All Comments on 'Skinned Knees'

by wantsomefun1951

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
alphawolf65alphawolf65almost 13 years ago
A well written story!

So nice that you took the time to develop your characters.I enjoy a story where the people dont just fall into bed like horny rabbits!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Big continuity error

It's highly implausible that a paralegal would NOT be able to find the father of her child, get support payments and visitation...trust me.

If ANYONE could find a father and get them to court to fulfill legal obligations, it would be a paralegal...if your purpose is to make the guy a lout, then the mom should have been ANYTHING ...but a paralegal. I know it's a story, but making the mother a waitress or something like that would have made her more sympathetic.

wantsomefun1951wantsomefun1951almost 13 years agoAuthor
You make a valid point about her job, but,

that's why I had her work for "a business law firm" as opposed to a practice that would take cases involving custody, child support, or family law. Besides, we don't even know if Mandy knew the father's complete real name. I didn't go into how she wound up in bed with him. If it was a one-night stand (she was probably about twenty when she conceived), she may have gotten caught up in the moment, or she may have been too ignorant to get the sperm donor's info until he was long gone. We all did dumb shit at that age!

Sorry if that got in the way of your enjoying the story, but thanks for reading and taking the time to comment.

HeadguyHeadguyalmost 13 years ago
I'm with alphawolf...

I really enjoyed your story; the sex was well worth waiting for and the characters seemed quite believable. Frankly I don't think the issue of her being a paralegal makes much difference: she strikes me as someone who might well prefer to not share raising her son, especially with a guy who so obviously didn't care about her or the child. Nice job!

horny2play69horny2play69almost 13 years ago

Thank you for your story. I feel it was written quite well, you certainly have established the characters and what they want to do. I enjoyed it, it made me hard and horny - please write more chapters.

This story can have many angles to it and be even more arousing and enjoyable.

Maybe Mandy would like to be bathed in cum or be a good fuck buddy for now.

Keep writing and it will get even better !!

papagrizpapagrizalmost 13 years ago
I LIKED THE STORY A LOT

I guess some people have to pick things apart, what was so obvious to them I chose to over look and enjoy the story. I look forward to more with the same characters. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
JUST GREAT! What a pleasent surprise.

What a wonderful story! Well written my friend unlike many of the suck and fuck stories on this site. It was BELIEVABLE! One of the best. Now I'm going to see if you wrote any others. I do hope so.

CuriousAusGalCuriousAusGalalmost 13 years ago

I enjoyed your story. I too felt that it was 'believable', and the characters seemed like reasonable, rational, real people. A nice change from some of what I've read just recently.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzalmost 13 years ago
A nice, simple story...

about 2 people, who look as if they found something they were not really looking for....LOVE.

Thank you for the time and effort to write a wonderful story.

Is there a sequil?? might be able to see it happening.

PTBzzzz

Just_Simply_MeJust_Simply_Mealmost 13 years ago
A Most Enjoyable Piece, Logical, Sensitive, Sensual, Very Plausible, and Most Appealing!

The fact that Mandy was a paralegal and didn't know where the father was is understandable and logical, if you consider she was young when she became pregnant, possibly at one night stand in college at a frat party with lots of booze.

We also don't know when she became a paralegal, though likely after she was a mother with child and had her mother babysit while she returned to school to support herself and child and quite likely wanted to seek out a place of her own rather than live in her parent's home. It's also possible once she was living on her own with her son that she had too little information about the son's father to track him, didn't want or need the hassle of proving paternity to him or the ensuing legal costs, and simply felt her life was better without him because she had a son who was devoted to her and she to him and their lives were comfortable and happy for the most part without him or his support. It was her choice to make and we should not judge it as it was her decision to make.

Meeting GI Joe added a new dimension to both of their lives which each lacked and needed particularly when they were so compatible and sensitive to each other's needs and emotions. In time I could see each of them using the Buddy with Fringe Benefits for a period of time but each realizing that they wanted a much deeper relationship because of their compatibility. Good Relationships that last form slowly and are not rushed allowing each party to learn the idiosyncrasies of the other partner while enhancing the other's positive qualities lovingly, openly, and often in subtle ways.

I found both characters true to life and most enjoyable to follow and though the piece may be ended in the author's mind, I would encourage him to consider a future chapter or chapters which continues this story and their relationship whatever it may be.

sphilsphilalmost 13 years ago
How Rare

It is rare indeed for a writer here to actually create characters that have a little depth to them.

I found myself hoping that they would "find" the time to get together.

Looking forward to more of this story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

This is a very good story, needs more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A sequel would be welcome

Jerry in Washington State, USA - I enjoyed this story on several levels. Being a military retiree after over 20 years of service, I enjoyed the military history. I liked the main characters and their actions felt real and reasonable to me. What Joe and Mandy have just shared doesn't necessary mean they'll develop a closer, more permanent relationship - but I would much enjoy a sequel that would explore that possibility. Thanks for an excellent, well-written, enjoyable story in which I can like and respect the main characters and their decisions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. It wasn't a slam bam, thank you ma'am type of writing that makes up the majority of the stories I read. The author isn't in a hurry to brag about his enormous cock and the ecstasy it brings to women. I liked the pace. I agree with other commentators who suggest more chapters.

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeuralmost 13 years ago
Nice writing

Thank you. The story was nicely paced, well-structured and ultimately satisfyingly erotic, leaving us wondering what comesnext for them. Good pay-off with the skater kids too.

Black_marvin55Black_marvin55almost 13 years ago
Excellent Story!

This was a wonderful, well-written story that I thoroughly enjoyed. Would love to see more like this. One of my most favorite ever.

horndog_2007horndog_2007over 12 years ago
Awesome, awesome, awesome

I really enjoyed this story a lot. Very well written.

wantsomefun1951wantsomefun1951over 11 years agoAuthor
Troll alert.

My "friend" who commented here, and on a bunch of my other stuff, on October 15, 2012, is apparently not a fan.

It wouldn't surprise me if I knew who he was -- another writer who is nice enough to me when we're both logged-in on the other website where we submit stories, but who stabs his fellow writers in the back when he can. He's one of those guys who takes himself WAY too seriously.

Buddy -- we're writing porn and submitting it without payment to an internet site, using FAKE names. This is a hobby, a way to have fun, to express ourselves, and to entertain, isn't it?

Thanks for the "1" rating. I wish you had actually read the damn thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing!

The character development made it such a great story! It's so much more realistic with all the background info! 5/5!

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
It has already been said.

I am just going to repeat what nearly all of the earlier commentators have said.

That was a damned good job !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE

I would like to see more chapters. Do they cintinue to be fuck buddies? What happens after he gets his degree?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

this is begging for a sequel, more, more, more

8~) ... DKP

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Very real, Very good

For the romantic in me, a bit too real.

It has been long enough for him to have completed his thesis and joined the faculty. How about a follow-on to let them move up and on with their relationship(s)?

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
next chapter please

the one in which they become a family

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Lovely

cannot wait to read the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Great story I would enjoy reading more

Thanks

roveroneroveroneabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed it it...very likable characters...autobiographical..?

Believe I've read/enjoyed some of your other work...will check

pity about the troll

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 2 years ago

very likable story to short for my taste should have had him finish and the two of them get married her boy already loved him ? I gave it a four only for being too short

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love a sequel, so many different ways that it could go. Could stay a romantic story and have them get married, could go with heartbreak and finding love with someone else. I am sure there are more possibilities that could be explored. Still, as is, I loved it. 5*

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[06.11.22]

Fun und Zsexxsi!

111/10 Skinned Knees!!!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[06.11.22]

Fun und Zsexxsi!

111/10 Skinned Knees!!!!!

Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

Good story, was hoping to find a sequel.

xtrail65xtrail65about 2 months ago

Could have used a bit more depth, but still a good tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous