All Comments on 'Skiing Ch. 01'

by UTOutdoorGirl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
MMMMMMMMM good

Thanks for the wonderful sexy story. You must be a great lover and know how to please another woman sooooooo nicley. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wonderful story

From the beginning on the mountain, to your evocative prose of the first time, the sweetness of it, the innocence, the beauty of it. Can't wait to read more of the snowbunnies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
entering the woods then seeing your bush...lol

Oh, your prose is something else. Thank you for making an old dyke very happy. I remember that first time when I realised I preferred pussy to rampant dog. The event was not as sensual as this, in fact it was more of a quick one behind the bike sheds with smokey kisses between teenage girls. That was when I knew that my bush was to be the focus of my pleasure. Thanks for a well-written piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
If Only Me . . .

Wow-wee, Ka, Za-wee!! Incredible story. I'm usually easily aroused, but your story had me hunching since their "first date" at the bar. You certainly know how to get into a girl's pants, fuck her with your mind, and seize her innermost erotic needs. My nipples and pussy thank you for a very intimate workout.

Keep stories cumming, and I'll read everyone!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous