All Comments on 'Slave for a Day Pt. 03'

by mrmark83

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Steaming hot! Love this!

So nice to see an original story about a couple rather than strangers. You can tell there is still affection between them despite pushing the boundries of the challenge. Loved this story. More please Mr Mark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Aw bless

Did the poor little guy feel all emasculated when readers told him he’s a piss poor excuse for a Dom?

“Disclaimer: In addition to suggestions and questions, constructive criticism regarding how I may improve is appreciated and welcome. If all you have to offer is something along the lines of, "This sucks" or "I am offended even though you already warned me about the content" then I invite you to write your own masterpiece and present it to me so that I and the rest of the world may learn from your genius and your impeccable morality.”

I know you tagged it as non con, that category can be very sexy particularly with couples when pushing boundaries but seriously you can’t honestly think her reaction would be just a smile and walking off ignoring him?

Authors have their work reviewed and critiqued all the time, shocker it’s not done by others writing a story showing “the right way”.

What’s right for one couple is wrong for another, so whilst it’s possible that she could have reacted that way common sense says it’s incredibly unlikely. The scope of BDSM is so vast so that there’s literally something for everyone. Those who take it seriously adhere to the tenets of SSC. So I wish you well with your writing endeavours. It takes courage to put your stories out there, good for you.

mrmark83mrmark83about 5 years agoAuthor
RE: Above comment

This is a pure fiction story, you seem to be taking it very seriously?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous