Slave Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a dirty little slave girl," he told her. "Asking me to fuck you with my white cock."

"Yeesss, yeessss," she whispered agreement, her hips twitching as he held his cock with only the head of it snuggled between her walls. "Yes, I'm a dirty slave girl. A nasty little slut. Fuck your slave girl, master. Fuck me with your white cock. Fuck me, master. Fuck me."

Her orgasm was hanging on the very edge, barely keeping from falling forward and crashing through her body. The feel of his cock head nestled within her walls, the memory of how it felt as he filled her with it, heightened the need her climax craved for release. For what seemed an eternity to her inflamed libido he remained there, hovering above her and watching her quiver beneath him. Her hand on her tit grew hungrier, squeezed and played with the pliant mound with more force. Her other fingers scratched at his chest harder as well, her nails digging lightly at his flesh. Her head rolled to one side then the next before settling straight up so she could look at him from under heavy lids. Her mouth hung slightly open as her breathing rasped past her lips, the bottom one of which she nibbled at.

"Fuck me. Fuck your slave girl, master," she whimpered when her need reached a boiling point. "Fuck me with your white cock."

Instantly he drove his hips forward. The length of his cock rocketed deep into her pussy as her own ass jumped from the bed to meet his fierce penetration. His shaft ran along her walls, pushed deep into her and slammed her orgasm into existence.

"Uuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She cried out.

He quickly pulled back and drove himself forward once again, then again and again.

Her back came off the bed as her hands once more grabbed at the bedspread beneath her. Atop her straining neck her head rolled, her mouth handing open wide and her eyes closing tightly.

"Take it slave. Take your master's cock." He grunted as he rammed himself back and forth again and again and again.

He pounded his cock into her, slamming and pumping himself into her crotch and his cock into her cunt. Her pussy muscles clamped tightly around him, squeezed and pulled at his pistoning cock while her hips jumped and jerked and rammed themselves back at him.

"Yea, fuck my white cock you slut. Fuck your master's white cock slave."

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh uuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The orgasm cascaded through her with powerful tidal waves of passion causing her every nerve to feel as though it were on fire. Volcanic-like eruptions of passion, lust and hunger exploded in every corner of her aching, taunt body. Her head snapped to one side, then to the other. Her hands dug at the bedspread and pulled on it hard. Her mouth hung open and her breath failed to fill her lungs.

"Ooohhhh Gooooooodddddddddddd! Uuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Dirty slut. Take it slave, take your masters' white cock in your black pussy."

Between them his powerful fucking caused the white flesh of his cock to pump rapidly in and out of her pink folds, wetness leaking from her as her own darkly bordered hole pumped and quivered in response to him. He thrust and drove his cock at her, slamming, pounding, fucking her with increasing frenzy.

Inside her the orgasm crashed again and again through her, pushing waves of delirious ecstasy through her.

"Fuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeee!" She moaned, her hips bucking beneath him. "Fuuucccckkkkk meeeee master."

"Little slave girl. Dirty slut."

Again and again he rammed himself into her. Her orgasm ended and another started immediately after so that she could not tell the difference. Her body arched as high as it could and she rolled her hips before him as he continued to pound his cock in and out of her pussy. She whimpered and mewed, moaned with exhaustive pleasure.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Fuck your slave girl. Fuck the little slave girl with your white cock, master."

Fucking, pounding, thrusting, they worked themselves into a crazed frenzy, their bodies rocking and slamming into one another. Wet sounds rolled from where their sexes were pounding together and her juices ran across her upraised ass cheeks.

Her orgasm exploded with rocketing curiosity and her pussy muscles clamped even tighter around his throbbing cock.

Suddenly his hips began to jerk spastically, his actions growing awkward. He grabbed her hips as he held himself up on his knees and drove his cock into her several more times before freezing. His entire body tensed and within her cunt his cock twitched. When the first spray of his warm semen washed against her walls, his cock jerking within the clasp of her sex, her orgasm reached a new height and her hips jerked from the shock of electricity racing along her nerves.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!" She cried out.

He held himself deep inside of her as his cock unleashed spray after spray of white cum into her womb, jumping and twitching within her hole as it did. Her body pushed against him even as her hips bucked and jerked from the spastic actions of her nerves and muscles. She whimpered and moaned as she bit her bottom lip.

"God yes," he sighed as his cock settled down inside of her. "What a fucking hot slave girl you are."

"Mmmmmmmmm," she whimpered quietly in response.

Then her orgasm also began to subside and her body gradually fell back to the bed. Due to their positions this caused his withering cock to slip from her pussy's embrace. A mixture of juices seeped from her open walls, running down across her dark flesh to the crack of her ass and puddling beneath her. She released the bedspread as her entire body went limp, her muscles taxed and tired. Her head rolled to one side and her eyes closed softly as she sighed and inhaled past open lips.

His own body fell tired, collapsing across the foot of the bed into a position that allowed him to gaze up along her body and to her face.

Her expression was one of sheer exhaustion mixed with a glowing happiness. While they lay there for a few minutes her body shook off and on several times, her muscles quivering beneath her flesh and soft murmurs rolling from her throat.

"This could be the start of an amazing journey," he sighed after a few minutes.

"I hope so," she answered.

He felt this cock twitch in response to the answer and the desire laden tone of her voice.

Continued...

12