Slash Fiction Ch. 03: The Search for Spunk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked a little circle around her clit, and then I kissed a circle around her pussy. "There's your ring," I told her. I zigzagged up and down and then I dragged my tongue between her pussy lips.

"Ohh, yeah, I wanted you to do this last night," she said.

"Why didn't you say so?" I asked.

"I didn't realize what I wanted until afterward. When I was sucking your dick and you were finger-fucking me, I was hoping you'd lift me up and move us into a 69."

"Well, since you put it that way," I said.

I started to move my hips around, but she blocked me. "No! Don't waste it!"

"I'm already in position here. Can't you at least play with it?"

"I guess there's no harm," she said. I could smell her moisture as I sucked her pussy flesh into my mouth. My cock head was still hidden under my foreskin. She put two fingers just back of the head and stroked that little bit back and forth. She moved her fingers back a little and stroked me from there.

I put my hand down and pulled hers away. I wanted to please her, and her pleasuring me was distracting me. "I'd forgotten how sweet your pussy tastes," I told her. Judy liked hearing that and licked my cock head. I probed deep with my tongue. I licked all around inside her and made a point to press hard against her mound when I pulled my tongue out.

Judy tried to push my head away, but I sucked harder. "I'm ready," she panted.

"Ready for what?" I asked rhetorically. "Say it."

"Come around here and I will," she said. I moved around so we were face to face. "Ready to maybe have a baby together," she said.

"That's all you ever had to say to me," I told her. I slipped my cock inside her. In our excitement the night before, I'd forgotten that sublime feeling when the inner part of my cock goes in and out while her cunt flaps stroke the skin. "Oh, Judy," I said breathlessly. "I'm ready too."

"Do it!" she pleaded. I lifted myself up so I could look down where we met.

"Do you feel the sand underneath you?" I asked.

"Yeah, and the water's rushing over us," Judy said.

I held her close. "Our clothes are soaked," I told her.

"What clothes?" she asked with a smile. "We're naked on the beach, and you're deep inside me." My manhood was thrusting in and out of her. She pulled her heels up to my buttocks to urge me on. "Fill me up, Sweetheart!"

"Oh, God," I told her. "I don't wanna have to tell our daughter why we named her 'Dune.'" The next few minutes were an incomprehensible mix of "I love you's" and wild declarations of how many children we were going to have together. Finally, I told her, "Last chance to change your mind!"

"Give it to me!" Judy cried. "Come inside me, Chad!"

"I'm going to!" I told her. "I'm going to! It's April now ... fourth month ... take away three ... We'll have a January baby."

"Oh, shit! We're not just playing around any more. We're actually doing it!" she shouted. Apparently, hearing the arithmetic drove the reality home for her. She held me so close, I couldn't have pulled away if I'd wanted to. "You're really giving me what I want!"

As my orgasm subsided, I told her, "We don't know that yet."

"I do," she said. "This wasn't about making a baby. All I wanted was for the elements to be there." She looked down at her belly. "And they are. An egg, maybe, a sperm-well, a few million of 'em-and the man I love, all here in one place."

When my dick got soft and slipped out, Judy eased me onto the bed. I'm not sure whether I should even refer to what happened next as fucking. She climbed on top of me and rubbed her pussy over my limp shaft until it was hard again. It's like she was using her hips to give me a hand job. I'd never had such a hard-on without already being inside a woman, and she didn't take any of it in until I told her I was going to come. She got up and took the head inside her, but nothing more. When I did come, I could see her full pussy lips pulling a little more inside of her, and then she gripped the area just past the crown with her inner muscles. I can usually feel my cum flowing out of my balls into my cock, and from the head into whatever orifice is taking it, but this was the first time I'd felt it moving through the exposed part of my cock. Judy was in complete control, and I was happy to let her stay that way.

We spent the rest of the night fucking in every position imaginable and a few that I had never imagined. Despite her insistence that I'd already given her all she wanted, we didn't engage in any act that would have let a sperm go to waste. Eventually, my dick slipped out, and I thought we were going to sleep, but she jacked me off and pointed my cock so I was spraying her pussy. "Once more to be sure," she said.

Judy's visit was a success on more than one front. She'll start her new job the week after she graduates, and she's started moving her things here. We also realized that, even though we said it was just about sex, it isn't. I love my sister so much. I keep seeing ads for jewelry, and once or twice I've thought that I'd like to give her a ring for real. Maybe I'll give it to her on the beach blanket.

By the time she moves in, we'll know whether we were successful on the other front. If not, we'll keep on trying. She's only 22, so we've got plenty of time. We'll need it, too, because the second Starship Toledo has a crew of over 100.

***

To the reader: I've decided to leave this story open-ended. In keeping with the obvious pattern of the last two titles, I considered writing a fourth story where they find out that their parents knew what was happening all along, and titling it "Slash Fiction IV: The Voyage Home."

12