All Comments on 'Slave for a Day Pt. 02'

by mrmark83

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun

Oh my! So many ideas.

You could cum on her tits and make her leave it there as she works more. Possibly putting on a bra to keep it in place.

Make her clean the house wearing nothing but bra, panties, garters and stockings an heels.

Have her go shopping wearing a vibrator and a butt plug.

Go on a trip, While driving the highway have her wearing nothing but lingerie.

I could go on for hours. ;-)

oldtwitoldtwitover 5 years ago
Part two mmmmmmmmm

Great part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fuck it I *hate* it when I’m right about this crap

IF and that’s a fucking massive IF he wants to keep her as his girlfriend he needs to make it enjoyable and erotic for her. Only subs who enjoy rigid control will get pleasure from being used as a footrest. The way this fucktard is going he’s going to

Come home find all his clothes cut into tiny bits and any and all methods of taking or storing photographic evidence destroyed...oh and no girlfriend either.

She gave minimal consent ALL forms of sex should adhere to Safe, Sane and Consensual not just BDSM which this clusterfuck is not.

Try reading something like BDSM Checklist by L Dubois, is a series of erotic novels about Dom’s and Subs playing a game at a BDSM club, it’s not a perfect example or how to but it shows couples (or more) going through a letter of the alphabet and doing bdsm things related to the letter they get assigned.

mrmark83mrmark83about 5 years agoAuthor
RE: above comment

This is a pure fiction story, you seem to be taking it very seriously?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous