two of them moving into the new house, their eventual marriage, the whole 9 yards... Call me a softie but I relish stories like this and never want them to end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this story, it has a simple and nostalgic feel to it and I really loved how the relationship unfolds, the conversations between the two and that you took your time to show this vulnerable proces to get to know each other in an intimate way.

nogravynogravyabout 2 years ago

I vote for a continuation of the story. Such an enormously likable pair of characters that validate the possibility of love.

alexwatson62alexwatson62about 2 years ago

Romance, Lesbian Sex, Lesbian Romance, Erotic Couplings ............ why do so many get a bee in their bonnet about categories?????

As Boy George sang, "Love Is Love" (Electric Dreams soundtrack).

No drama, no falling out, no angry families, EXACTLY what love should be like.

I`m certain MANY parents suspect their child is gay before said child works it out for themselves, so that part is easily believable.

Fast house hunting?

Perhaps, but then again we saw our house advertised for sale on the Saturday, viewed it on Sunday and had the survey done on the Monday afternoon, and the mortgage arranged on the Tuesday, and moved in 8 weeks later, admittedly that was 25 years ago, but again, very possible.

My late wife and I knew after 3 weeks we wanted to get married, my current partner and I moved in together after 6 weeks, and that was over 30 years ago.

Nothing in your story was unfeasable or unlikely.

Instead it was a simple tale of two PEOPLE meeting, falling in love, having sex and buying a home.

PERFECT, and another great story from you.

Please ignore the unsavory comments.

microkrittermicrokritterabout 2 years ago

That's it?? It can't just stop there. I was so into it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"onehitwanda", while a nice pun, is blatantly false advertising :P I've read a few of your stories, and they've all warmed my heart as well as my nethers. The story was wonderful. It reminds me of a black and white Hollywood movie called "Portrait of Jennie". Hope Kay and Sophie live happily ever after. They have such wonderful parents too. Someone to call your own, and a house to call your own, where you can build your life with them. What else does anyone need?

telecomtomtelecomtomabout 2 years ago

Loved it. You did it again, got me wrapped up in your beautiful story and then ended it way to soon. I and a lot of the others are dying for another chapter. We hate being left like this. Please take pity on your readers and give us more, pleeeaaase.

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonabout 2 years ago

When are we going to see the rest of it?

kathy2012kathy2012about 2 years ago

Excellent story! Well developed relationship! Very, very hot sex! Loved every word!

Best regards,

Kathy

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlzalmost 2 years ago

I totally love this beautifully sexy romance!

Runner4069Runner4069almost 2 years ago

Love this story, but it really cries out (in my opinion) for a part two! I realize that goes against your screen name but I'd love a part two with a similarly happy ending. I've only read two of your stories(I just found your works as suggested reading based on other things I've read on this site) and the other one also had a very abrupt ending, so maybe that's your thing?

Either way, I love it and thanks for sharing!!!

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlalmost 2 years ago

Hi,

Yet again, this is another amazing story! I agree with the other comments, please say there's going to be a part 2? xx

HunterShamblesHunterShamblesover 1 year ago

You have to continue this, have read it so many times and always start to finish. Beautiful writing, carefully crafted, so gorgeous it makes me want to give up writing, you are a star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again you can't leave it there, we ,as an audience a part two, pretty please, love you forever. Seriously this lovely story cries out for a continuation, so how about it?

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Definitely not a one hit wonder...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely story! How can you call yourself "one hit" I agree with the wondER. Beautiful writing, such feeling - love it! But you can't leave it there!

Please continue

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Wow! Their first time was so well written, so very special that it almost took my breath away. Loved the story, needless to say. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it, love it, love it.

More like this please, 2nd reading and can't see for tears.

Your writing is loving and fantastic, please don't ever change your style.

nogravynogravyover 1 year ago

You write the best fucking endings on the site. Full Stop!

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlzover 1 year ago

Oh Wanda, this is wonderful! More than that, words fail me!

Sarahxxxxx

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Lots of well-written sex (and the scenes on both sides of it). So much so, it's a little hard for me to find "the story" in it. Shy girl meets outgoing girl, lots of sex, and ... what?

Not really much else. A little bit about them, but not much. And we hardly see them outside the bedroom at all. That's 80% of the words, and most of the other 20% is traveling on the train to and from work ... many (redundant) times. Not much of anything else happens.

I'd really like to get to know both of the characters better. One's a writer, but hardly a word written about it; we don't even know what she writes. The other's an artist, the trigger for the relationship, but once the sex starts, no more art; she didn't even finish the painting of Soph in the Do Not Disturb.

On the other hand, I'm marking this one to keep for reference because the sex was SO well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love your stories. The characters always move SO fast though, too fast. It feels really unrealistic, but this is fantasy. Thanks for sharing your stories.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaabout 1 year ago

So that is what it feels like falling in love the first time. Oh God how I want to back in time to experience it the first time the right way. Am only sorry that the story ended so soon. Would have loved to hear how they had settled into their new home together...

_robin_robinabout 1 year ago

I just read okami’s thoughtful comments from a few months ago. I pretty much agree. But, I really liked the repetitive tube journeys. First, it is a brilliant evocation of that section of the Northern Line. The author has the screeches and other sounds just right, the weird sharp turns etc. But more, it evokes the weird nightmarish/comfortable vibe of a twice a day commute that is (hopefully) the same every day. I agree, Sophie being a writer doesn’t really work. The thing about the group in the pub at the beginning is also abortive; why introduce them if they aren’t going to appear again? Alcohol intake - very awkward. Totally over the top and self destructive. Although, I have to say, boozing is a feature of this author’s work. And Sophie lied repeatedly - we’ll just have one drink - four hours later, the two of them are blind drunk. Night after night. For me, the weirdest thing was Kay’s premature plan to buy a house. Er, no. That house in Purley would have been a horrible choice. The relationship wouldn’t survive. Honestly, though, I assumed Sophie would have been appalled and angry when Kay sprung the idea on her, and I thought the story was going to end with a breakup.

But still - an exciting read, and two very attractive characters! I liked Soph’s mum, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reading the comments, and I have to agree that the characters in thia stort are flawed, but I also dont think that's a bad thing. We're all flawed, and if anything thats what makes these characters and this story so relatable. So what if they have issues with alcohol and getting blind drunk? Who cares that Sophie bends the truth when it comes to "only one drink"? Who cares if Kay is impulsive when it comes to buying a house? That's what love and lust does to people in real life. It makes you blind to each others flaws and reckless when it comes to dreams. In my mind this story isnt finished. It is, obviously and I love it, but Sophie and Kay's story isnt finished. Maybe it goes as planned, as they obvioualy both hope it will, or maybe it all goes wrong and they breakup in a huge explosion of emotional fire, or maybe it just goes okay and they lived to together for a while and the shine of the relationship dulls and they keep going because its easier to be together than it is to be alone and start over. It doesnt matter. What matters is that for 6 pages we get a window into a new relationship. Yes the characters are flawed, and yes some of the pacing is a bit off, but thats what a new relationship is like. You have less time for other friends because you want to spend all your time with your new love, so yes, the writing group doesnt get mentioned again, its collateral to the new love, and yes there's a lot of time spent in trains, but thats real life. In real life people work for a living, and unless you work together, it makes sense that they spend as much time together as they possibly can, even if it is in a train. All in all, I see this as another perfect example of OHW's work. The character's arent perfect, and neither is their love, but its real. It shows the good and shows the bad in the illusion that is romance. Nothing in life is perfect, but OHW once again does an amazing job showing that it doesnt need to be perfect to be good. What matters in life and love is happiness, and clearly, at least as we leave them, hugging and crying in each other's arms, Sophie and Kay are happy.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64312 months ago

A nice story, a little fast but things in life sometimes go that way!

So much potential for the story to continue, the new house, them finding their feet together, the future?

Thank you!

You have a truly lovely way of writing!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another lovely story from someone who's able to get under the skin of her characters and bring them to life.

Woodlander23Woodlander2310 months ago

Like all your stories I loved this one, a small glimpse through the window into the lives of Sophie and Kay.

We've heard how they met, fell in love and now we're leaving them to continue their lives together.

Thank you, for in a world filled with hustle and bustle a few minutes of escapism is all that is needed.

dumdondumdon8 months ago

You really need to change your nom de plume. Should be OneHitAfterAnotherWanda. Fantastic! Your characters are ALIVE! with all the foibles, fears, and hopes and wishes we have. Thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Have only just found you and am absolutely loving your stories.

Unfortunately there's a slight but. Typical of most male authors on here, "I'm only 6 foot tall" said no female ever. At 5'9" I was the tallest girl in class, 2nd tallest in our year, when I was 18. The average height of girls in the UK is 5'4"

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronehitwanda@onehitwanda
Profligate reader, harsh critic, published author, lingu(istic)ally deft, Daughter of Coldharbour, hopeless Arcane fangirl, wielder of the sword of Damoclites. Occasionally muffled but never decaffeinated. I've always loved the blurry line between realism and fantasy, hen...